UNA

Im In Love with My Best Friend's Sister

 

It’s was weekend and Taeyeon and Sooyoung in on the way to Jung house.

“did you think Yoona will be there?” Sooyoung said

“I don’t know Soo? Im not her suitor.” Taeyeon said and thought *all i know i will see my princess today*

 

 

30 minutes later they arrive at Jung House

“good morning Uncle and Auntie” Sooyoung and Taeyeon said in Unison

“oh Good morning boy’s, you two are early” Mr Jung said and Mr Jung just bow

“is Yuri awake?” Sooyoung said

“not yet, go to his room and wake him up and tell him to wake her sister up too and i will cook you all breakfast”

“ok Auntie” Taeyeon and Sooyoung said

 

 

Yuri room

The two boys saw Yuri sleeping in his bed sticking her tongue out.

“Tae, your phone. Hurry take a picture of him” Sooyoung said

Taeyeon took his phone out of his pocket and took a picture. A sound of a shutter make Yuri wake up.

“what are you two doing” Yuri asked when he saw his two best friend looking at something and laughing.

“so your awake prince, who stuck his tongue out while sleeping” Taeyeon said and show Yuri the picture he took.

“YAH! Erase that photo”  Yuri said and got up to his bed and wrestling to get the phone in Taeyeon hand.

“Soo, here” Taeyeon said and give his phone to Sooyoung because he know Yuri will easily get the phone in his hand.

“Yah Soo give me that”

“hahaha, no dude.” Sooyoung said wrestling with Yuri.

Taeyeon and Sooyong are laughing hard and loud wrestling at the same time with Yuri. Then suddenly someone open Yuri’s door and make a loud sound of bang. The three boys was shock and Taeyeon and Sooyoung froze and Yuri realize who it was and make a move to get the phone to Sooyoung hand and delete the photo.

“yes” Yuri said when he delete the photo while the two boys still shock. Yuri look at outside the door and saw Jessica in hellsica mode and Yoona is stopping her to go outside the room and murder the three boys.

“Jessi, where sorry to disturb your sleep” Yuri said

“Yes Jessi, were sorry” Sooyoung said. He know what will happen if Jessica is in hellsica mode.

While Taeyeon smirk and said “well im not, Good morning Princess, it nice that we won’t have to say to your brother to wake you up because you’re already awake”

Yuri and Sooyoung eyes  widen by Taeyeon said and Yuri run to the door and close it immediately

“you want to die Tae?” Soo said

*if it’s in her hand why not* Taeyeon thought

“yah Taeng, why did you have to say that” Yuri said

“hahaha... im just joking around” Taeyeon said

“if we don’t have a pack that we won’t court Yuri sister, i would say you like her” Sooyoung said

“do you want to die?” Yuri said looking at Taeyeon

“ghad, i don’t like the Ice Princess ok, i already gave you my word Yuri” Taeyeon said seeing the glare of his best friend *what a sad life* Taeyeon thought

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After 30 minutes SOOYULTAE went down stairs.

They go down stair without fear of hellsica because they know that Mr Jung and Mrs Jung are downstairs.

“what took you boy’s so long” Mrs Jung said

Mrs Jung brought a food for Sooyoung and Yuri.

“Tae here made Jessi mad again mom” Yuri said

“oh, really but Sooyeon said she will make breakfast to Taeyeon herself, so wait for your food Tae.”

“really mom” Yuri said and look at Taeyeon “your dead”

Taeyeon did not hear what Yuri said, he was just smiling inside that Jessica made her a breakfast. He know it will be awful but he will eat it no matter what because it Jessica made for him. A minute past and Jessica got out of the kitchen with a plate in her hand.

“oh Taeyeon Oppa i made you breakfast” Jessica said and thought *you will die today*

“Thank you Sica” Taeyeon said and smile like a dork. Taeyeon get the plate in Jessica hand and put it on the table.

*his not going to reject my food* Jessica thought

Taeyeon look at the plate and make a gulp. The color of the food in the plate is purple.

*i think it’s edible* Taeyeon thought

The first bite of the food was awful but Taeyeon made a poker face saying “wow delicious”

“really?” Yuri and Jessica said in unison.

Taeyeon nodded.

“let me try” Sooyoung said

“no this is mine” Taeyeon said then he eat the food faster.

*wow Tae Oppa is really are bipolar* Jessica thought at the same time happy because it’s the first time someone said that her food was delicious.

After Taeyeon finishes his food he got up in his seat and said

“Yuri i remember i have something to do”

“what?”

He think of an excuse then he remember that he really need to go home because his childhood friend will arrive today.

“Oh, A friend of mine, a childhood friend will move in my house today” Taeyeon said. now he really feel his stomach is aching.

“oh you will have company to your house” Yuri said while Taeyeon is already coming outside the house

“when he arrive, come here and introduce him to us” Sooyoung said

Taeyeon is now at the door, he shouted “it not a he Soo, it’s a she”

Then Taeyeon feel that he about to puke when he run outside the house.

“Wow Tae will have a girl as a housemate” Sooyoung said

“are you jealous?” Yoona suddenly appear

“no im not, why would i be jealous, if Tae housemate is you then i will be” Sooyoung said and grin

Yoona just roll her eyes

“aist being cheesy in the morning Soo” Yuri said acting like puking

While Jessica was silently eating at the table listening to their conversation and thinking about Taeyeon

*I know i put many salt in the food and he said it was delicious and he will have a girl housemate, childhood friend, maybe it was his first love*Jessica thought and she felt a ache in her heart.

“Jessi your spacing out, are you ok?” Yoona said   

Jessica look at Yoona and force a smile and nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon side

Went Taeyeon got far away from Jung house, he started to puke.

*this is my punishment* Taeyeon thought till puking

Then his phone vibrate. Taeyeon pull his handkerchief and wipe then look at his phone and answer.

“hello”

“Taetae im here in front of your house now, where are you?”

“Miyoung”

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

done with Chapter 1.

what you thing?