SIYAM

Im In Love with My Best Friend's Sister

Taeyeon was looking at the seat that is empty, Jessica's seat.

 
A/N: Jessica Taeyeon have a same schedule means they are classmate in all of their class, Tiffany have the same schedule with Jessica and Taeyeon in morning and after lunch they have the same schedule as Yuri. Sooyoung and Yoona have the same schedule in class.
 
 
*is she okay, damn my cheek hurt* Taeyeon thought.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Flash back.
 
 
Taeyeon POV
 
I am happy walking back to the room, it's like a dream am holding Jessica Jung hand and she is smiling at me, I have a chance to be her boyfriend.
 
When we're about to reach our room someone punch me in the face that I fall in the ground. My cheek hurt so much, I was about to react when my eyes widen and see Yul with a angry eyes looking at me, then he immediately drag Jessica away from me.
 
All I can hear is Jessica calling me while Yul dragging her.
 
End of flash back
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After class.
Still Taeyeon POV
I immediately when outside the room and was shock that Tiffany is waiting for me.
 
"Taetae I'm sorry, Yuri change his mind when we're in the cafe to be in campus right away" Tiffany said to me.
I smile weakly and said " it's not your fault Fany"
"sorry Taetae"
"come let's go home first" I said 
"if I should have convince him to 10 minutes more"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Flash back
 
Sooyoung, Yoona, Tiffany and Yuri have a great time in the cafe near the University. Suddenly Yuri become worried about her sister.
 
"I think I should get back" Yuri said
"it's still early Yul" Sooyoung said
"I'm just worried"
*what to do, I think they are not yet done eating lunch* Tiffany said
Then Tiffany get her phone and try to text Taeyeon.
Yuri saw that Tiffany was busy texting someone
* is she texting someone special, come on Yuri, you won't have a chance to her, she's a goddess* Yuri thought.
"I think I should really go" Yuri said and stand up to his seat.
" can we stay just a little bit longer" Tiffany said
*stop feeling this way now Yuri Jung before you fall any deeper* Yuri thought.
"I'm really worried about Jessica, sorry Tiffany"
Then Yuri started running towards the university and Tiffany panicking following Yuri from behind.
*please, make their date be over when Yuri gets there*  Tiffany thought running
 
 
 
Yuri stop running when he reach the corridor of the University and he could not believe what he see.
He quickly storm towards Taeyeon and Jessica and punch Taeyeon on the face.
He just looking at Taeyeon in the eyes without even saying any words because he was upset being betray by his best friend and having no luck in love life. He drag Jessica outside the University without even thinking that they still have a class. 
 
 
End of flashback
 
 
" i was late, I could have stop him from punching you Taetae"
"no Fany it's not your fault, if I check my phone, this would never happen"
" so what's your plan"
"just go home for now"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When they arrive at their house. They saw someone was waiting in front of the house and it was Yuri.
 
 
 
When Yuri saw Taeyeon is coming he quickly again run to him and punch. Taeyeon did not defend himself and let Yuri punch him
"we have a deal Tae" Yuri said angrily and still punching while Tiffany is trying to stop Yuri to punch Taeyeon.
"you betray me, assh***"
"I'm sorry Yul, I'm just so much in love with Sica"
"stop" Tiffany said aloud and finally push Yuri away from Taeyeon.
Yuri was shock at first by what Tiffany did but then focus on Taeyeon again.
"I trusted you Tae, I let you come in our house but all this time you have lust in my sister"
"I never have lust in your sister Yul, all I feel for her is pure love"
"don't come near us again Taeyeon, where no longer friends and don't try approaching Jessica in campus when I am not around I will have eyes in your room"
Then suddenly Yuri feel a slap in her face
"you're a jerk Yuri Jung, meddling in people love life special with your sister love life, you know Taeyeon long time and you never knew that he is capable to love your sister and make her happy, your a jerk making him have to agree in your promise that you hurt him for years now, he love your sister dearly and your over protective way is just one way your hurting two people you love most in this life" Tiffany said and Yuri is shock and did not say a word. Tiffany went to Taeyeon and help him inside the house but before Tiffany went inside the house she look at Yuri and added "that why I hate you so much"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yuri was froze in his spot and just look at Taeyeon and Tiffany went inside the house, after a few minute of processing what Tiffany say all he can say is
"she hates me because of that" Yuri said to himself.
 
 
 

It was Yuri..

He knows already..

still no Soona moment..working on it..