LABING TATLO

Im In Love with My Best Friend's Sister

Yuri wakes up in the sound of his phone ringtone. He look at the cloxk and saw it was just 6 in the morning.

“what the heck!” Yuri said annoyed walking him up two hours before his class. He looks at the screen and saw it was Taeyeon.

Yuri then answer the phone irritated

“what the hell Tae, it’s early”

“aish, good morning Yul, come in the school within 20 minute, i’ll wait for you, don’t forget to bring Totoro, you have be there”

“why? what would we their early in the morning?”

“try to surprise Tiffany”

“what surprise?”

“aish just get ready meet you in 20 minute hurry, i’ll explain later and you will owe me a lot”

They ended the call and Yuri when hurried goes to the bathroom to do her morning routine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At the gate of the school.

Taeyeon is already waiting for Yuri to come.

“aish where is he?”

A minute later

A panting Yuri stop in front of Taeyeon

“your late” Taeyeons said

“aish im 1 minute late”

Taeyeon smile and said “did you bring totoro?”

“yes, here” Yuri said holding a paper bag.

“good! Now we go to the announcement room”

“what will we do there?”

“you will sing like i did last night”

“what!!” Yuri said shock

“i said you will sing her a song like i did last night at your house”

“i i i can’t sing”

“ you can and you have to sing because Tiffany likes guys who can sing”

“but Taeng”

“you want Tiffany to like you or not?”

“yes i do but singing is not my forte”

“it’s okay if you don’t want, going to the school early is a waste, just give him the stuff toy straight and explain that, what you said the other day is a mistake, that you find totoro the cutest character ever”

Yuri then immediately grabs the wrist of Taeyeon and drags him inside the campus

“Yah stop dragging me, just tell me where are we going?”

“announcement room”

“so you will sing?”

“yes, I’d rather embarrass myself singing than embarrass myself explaining”

“hahaha.. is not hard to explain something to Fany you know”

“i can’t help it Taeng, i feel nervous when im around her, this is the first time im feeling this dude”

“awww my best friend is falling in love with my fiancée...hahahaha”

“well my best friend is in love with my sister”

“deuce”

“so what song i will sing?”

“just sing the reason, i little bit of meaning in to it”

“i don’t get it?” Yuri said

Taeyeon sigh and said “ the lyrics meaning, wait here is the lyrics” Taeyeon handed Yuri a piece of paper.

“oh i get it” Yuri said “it’s perfect” he added

“good, now rehearse i  will call Fany and ask where she is now and i will text you if she in the campus”

“thanks dude”

“don’t forget the line when you’re giving her the Totoro”

Yuri gave Taeyeon an ok sign. The two talk to the person in charge of the morning  announcement and he agree but they have to buy him lunch in exchange and Yuri gladly agree.

 

Taeyeon when outside the announcement room with is located near the gate. Taeyeon call Tiffany.

“Hello” Taeyeon said

“Taetae, where are you?” Tiffany said in high pitch voice

“Fany im here already in school, where are you?”

“im on my way be there in the gate in 10 minutes, why did you leave me?”

“i have to do some errand first that why i have to go to school early, i’ll wait for you in the gate”

“okay Taetae bye”

“bye Fany, take care”

 

 

After Taeyeon ended the call she texted Jessica, remembering he forgot to text her early in the morning

To Sica: Good morning Princess, why are you not here in the campus, i miss you already, i love you <3

 

Meanwhile Jessica is walking towards the campus when she receive the text upon reading the text, a smile is form in her lips.

“cheesy in the morning Tae Oppa”

But Jessica did not text back Taeyeon

 

On Taeyeon side

*did she receive my message? Is she going to school today? Aish..i want to call her but she hates disturbing her sleep.* Taeyeon thought.

 

A minute later

“Taetae” Tiffany shouted a meter away from the front gate.

Taeyeon immediately text Yuri.

To Yul; Yul she is here, be ready in a minute

 

Yuri read the text and could not help but become nervous.

“you can do this Yuri-shi” the guy in the room said

Yuri bow to the guy to acknowledges his comment. He was holding the mike nervously and waiting for Tiffany to appear in the campus.

 

At taeyeon side, Tiffany finally reaches the campus.

“morning Fany, come let’s go there” Taeyeon said guiding Tiffany to the spot that Yuri can see her.

 

A minute later the music started to play.

“what’s that sound Taetae? Is that the new morning announcement?”

“just listen Fany”

 

I'm not a perfect person

There's many things I wish I didn't do

But I continue learning

I never meant to do those things to you

And so I have to say before I go

That I just want you to know

 

“is that Yuri voice?”

“yes Fany, you like it?”

“and who is he singing that song? Is that the new thing in morning announcement?”

“no Fany, she singing a song for you”

 

 

I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is you

 

*he have a good voice* Tiffany thought and blushing

“yihi... someone is blushing and liking the song”

“no Taetae, let go to class before it’s too late” Tiffany said and started to walk towards their class

 

I'm sorry that I hurt you

It's something I must live with everyday

 

 “Yuri-shi, Tiffany starting to walk to her class”

Yuri stop singing and gave the guy the mike, he bow and get his thing

 “don’t forget my lunch”

“sure thing” Yuri said

Yuri is walking in the corridor and can’t help but his school mate is cheering for him making his way to Tiffany’s room. Every step Yuri made his heart beat faster.

*if this continue, im going to have an heart attack” Yuri thought then he remember what Taeyeon said to him *don’t forget to say the line when you give Totoro to her*

 

 

At Tiffany side.

“why is the corridor so noisy? What's the commotion?” Tiffany said then she went outside the class room to check. She is shock to see that Yuri is walking approaching her way.

*his going in here* Tiffany thought and is about to went inside the classroom when she about to go to the room Taeyeon stop her.

“he is coming for you Fany” Taeyeon said, smile and close the class room door.

Tiffany is looking at Yuri and unconsciously bit her lower lips, then she saw Yuri holding a pink totoro doll that make her  jaw drop sligthly .

 

 

When Yuri finally reaches Tiffany.

“T..Tiff...fany, here” Yuri said handing Tiffany the Totoro doll

*don’t forget to say your line* Yuri remember what Taeyeon said

Tiffany get totoro hiding her smile to Yuri. Still acting mad at Yuri “i thought Totoro is ugly, why are you giving me this doll?”

“Fany”

“Tiffany for you, were are not that close”

“Tiffany”

“yes?”

But no words are coming out in Yuri mouth

“what are you going to say?”

“imwrongsorrytotoroiscute” Yuri said then run away from Tiffany while blushing.

A second later Tiffany hear a laugh inside the classroom

*he still embarass himself giving totoro* Taeyeon thought

“Taetae” Tiffany said crossing her arm in her chest

“sorry” Taeyeon said and went sit down in his seat.

Tiffany glances at Yuri who is running who is bumping many student and thought *cute*

 


 

..short update...

Yuri here is shy guy (torpe sa tagalog) 

kekeke....

singing a song for someone she/he likes

is a sweetest thing

sorry if i do that again

well it won't be the last..

kekeke