PANG-APAT

Im In Love with My Best Friend's Sister

At The Cafe Tiffany when on and on talking.

“now you know why i did not want to marry her” Taeyeon joke

Hearing Taeyeon joke Tiffany smirk and said “Taetae are you sure you want to start?”

Taeyeon jaw drop and shook his head like a kid “Sorry Fany”

All of them laugh at Taeyeon and Jessica was curious and whisper something to Tiffany

“Tiff how did you make Taeyeon Oppa just gave up teasing you and say sorry, i want to know”

Tiffany smile hearing what Jessica said “why Jessi, did Taeyeon here always make fun of you?”

Jessica nodded and glare at Taeyeon “Taetae did you always tease and make fun of Jessi?”

“Fany” Taeyeon said and pout

“you’re cute at pouting Taetae but don’t you dare tease or make fun of Jessi again, you know what will happen” Tiffany said and gave a wink to Taeyeon.

“yey Tiff i think i like, no i really like you, you’re the only that can make Taeyeon oppa that speech less, were best friend now”

“hahaha...right Tiff, you are the only one can” Sooyoung said laughing

Taeyeon can only lower her head because Tiffany know her secret.

“but i think someone have much more power over Taetae” Tiffany again tease Taeyeon.

“that enough Miyoung” Taeyeon said coldly.

“Okay” Tiffany said sensing that her childhood friend at his limit.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon saw Yuri in silent and looking at stealing glances at Tiffany and Tiffany was oblivious of it.

“Yuri, do you like Fany?” Taeyeon whisper to Yuri

Yuri was shock by the sudden question of Taeyeon that he stand up. Making the people in the table including Tiffany look at him.

“i’ll go to the bathroom” Yuri said and run towards the bathroom

“wow he really need to go, look at him go” Yoona said

“i’ll go to the bathroom also, excuse me” Taeyeon said

 

 

 

 

At the bathroom

“Yuri” Taeyeon said and saw Yuri saw standing at the comfort room looking at the mirror.

“why?”

“i ask you a question”

“what question?”

“did you like my fiancée?”

“what if i do, you said you won’t marry her anyway”

“oh, that why you’re silent all this time, but Dude some tip, she hate you”

“wae? Did i did something wrong?”

“sorry, that all i can tell” Taeyeon said *sorry dude but a little revenge i guess for not letting me court your sister* Taeyeon thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At the table side

“Yoona please be mu girl friend” Sooyoung said in low voice that only Yoona can hear.

“aish Soo, i said im not yet ready in relationship”

“but, i already waiting for your answer, almost a year now”

“so you can wait any longer? And Soo im not asking you to wait either”

Another rejection for Sooyoung he lower his head and just eat his food.

*Sorry Soo im really not yet ready* Yoona thought and start eating her food again.

Jessica and Tiffany was happy chatting in English that Sooyoung and Yoona did not understand. Then a minute pass, Taeyeon and Yuri got back to their table.

“what we miss?” Taeyeon asked.

“nothing much Taetae” Tiffany said and smile

*how i wish, she could smile at me like that* Yuri thought.

“oh Tiff, your schedule is one hour early than me right?” Taeyeon said

“Yes Taetae”

“Yuri has the same schedule as you and i ask him earlier to guide you around campus” Taeyeon said

“what!? But you promise that you are the one who will do that”

Yuri look at Taeyeon with a look saying, *what are you doing* look

*ghad, i want to make revenge but i guess i can’t, here is your chance pabo* Taeyeon thought looking at yuri and whisper “here is your chance to get to know her”

“if you’re going to accompany Tiff around the campus then i guess that you won’t accompany me in my date with Taecyeon, Oppa”

*she has a date with big ears*Taeyeon thought

“oh i forgot”

“it’s okay i can wait for you Taetae, it’s just one hour”

“am, Taeyeon have the same schedule with Jessica tomorrow, i guess he will accompany you, please Tae”

“what!?” Taeyeona and Jessica said in unison

“Oppa i can take care of myself and beside Taec is a gentleman”

“if i can’t accompany you tomorrow or Tae can’t then there will be no date”

“okay i will go” Taeyeon said

“really dude? Thanks” Yuri said

Jessica glare at Taeyeon and said “don’t ruin my date tomorrow”

“yes princess” Taeyeon said and grin

Jessica just roll her eyes and thought *my date will be ruin*

 


MERRY CHRISTMAS

(^___^)v