LABING-ISA

Im In Love with My Best Friend's Sister

 

Tiffany open the door and saw Jessica and Yuri.
 
"Are you back to punch Taeyeon some more?" Tiffany said coldly glaring at Taeyeon.
 
Yuri lower his head receiving the glare from Tiffany. Jessica saw it and she approach Tiffany.
 
"Tiff my brother here because he wanted to say sorry to Tae Oppa"
 
"Really that jerk, realize how wrong he is?"
 
Yuri nodded still scared at Tiffany glare.
 
"Come in" Tiffany said and sullen glance at Yuri
 
"Taetae, someone here, Jessi and your jerk best friend" Tiffany said and in the end it sounded coldly. They when straight to the living room and Tiffany ask them to sit down, after a few minute there still no reaction or sound to the bedroom of Taeyeon.
 
"Maybe his sleeping already, his body must be aching badly because of someone" Tiffany again glare at Yuri and Yuri feel more guilty at what he did earlier.
 
"Ammm. Can I be the one who wake him up" Yuri said
 
"And punch him again in his bedroom, no way" Tiffany retorted.
 
"I won't I promise" Yuri said lowering his head.
 
"Oppa promise Tiff, let him" Jessica said 
 
"You better not" Tiffany said coldly to Yuri
 
Yuri nodded and went straight to Taeyeon room.
 
 
Yuri enter the Taeyeon room and saw his best friend sleeping in the bed. He slowly approach then Yuri hit something and made a sound that make Taeyeon wake up. Taeyeon eyes widen in shock when he saw Yuri in his room.
 
Taeyeon quickly cover his face and said "punch me every where dude not in my face please"
 
Yuri smile weakly at what his best friend said.
 
"I'm not going to punch you dude"
 
Taeyeon was doubtful at the moment and he move far away from Yuri before looking at his best friend.
 
"And why are you here if your not going to punch me?" Taeyeon  said confuse.
 
"I'm here to say sorry" Yuri said and lower his head.
 
"Really?" Taeyeon is still doubtful because he still can remember about the punch Yuri did to him.
 
Yuri nodded in respond.
 
"What change your mind? Is this mean I can court your sister now? Are we two okay now? Are we still best friend? Are you not mad at me anymore"
 
"Dude one question at a time"
 
Taeyeon nodded and asked "what change your mind?"
 
"My sister and you know who" Yuri did not say Tiffany name because he feel that Tiffany is  at the other side of the door listening and he was right.
 
*you know who? Is he a fan of Harry potter?* Tiffany thought
 
Jessica see that Tiffany is wondering who is her brother talking about.
 
*are you curious about who is he talking about?* Jessica thought and make her smile, seeing a hope for his brother.
 
 
 
"You know who, you mean T..mmmm" Taeyeon sentence is cut by the hand of Yuri in Taeyon mouth.
 
"Yes and I know she in the other side of the door" Yuri whisper.
 
"What is happening, I can't hear anything" Tiffany whisper to Jessica.
 
Jessica shrug her shoulder.
 
"Mmmm" Taeyeon said
 
"What I can't understand you" Yuri said
 
Then Taeyeon remove the hand of Yuri in his mouth.
 
"First owts, my body and cheek are still hurting by your punch, second how can you understand if your covering my mouth"
 
"Sorry"
 
"Third can I continue my question?"
 
Yuri nodded. Taeyeon smile realizing that his best friend is back.
 
"Are we still best friend?"
 
"Pabo of course"
 
Taeyeon smile at Yuri.
 
"Now Jung Yuri, can I ask you formally, can I court Jung Jessica your sister?" Taeyeon asked wanting to have a positive answer.
 
Yuri wink at Taeyeon before saying
 
"No you can't"
 
Then the door suddenly open 
 
"Oppa" Jessica whine and Tiffany is glaring at Yuri.
 
The two boys laugh at the two girls. Taeyeon know the wink Yuri did is the signal of the opposite of what he would say. Taeyeon quickly hug his best friend and said "thanks dude I promise I won't hurt your sister, I'll take her of her and love her with all I have" 
 
Jessica blush at what Taeyeon said she was overwhelm by what Taeyeon said.
 
"Dude, your forgetting about something, you and my sister are still not an item"
 
"Not for long" Taeyeon said confidently
 
"You wish" Jessica said and take Tiffany hand "come Tiff, the wind in this room is too strong"
 
Yuri laugh and Taeyeon scratch her head.
 
"Did I say something wrong?" Taeyeon ask to Yuri.
 
"Too confident dude" Yuri said patting Taeyeon shoulder.
 
Taeyeon lower her head realizing what he did. Then the two boys follow the girls to the living room. They saw Jessica and Tiffany happily chatting in the living room. They where approaching the sofa Taeyeon saw Yuri is having a second thought of approaching the two girls, Taeyeon smile and know what Yuri is thinking.
 
"I'll give you some info dude, its a thanks for letting me court your sister" Taeyeon whisper and Yuri look at him confusingly
 
"Tiffany loves pink, crazy about pink and she love Tororo doll, to have a good point to her find a Tororo doll color pink, she will squeal in happiness" Taeyeon said confidently.
 
Yuri then find himself wanting to find the doll right away, Yuri smile and then said "I'll get going now Tae, drive Jessi home safely, Jessi, Tiff I'll get going"
 
"Oppa where are you going" Jessica said while Tiffany acting like she did not care but she was waiting also for the answer.
 
"I have to find something"
 
"Did you lose something Oppa? Want me to help you found it?" Jessica said and Yuri look at Taeyeon and Taeyeon know why Yuri looks at him.
 
"Tiff did you know where the medicine I think my body is aching again"
 
Jessica and Tiffany concentration went to Taeyeon.
 
"Wait Taetae, I'll go get it" Tiffany said and when to the cabinet medicine while Jessica is looking at Taeyeon with a concern look.
 
"I'll go now" Yuri said
 
"Good luck finding it"
 
Jessica just nodded forgot that she was offering to accompany her brother.
 
Then Yuri immediately left Taeyeon house and headed to the mall to find a pink Tororo. While waiting for a taxi Yuri remember.
 
"Aish I forgot to ask Tae, what Tororo looks like" Yuri said to himself, scratching the back of his head.
 
 

Done chapter 11

good luck finding pink Tororo for Yuri

Taeyeon courting Jessica, how will he do it..

sorry about soona... It think I'll more chapter before their story..

Have to concentrate to Taengsic now

second is yulti