SAMPU

Im In Love with My Best Friend's Sister

 

 
Flashback
 
 
 
Little Yuri is running in the park, searching for his sister. It’s been hour since he starts searching for Jessica. He ask Jessica to stay on the bench while he buy her sister her favourite chocolate ice cream when he went back to the bench there is no Jessica sitting. Yuri panic and started searching for her sister
 
*this is the first time mom and dad trusted me to take care of her and i mess up* Yuri thought
 
 “Jessi, where are you” Yuri is shouting while looking around.
 
 
 
Then Yuri arrive at the fountain. His worried disappear when she saw his sister playing on the water. He run toward Jessica and hug her.
 
“im glad your okay, baby sis” Yuri said
 
“ei Oppa i’m not a baby anymore, beside your just a year older than me”
 
“why are you here, i said just to stay in the bench” Yuri acted mad
 
Jessica lower her head and said “i saw a pink balloon earlier and i follow it then one thing i knew im in front of the fountain”
 
“im glad you did not cry”
 
“because i know oppa will find me and save me” Jessica said and smile
 
“Your right, Oppa will always save you, take care of you and protect you, i promise that” Yuri said and pat Jessica head.
 
Jessica slap away Yuri hand away from her head and said “aish Oppa, stop ruining my hair”
 
“special with boys, like the boy next door who have a crush on you” Yuri tease.
 
“eewww Oppa, i don’t like him” Jessica made a disgusting face and Yuri laugh at her sister
 
End of Flashback
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yuri is now in the fountain remembering that day. He still holding at his cheek where Tiffany slap him.
 
*is this where the part i stop protecting you* Yuri thought
 
“Yes Oppa, i’m old enough to protect myself”
 
Yuri is startled by a sudden voice.
 
“You almost gave me heart attack, why are you here?” Yuri said
 
“because i know you will be here Oppa” Jessica said.
 
“are you still mad at me?” Yuri said
 
“a little Oppa, You did punch Tae Oppa for nothing”
 
“he promise me that he won’t court you but he did anyway, behind my back”
 
“it’s because his afraid that if he court me with your knowledge your  friendship will be ruin"
 
“It's already ruined, He broke his promise”
 
“then I should be mad at you Oppa, why did you have to make that promise?"
 
‘because i said, i will protect you special from boys and having that promise means i can trust him to be with you and don’t take advantage of you”
 
“is that what you think of Tae Oppa? He will take advantage of me?”
 
Yuri just lower his head.
 
“his my best friend Jessi, he should just fall in love with some other girls not my baby sister”
 
“Oppa, im not baby anymore and beside even if it’s not Tae Oppa, i’m at age now that i can be in a  relationship"
 
“I know but i’m afraid that they will take advantage of you”
 
“yeah your afraid for me, what about me? Im also afraid to have a relationship because they tell me that love hurts and it will make you crazy but Oppa i want to experience it, i want to love someone and be love by someone”
 
 
“im sorry Jessi, i never knew you grow up already that you wanted to experience that”
 
“it’s okay Oppa but i know you wanted to experience that also with Tiff”
 
Yuri suddenly remembers what happen earlier that he touches his cheek again.
 
“she hate me Jessi”
 
“why she hate my handsome Oppa?”
 
“because i hurt Taeyeon”
 
“WHAT? You hurt Tae Oppa?”
 
Yuri lower her hear and nodded. Then the next thing he knew Jessica is dragging him.
 
“where are we going Jessi”
 
“Tae Oppa house”
 
“i can’t i just went there and what happen earlier is not a perfect scene"
 
" you have to say sorry Oppa, his your best friend you have to say sorry"
 
Yuri suddenly stop walking.
 
"Stop Jessi, I don't want to go there, I'm still don't like what he did, he broke his promise"
 
"So where still on that topic Oppa!? Let me just say that Tae Oppa is not my boyfriend yet, he just courting me"
 
"He not your boyfriend yet and it mean your planning to be his girlfriend soon"
 
"We'll that's my plan, he has to convince me first that he is deserving to be my first boyfriend Oppa."
 
"I still don't like the idea that my best friend and my sister are dating"
 
"We'll Oppa I have two reason that you have to begin accepting the idea" Jessica halt her sentence to see the response of her brother and she saw that he was waiting for her to continue speaking.
 
Jessica smile at her brother before continuing "first is you really don't have a choice if I become Taeyeon Oppa girlfriend because if you continue being stubborn I will hate with all my guts" Yuri eyes widen by what his sister said but he keep silent to let Jessica continue. "Second Oppa, you won't have any change with Tiff if you continue being stubborn, she love Tae Oppa like her own brother, we can all see that, what you did punch him or hurt him, means your hurting his family, how can she love a person who's hurting her family"
 
Yuri abrupt all what Jessica first before speaking "when did you become so wise all of a sudden baby sister?"
 
"I told you I'm not little anymore"
 
"For me you always will be my baby sister"
 
"Okay fine but where going to Taeyeon Oppa house right now"
 
"But Jessi"
 
"No buts Oppa"
 
 
The the two sibling walk towards Taeyeon houseboat Yuri is still nervous walking towards the house of Taeyeon, he did now want to see the angry look Tiffany is giving to him but part of what Jessica said to him make sense to him now. He feels guilty every walk he talk, guilty on over reacting to his best friend, he could have just talk and be civil, many could be he is thinking but it's already in the past. Right now he just wanted to say sorry to Taeyeon and make some rule about courting his sister. While they are walking, he can help but think that Taeyeon can be a good boyfriend to her sister, still think how in the world he just accepted it so fast. 
 
 
 
They arrive at the front door of Taeyeon house and Jessica hurriedly rang the door bell. Then the door open and reason why he accepted it so fast shown in front of his eyes.
 
"Tiffany" Yuri said seeing the girl.
 
 

What did you think about this chapter?

thank you for reading..