Ikaanim

Im In Love with My Best Friend's Sister

 

The next morning came and Taeyeon woke up early but too lazy to get out of his bed. Then a minute later he heard a knock on the door

 "Taetae, get up now or were going to be late in our first class" Tiffany said but Taeyen did not answer Tiffany and pretend that he's still sleeping.

 *that's weird i know by now his awake or by just by knocking he will wake up or maybe he just pretending to sleep. What happen yesterday that made him depress* Tiffany thought.

Tiffany knows Taeyeon attitude since childhood, they were body that sometimes people think that they are made for each other but between the two only a brother and sister relationship they feel for each other. Actually for Tiffany it’s not bad of an idea to be married to Taeyeon because she the man already but when Taeyeon told her he is in love with a girl she feel happy for him then feel hurt went she knew that Taeyeon can't confess because the girl is his best friend sister. She feels someone hurting her older brother, so from then on she hate Taeyeon best friend

. "i know youre awake Taetae, if you don't get ready. i will confess to Jessi that you like her"

"fany your evil"

 "i know but it works to make you wake up"

 "aaarggh"

"hurry up Taetae, im hungry. You have to cook our breakfast"

 "arasso mushroom" then Taeyeon went to the bathroom and prepare himself

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

University.

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon arrive at the Campus early and on the way to the campus Tiffany did not stopped queationing Taeyeon what happen to him yesterday. Being irritated by the high pitch voice of Tiffany, Taeyeon gave up and told her what happen.

“don’t you think Jessica is jealous that you call the girl in her nickname”

“i don’t think so maybe she is mad because Taecyeon ditch her and drag Eunie away”

“so you really calling her Eunie”

“i forgot her full name, i just remember her nickname, you know me Fany im not really good at remembering names”

“maybe your right or maybe your wrong, you won’t know if you don’t tell her how you feel”

“but Fany i decided that i just forgot how i feel for her”

“what!? You like her for years now Taetae, i doubt you forget her that easily, especially if you always see her”

“well nothing is impossible right?”

“it’s all Yuri fault”

“say, about Yuri, i think he like you”

“ewe Taetae, i hate that guy”

“really? If his not my best friend i think he fall in the category of your ideal type”

Tiffany blush at what Taeyeon said

“see, you blush”

“stop it Taetae, i don’t like him”

Taeyeon smirk and said “whatever you say mushroom”

 

 

 

 

 

After a minute of walking to their classroom. Tiffany first saw Jessica is already sitting in her seat.

“Taetae your dream girl is already in class” Tiffany whisper to Taeyeon

“Stop it Miyoung” Taeyeon said. When Taeyeon said Tiffany Korean name it mean he is not in the mood.

“aist kill joy” Tiffany said

Then Jessica saw Taeyeon and Tiffany entering the classroom

*here another teasing for Taeyeon Oppa* Jessica thought

But she was surprise when Taeyeon when straight to his seat and buried his face in his arm.

*that was the first* Jessica thought

“Good Morning Jessi” Tiffany said

“Good Morning Tiff, So were classmate in this subject” Jessica said and smile

“Yes, oh how is your date yesterday?” Tiffany asked wanting to know Jessica point of view.

“oh disaster i guess” Jessica said and glance at Taeyeon “is he okay?”

“oh Taetae, i guess but i think he not in his mood today”

“oh”

Then the professor enter their room

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It when on for a month, When lunch come Taeyeon will sleep in his car, he will avoid Jessica the whole day in campus. When they Taeyeon will meet Jessica in the corridor he will go to the opposite way or pretend that he will talk to the first person he see.

Jessica felt weird about what Taeyeon is doing, she should be happy because Taeyeon did not bother her but she’s feeling was opposite.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica and Yoona is in the Cafe near the campus.

“Did you something to Taeyeon Oppa, Jessica?”

“wae?”

“i think he avoiding you, when you’re not in the group he happily chatting with us, but when he will saw you coming or heard you are coming, he will make excuse to leave”

“so you also did notice it”

“so did you two fight or something?”

“i actually don’t know”

“when was the last time you two talk?”

“the last time when he accompany me to date Taecyeon Oppa”

“Jessi did you think Taeyeon Oppa like you? He was jealous you dated Taecyeon Oppa that he loses hope on you”

Just the thought of it Jessica heart suddenly skip a beat.

“i don’t think so Yoong, all he do to me was make me irritated”

“but Jessi, Taeyeon Oppa was your first love right”

“what? Who said that? He not!”

“oh come on Jessi, i remember the day when you squeal to me saying you met your ideal man”

Then Jessica remember the day she met Taeyeon

Flash back

Jessica was walking in the corridor when she slips into something. She closed her eyes and ready for the impact of the floor when someone grabs her. When she open her eyes, she saw a beautiful man face, looking at her with a concern look.

“are you okay miss? You almost hit yourself on the ground” Taeyeon said and help Jessica stand up

Jessica was mesmerize by Taeyeon beauty that she can’t speak and look at the man

“you did not hit you head, i know im in time to catch you” Taeyeon said and wave his hand in Jessica face and it make her snap back in reality.

“i think your okay now miss, i have to go and meet my best friend, bye Miss”

 

End of flash back

 

“oh someone remember “Yoona teases

“i did not”

“you did i can see it in your pink face” Yoona said

“Okay i surrender, Taeyeon Oppa is my first love but when the second time i met him was creepy”

 

Flash back

Jessica was back to her volley ball practice; she went straight to her room and saw a guy opening her drawer

“what are you doing in my room?”

“You!” Taeyeon and Jessica said in unison

“ert, why are you holding my under wear?” Jessica said and Jessica started hitting Taeyeon

“wait let me explain”

Jessica keeps hitting Taeyeon until Taeyeon lost continuousness. Yuri was late to stop it

“why did you hit him?” Yuri asked

“his a ert Oppa, his stealing my under wear”

“i think he made a mistake entering your room, i instruct him to go to my room and can borrow my cloth”

Yuri then laid Taeyeon on Jessica’s bed

“why do you have to lay him on my bed Oppa?”

“because i can’t carry him all the way to my room, wait i’ll go to my room and get something”

“your leaving me here with him”

“yes and his harmless, he my best friend, i told yesterday that will introduce my best friend  today”

Jessica nodded and remembers that conversation. Yuri left the room. Jessica looks at Taeyeon closer

*you really look beautiful for a guy* Jessica thought

 

End of flash back

 

“hahahaha.. i remember the day, you told me that story, it never failed to make me laugh”

“stop it Yoona, after that day, all he do is pester me”

 

Flash back

Jessica was watching television in their living room when Yuri and Taeyeon arrive; Taeyeon immediately sat down beside Jessica and get the remote.

“im watching that”

“aist.. it boring, let watch the walking dead, i know it’s on in fox”

“that series is gross, all you can see is blood”

“that the fun part of it”

“give me the remote, let just watch gossip girl, it’s their last episode”

“aist i don’t like it”

“who’s house is this”

“yours”

“then let’s watch gossip girl”

“okay, you watch gossip girl and i’ll just watch you” Taeyeon said and stare at Jessica

Jessica push Taeyeon head in opposite side

“aist your creeping me, here” Jessica said and gave Taeyeon the remote and went to her room.

 

 

(another scenario Jessica think Taeyeon is pestering her)

Jessica was walking in their street going to the nearer store then Taeyeon appear with his bike, he rides his bike and ride around Jessica.

“where are you going”

“none of your business”

“wow, i can see Sica being her ice princess mode”

“stop calling me that midget”

“i have a average height for a Asian guy and im still growing”

“when your beside Soo Oppa and Yuri Oppa you’re a midget”

“aist im gonna offer you for a ride, now i change my mind, see you Princess”

Then Taeyeon ride away from Jessica

*aist that midget!!*

 

 

End of flashback

 

 

 

“don’t you think he doing it for you to notice him”

“if he like me why don’t he just said it to me?”

“maybe because you have a over protective brother and your brother is his best friend”

“whatever, i don’t want to talk about him”

 

Then the cafe front door open. Sooyoung and Taeyeon enter.

“Speaking of the devil Jessi, it’s Tae Oppa” Yoona whisper.

Taeyeon saw Jessica and Yoona in the Cafe and excuse himself to Sooyoung

“Soo i forgot something in my car, just order me, i’ll be back” Then Taeyeon walk outside

Yoona and Jessica saw it.

“i think he saw us and retract his step”

Jessica was pissed what she saw and stand up in her seat and walk outside the cafe and find Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon just enter his car and sat in the driver seat. Taeyeon make a deep breath then he was shock when someone knock on her car window and it made him double shock to see it was Jessica.

“get out of the car now”

Taeyeon just roll down his window and said “what the problem Jessica?”

“what’s your problem?”

Taeyeon heart was now beating fast it’s been month since he last talk to Jessica and Jessica heart was beating fast also and she just thought it was because she was pissed

“what problem?” Taeyeon asked again and then he got out of the car.

“why are you avoiding me?”

“im not avoiding you”

“Yes you are”

“im not”

Jessica was irritated and decided just to back away “find whatever, just avoid me forever, i don’t care”

Jessica walk away then she heard a soft voice

 “really you don’t care?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She was surprise by what she heard, she was about to be angry again with Taeyeon when she saw the guy lower his head and have a sad face.

Then Taeyeon repeat what he said “you really don’t care if i avoid you forever?”

Jessica was speechless; she did not know what to do. Then she saw Taeyeon enter his car.

Then finally a sudden question Jessica ask “give the reason why are you avoiding me”

Taeyeon stop entering his car and stand again outside.

*it’s now or never Kim Taeyeon* Taeyeon thought

“tell me” Jessica said in a loud voice

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“it’s because i like you”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica was shock by a sudden confession “if you like me then why are you avoiding me and just telling me now?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“because your my best friend sister”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“and so, Is that a problem?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yuri made us swear that we cannot court you or we will lose our friendship”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So you choose him over me”

“because im not sure if you like me too, so i choose him and love you secretly”

“i thought you said you just like me”

“no Sica, i love you since the day i saw you”

“why do you always tease me or pester me, if you love me”

“because i can’t get myself together when your around, somehow i do the wrong thing to get your attention”

“you’re a babo”

“i know”

Taeyeon is still looking at the ground then he saw a hand in front of his face. Taeyeon look who it was and saw Jessica extending her hand to him.

“come let eat at the cafe”

Taeyeon hold Jessica hand and walk to the Cafe

“is this mean, your accepting my feeling? You’re my girlfriend now?” Taeyeon asked

“did you ask me?”

“no”

“then it’s a no”

“if i ask you, would you say yes?”

“i don’t know”

Taeyeon furrow his eye brow confuse. When they enter the cafe Jessica let go of his hand.

“court me first babo before you can be my boyfriend” Jessica whisper to Taeyeon

“do i have a chance” Taeyeon ask

“maybe” Jessica said and smile. Then skip towards Yoona and Sooyoung

Taeyeon can only smile back at Jessica and follow the her.

 

 


 

 

done with chapter six...

if you're asking if im Pilipino

yes i am...hehehe

thanks for reading