IKAPITO

Im In Love with My Best Friend's Sister

 

After driving Sooyoung Yoona and Jessica to their house, Taeyeon happily driving home. He remember how he will still glances at Jessica in the cafe and he will be caught by the young girl and gave her a sweet smile. The smile he long to receive from Jessica.

 

When she got home he found Tiffany on the living room watching Gossip Girl rerun. He happily approach the eye smile girl and pull her up in the sofa then start jumping like a dork.

“Someone is happy today” Tiffany said looking at her best friend while jumping with him

Taeyeon stop from jumping and said “i already confess to Sica, Fany”

“omo..jinja?”

Taeyeon just nodded

“it’s about time dork”

Taeyeon only grin

“what about Yuri?”

Taeyeon then gave a smirk to Tiffany.

“i don’t like your smile Taetae”

“my childhood friend, my best friend”

“Yah! I don’t like what you are thinking”

“i haven said anything yet”

“i know what on your mind Dork”

“it’s mean you will help me?”

“NO, as in N. O. No”

Taeyeon pout at Tiffany

“You’re pout Taetae won’t work on me”

“please Fany, this past month Yuri did not notice that im acting weird towards his sister because he was too busy goggling over you”

“he not goggling over me”

“really?”

Tiffany then think about what happen for the last month, she really can believe that Yuri did not notice Taeyeon sudden behaviour when it was obvious but then again she will always caught Yuri stealing glances at her.

“Fany to earth, Hello”

“oh sorry Taetae, what are you saying?”

“help me distract Yuri while i court Sica”

“so you decided to court her and forget about your promise to Yuri?”

 “aist Fany, when im keeping my promise to Yuri all you say is to confess to Sica and when i already confess you will remind me about the promise and make me guilty more”

Tiffany smle realising Taeyeon is right “ Sorry Taetae, im just asking”

“it’s okay Fany. I already confess to her and my heart say im doing the right thing” Taeyeon said and smile

“i can see that”

“so will you help me?”

“do i have a choice?”

Taeyeon just shook her head

“fine, okay i’ll help”

“yes, thanks Fany”

“you’ll owe me a lot”

“Yes i know” Taeyeon said and then he went inside his room. He lay in his bed and pull his phone in his pants.

 

 He start texting Jessica

 

Taeyeon: Hi Sica. First time texting you..hehehe

 

Jessica is laying in her bed when she receive the text. She smile widely receiving the text

Jessica: Hi Taeyeon Oppa. Well it my first time texting you also.. J

Taeyeon: can i ask you out on a date tomorrow?

Jessica: i like to but what about Yuri Oppa?

Taeyeon: I ask Fany to distract him. You know Yuri was goggling over Fany

Jessica: really? I never notice, my Oppa like Tiffany

Taeyeon: You never notice it? Well tomorrow you will know but what about a date?

Jessica: Let me think about it

Taeyeon: Please Princess *puppy eye*

Jessica: Hahaha imagining Oppa doing aegyo

Taeyeon: im cute right?

Jessica: No. I hate aegyo

Taeyeon: but my aegyo is cute

Jessica giggle while texting Taeyeon. a smile nevr leave her face but before she could reply Yuri enter her room.

“Jessi, it’s time for dinner” Yuris said and look at his sister and saw a smile in her face.

“what are you smiling about?” Yuri asked. Jessica secretly put sown her phone for Yuri not to notice she was texting.

“nothing Oppa, i just got a news that someone like someone”

“what?” Yuri said confuse

“you like Tiffany Unnie”

“You said that to you? Is it Tae, i will kill him”

“no Oppa not him, it was Yoona, she saw you stealing glances at Tiff”

Yuri blush at what his sister said

“am that obvious? I really like her Jessi but i can feel that she hates me”

“wow my Oppa is in love now?”

Yuri just smile and said “come let’s eat”

Jessica just nodded

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the other side Taeyeon is waiting for Jessica reply.

*am i not that cute?* Taeyeon thought and look at the mirror and do an aegyo.

“i’m cute” Taeyeon said to himself

“yes Taetae you’re cute” Tiffany suddenly appear making Taeyeon jump up and scared.

“now let eat dinner, i order pizza” Tiffany said and giggle before walking away.

Taeyeon was a little embarrassed. He look at his phone first before going to the outside.

“maybe she’s eating dinner and forgot to reply back” Taeyeon said and put his phone in his bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Next Morning Taeyeon wake up extra early to prepare a food for Jessica.

“i feel like a girl, doing this” Taeyeon said to himself.

“you really are” Tiffany answer

Taeyeon again startled in sudden appearance of Tiifany.

“Yah stop doing that Fany, im going to have an heart attack”

“sorry Taetae”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At The campus Taeyeon is excited to see Jessica.

Taeyeon saw Jessica was already in her seat sleeping.

“morning classmate” Taeyeon shouted at the class.

“wow you’re in a good mood today Taeyeon” one of their classmate said.

“i am” Taeyeon smile

Then he approaches the sleeping girl.

He lean closer and whisper “good morning beautiful sleeping princess”

The Taeyeon put a candy on the side of Jessica table and then he seat in his seat. A minute later Jessica open her eyes and saw a candy inches away from her face and a string attached to it and have a note. Jessica read the note.

 

Wanted you to feel my sweetness early in the morning

let's have a date later okay? lunch time meet at the rooftop

You’re cute Oppa Taengo

 

Jessica look at where Taeyeon usually seat and saw the young guy sleeping and it made her smile