LABING LIMA

Im In Love with My Best Friend's Sister

 

Yoona and Sooyoung are in the bench waiting for Yuri, Jessica, Taeyeon and Tiffany. Awkward atmosphere is in between them, since the surprise Taeyeon made for Jessica, Sooyoung never even bother to ask Yoona to be his girlfriend. He likes a beggar  asking for love. Right now Sooyoung don't want to ask, he wanted to be love by the girl beside her but he knows that the girl beside don't trust her and he don't know if the girl will trust him.
 
 
"Soo, are you okay?" Yoona breaking the silence between them and Sooyoung only nod.
 
"Are you angry with me?" Yoona ask. Sooyoung then shook his head.
 
"If you're not, then why are you quiet there"
 
"I don't feel like talking"
 
"I know you're upset Soo, please just a little time"
 
Sooyoung sigh and said "why can you just trust me Yoong, I did prove myself to you and to everyone, I'm not going to hurt you, just trust me, I won't hurt something that makes sense in my life. You're the only one that make sense to me"
 
"If I said yes, would you stop ignoring me?" Yoona said but still not sure about her decision.
 
"Of course"
 
"Then okay" Yoona said and smile
 
"Okay what?" Sooyoung did not get what Yoona said.
 
"I said okay, okay and if you don't get it then I will take back my decision" Yoona said
 
A smile form in Sooyoung face then he started jumping around the campus and hugging the person he see.
 
"Yahoo!! Yoong is my girlfriend, people in the world Yoong is my girlfriend"
 
"Soo stop that you're embarrassing me"
 
Then Sooyoung approach Yoona and hug the younger girl
 
"I promise you, I won't hurt you Yoong, thank you and I love you"
 
"You better not hurt me Soo, because I'm to broken enough to be hurt"
 
"I'll die first before I'll hurt you"
 
 
"Wow did I miss something bestie?" Suddenly Jessica appear with Taeyeon and Yuri.
 
"Yoong is finally my girlfriend" 
 
Jessica squeal and hug her best friend "finally Yoongie"
 
"Hey dude Soo already have girlfriend, how about you? When will you tell Fany about your feeling, Mr Shy Boy" Taeyeon whisper.
 
Yuri can only sigh.
 
"What did I miss?" Suddenly Tiffany appears and it make Yuri tensed up.
 
"Yoong is my girlfriend" Sooyoung proudly said and Yoona shyly nodded.
 
"Kyaaaa.. Congratulation you two" Tiffany said and hug Yoona.
 
"When will we congratulate you dude?" Taeyeon whisper then chuckled.
 
"You want to die Kim?"
 
"Sicachu, your brother said his going to kill me" Taeyeon said in aegyo. Then back hug Jessica.
 
"Oppa!" Jessica said and glare at Yuri.
 
"Eeeeww dude your aegyo is calling for a punch" Sooyoung said.
 
"But Sicachu said she want me doing aegyo to her" Taeyeon said and he does a bboing bboing. Receiving a pinch to the nose by her girlfriend
 
"Dude you have no shame in yourself" Sooyoung said and Taeyeon just merong Sooyoung.
 
"But Soo, I want to see you do aegyo" Yoona said. Then Sooyoung quickly do a heart shape in his hand and said "saranghe Yoong"
 
"You two!" Yuri suddenly said in disappointment.
 
Taeyeon look at Yuri then smirk.
 
"I don't like that look" Yuri thought.
 
"Fany you also like guys who do aegyo right?" Taeyeon ask Tiffany but as soon as Yuri heard the question he immediately run away from the group.
 
All of them burst into laughter when Yuri run away from them but Tiffany just smile and find Yuri cute.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Meanwhile Yuri went straight to the comfort room. He looks at the mirror and do different kind of Aegyo. He do bboing bboing first. "Aish" he said when he saw him doing it. Then he copy Sooyoung "Tiffany saranghe" then he feels shiver in his body.
 
"Saranghe too Yul baby" Taeyeon suddenly appears in the comfort room and Sooyoung and him laugh at Yuri.
 
"You two want to die?" Yuri said annoyed.
 
"Aish due before killing us the girls is waiting outside, time to eat lunch" Taeyeon said.
 
"Go on without me" Yuri said.
 
"Oh okay, let Tiffany join us and feels left out" Sooyoung said.
 
Yuri sigh and said "aish okay I'll join you"
 
Taeyeon look at Sooyoung saying I told you look. Sooyoung just chuckle understanding the look. Yuri is a person who is stubborn but he became different person (a better person) because of Tiffany.
 
When the three boys walk outside the comfort room Sooyoung when straight to Yoona and hold her hand while Taeyeon offer his arms to let Jessica link her arm to him. The two couple walking ahead leaving Tiffany and Yuri behind.
 
"Because you four are already a couple leaving us behind is unfair" Tiffany said walking from behind
 
"Then make yourself a couple to be equal" Taeyeon jokingly said.
 
Yuri suddenly blush and Tiffany just glare.
 
"Don't make fun of Yul, Taetae" Tiffany said that makes Yuri stop from walking.
 
Tiffany stop walking also and look at Yuri confuse "why did you stop?"
 
"What did you say earlier?"
 
"Don't make fun of you?"
 
"No after that?"
 
"Oh Yul, why don't you like? Okay I'll call you" Tiffany words was cut by a objection.
 
"No it's okay, then can I call you Fany now?" Yuri shyly ask
 
"Because you let Taetae and Jessi be together and you realize that Totoro is cute, okay you can call me Fany now, by the way thanks for giving me Totoro" Tiffany said and smile to Yuri showing her famous eye smile.
 
 
Daguem..Daguem....Daguem.. Yuri suddenly feel that make him froze in his spot.
 
 

Don't like more drama in SOONA PAIR

because they are really my third couple in this fic.

still I'm having hard time writing chapter.

sorry -(_ _)-