LABING-DALAWA

Im In Love with My Best Friend's Sister

 

Yuri arrive at the mall after half an hour, he immediately go to the stuff toy store to find Totoro. He saw a sale lady and ask for a they have a pink Totoro and the lady guide him to the toy. A minute later.

“are you sure Miss this is Totoro?” Yuri asked

“yes sir this is Totoro”

“now im dead” Yuri said and smack his forehead.

 

 

Flashback

Sooyoung, Yoona, Tiffany, Jessica, Taeyeon and Yuri went to the mall to buy some materials in their project. Tiffany and Yuri suddenly when loss in the group. Tiffany and Yuri and and find the four but they did not find them. Suddenly Tiffany stop at the window of a stuff toys store. Yuri saw it and approach Tiffany.

“why do they create such a ugly stuff toys” Yuri said wanting to have a conversation with Tiffany “Mickey Mouse is better” Yuri added

Then Tiffany glare at him and walk away.

*what wrong with her* Yuri thought for a second then he catch up with Tiffany, even when they find Taeyeon and the others Tiffany is always giving Yuri a sullen glance.

“what did i do?* Yuri thought confuse why the eye smile princess is giving him a sullen glace.

 

End of flashback.

 

“now i know why she mad at me, i tell that her favourite stuff toy is ugly” Yuri said to himself

“are you going to get this sir” The sale lady said

“yes miss i’ll get that”

*how can i give her the stuff toy, when i call it ugly, nice mouth you have their Jung Yuri*

“here you go sir that would be xxxxx”

Yuri quickly get the bag and pay for the thing.

*You really have a sad life Jung Yuri* Yuri thought to himself.

 

 

 

 

 “are you ready Taeng?” Sooyoung ask

“yes Soo just call Jessica out please” Taeyeon said feeling nervous.

“okay” Sooyoung said and walk inside Jung residence

 

 

All of the jung is watching television on the living room. Then they say Sooyoung enter their house.

“ooh Sooyoung your here, it’s late already” Mrs Jung said

“im just here on a mission Auntie” Sooyoung said

“and what mission is that?” Mr Jung said

“to take Jessica to your porch” Sooyoung said

“take me outside?” Jessica and all of them are curious then Sooyoung grab Jessica hand and pull her outside.

Then Mr and Mrs Jung and Yuri follow Jessica and Sooyoung.

 

When Taeyeon feel that Jessica is about to go out he made a fist pump and said

“Fightaeng” Taeyeon said before starting to sing

 

 

 

 The next evening Taeyeon decided to start to formally court Jessica. His first move is to sing a song outside the house (HARANA in pinoy culture).

 

 

Jessica saw Taeyeon outside and holding a guitar.

‘what are you doing there Tae Oppa?” Jessica ask. Taeyeon smile and start singing.

 

 

By Chance (YOU and I) <- CLICK TO LISTEN

 

Hi
Girl, you just caught my eye
thought I should give it a try
and get your name and your number
go grab some lunch and eat some cucumbers

WHY, DID I SAY THAT?
I don’t know why.
But you’re smilin’ and it’s something’ I like
on your face, yeah it suits you
Girl, we connect like we have bluetooth

I don’t know why
I’m drawn to you
Could you be the other one so we’d equal two?
And this is all based on a lucky chance
that you would rather add then subtract

You and I
could be like Sonny and Cher
honey and bears
You and I
could be like Aladdin and Jasmine
lets make it happen

La La’s

Hey
How’ve you been?
I know that it’s been awhile.
Are you tired ’cause you’ve been on my mind
runnin’ thousand and thousands of miles
Sorry, I know that line’s outta style
but you
you look so beautiful on this starry night
loving the way the moonlight catches your eyes and your smile
I’m captivated
your beauty is timeless never outdated

I don’t know why
I’m drawn to you
Could you be the other one so we’d equal two?
and this is all based on a lucky chance
that you would rather add then subtract

You and I
could be like Sonny and Cher
Honey and bears
you and i could be like Aladdin and Jasmine lets make it happen

la la la

 

 

 

 

The song ended Taeyeon give Jessica his best smile.

“Taeyeon come inside” Mr Jung said in a serious tone.

Taeyeon gulp a saliva hearing Jessica’s father serious tone. He nodded and went inside nervously.

After the song. Yuri was amaze by Taeyeon. *i should ask him how to court a girl, aish by the look of it my little sister will have a relationship before me, aaaahh what a sad life you have Jung Yuri*

On Jessica side she is touch by what Taeyeon did, she blush while hearing him singing, she like the song except the part of the cucumber

 

They when straight to the living room. Taeyeon doing his best not to shake in fear. He look at Mr Jung with a serious face and Mrs Jung just smiling at him.

“you have a nice voice Taeyeon dear” Mrs Jung said

“Thank you Auntie” Taeyeon said nervously.

Mr Jung fake a cough and Taeyeon nervously look at Mr Jung

“what happen earlier means your now courting my Daughter Taeyeon”

“i did that Uncle to formally start my courting to Jessica and have your permission to let me court her” Taeyeon said, he was relief that he did not stutter saying that word.

“do you think i will allow you to court my daughter?”

“ammm Uncle!?” Taeyeon is shock and did not know how to answer Mr Jung.

“dad” Jessica said looking at her father signalling not to scared Taeyeon, then she look at her mother to ask for help.

“honey, stop scaring Taeyeon, let just go to our room and sleep” Mrs Jund said

“but Taeyeon still did not answer my question” Mr Jund said still in serious tone.

“Uncle, i hope you will allow me and by giving me a chance i promise that i would do prove myself to you and your daughter that im the right man for her” Taeyeon said looking at Mr Jung in the eyes.

Mr Jung smile from the inside, impress how Taeyeon answer him while Jessica again is touch by the word of Taeyeon.

Yuri hear it and made a mental note *have a sweet word to say to Tiffany, prove her that you deserve to be with her, i have so much to learn*

 

 

Mrs Jung finally drag her husband towards their room. Inside Mr and Mrs Jung room.

“our daughter is lucky to have a suitor that we can trust”

“you already like him to your daughter”

“well we known him for years now honey”

“aish your a real good actor honey being all tough in the living room but you’re the one who easily approve of Taeyeon” Mrs Jung said

“well i wanted someone to bully like that, just like what your father did to me before”

“hahaha.. honey, i still remember that day how scared you are”

“because your father is scary”

 

 

 

 

 

Back in the living room

“this is for you” Taeyeon give a flower and a chocolate to Jessica.

“wow a standard gift when courting Mr Kim” Jessica tease.

“well i have to, im officially courting you, so did you like my song?”

Jessica shook her head

“why?”

“because that song have cucumber, i hate cucumber”

Taeyeon laugh and said “the first time i heard that song it remind me of you”

Jessica then again blush.

“so, did i get a good point to your heart Ms Jung?”

Jessica again blush but this time nodded.

“well i have many more in my sleeve Ms Jung just wait” Taeyeon said and grin

“really you have can you teach me?” a sudden voice emerge and it was Yuri

*aish disturbing our time alone* Taeyeon and Jessica thought at the same time.

“i already said how you can start to move to Tiffany heart by giving her first the totoro stuff toys” Taeyeon said

“but the thing is Tae, i told her that Totoro is ugly”

“you what??” Taeyeon said in shock

“way to start best friend” Taeyeon said while shaking her head in disappointment.

“well if you two are going to start to talk to each other how to court Tiffany then i off to sleep”

“Sica wait” Taeyeon said

“well Tae, forget about her for a while and teach me how to be close to Tiffany”

“aish” Taeyeon said and looking at Yuri annoyed. Then he look for Jessica but see that Jessica is already entering her room.

“nice dude, you let me court your sister but your disturbing our alone time”

“well dude i can take back my agreement on that matter” Yuri said

“well then you can kiss goodbye your dream of being with Tiffany then”

“aish noted” yuri quickly said

“okay..okay.. i’ll help you be close with Jessica and you help me with your sister but i doubt that i needed your help” Taeyeon said

“deal” Yuri said and shook Taeyeon ahnd

“but you did disturb me today Yul and it’s not helping”

“then want to sleep here tonight to see Jessi early in the morning”

“i love too but Tiffany don’t have a company in the house if i sleep here”

Yuri nodded

“let’s just meet at school early in the morning and bring Totoro”

Taeyeon receive a nod from Yuri again.

“wait im forgetting of someone?” Taeyeon said

“Yoh” Sooyoung suddenly appear

“now i know Soo, where have you been?” Taeyeon ask

Sooyoung just enter the house holding to bag of chips in his hand.

“your car i started to eat the chips that you gave me, if you need i favour dragging Jessica outside their house again im in”

“i know” Taeyeon said and smile at his friend.

 

 

Taeyeon and Sooyoung bid farewell to Yuri. Jessica did not come out again in her room and Taeyeon thought that Jessica already sleeping but Taeyeon still texted Jessica to say goodbye.

From Princess Sica

I’ll be going home now Princess, see tomorrow at school, ILOVEYOU

Wish you dream about me

 

 

Jessica read Taeyeon text. She squeeze her pillow and can’t help squeal in happiness.