Mirrors

The Mansion

'Thanks Haerin' I replied and smiled.

'Unnie, I think Haerin is a nice friend of yours.' Sunny respond.

'Yes, she is. I think you will be good friends with her' I said.

'Yea, I think so.' Sunny replied.

'Unnie, Yuri said she would love too! Here are the clothes your asking for *smile*' Haerin said.

'*handed you over the clothes* Gomawo Haerin' I said.

'Sunny, go fit some of these clothes. I'll be fitting this dress' I said.



 

'I think that dress will fit you unnie' Sunny said.

'Thanks dongsaeng' I said.

'I'll be on the second door. You can be on the third door' Sunny said.

'Alright, knock me if you already fit that yellow dress.' I said.

 



---

I was already inside the fitting room. I went inside and saw the fitting room, filled with mirrors. Yes, the room is big. It's like a dancing studio. I removed my top shirt and pants. Now, I'm wearing only my bra and . I wore the white dress I took. I close my eyes, put on the dress. While I was about to open my eyes, the lights turn off. Now, it's so dark in here. I try to look for the switch. Yes, I already found the switch. I turned it on and look behind so I can see if the dress really fits me. I look behind and saw a girl with a long hair, looking down, wearing a long white dress. It was like she was behind the mirror. I panicked and opened the doorknob but it looks like that I was locked. I look behind and the girls arms try to reach me. I panicked more and more. I had no choice, I need to face her. I sloly look behind she was creeping into me. I closed my eyes. She hold my shoulders, look up at me and said.



'Gggajimalayooo' she said.



I look up and saw her face. She had no eyes, blood were falling on her cheeks. She got a cut on her forehead got a big cut, blood were dripping everywhere. I screamed as loud as I can. She creep close to my face. I screamed and closed my eyes. She was about to touch my face when the door opened. It was Sunny.

'Unnie! Does this dress suit-' her words were cut when she saw me on the floor.

'Unnie, are you okay?!' she run towards me, kneel on the ground and comforted me.

'Y-y-yes. I just fell on the ground' I lied.

She offered her hand, pulled me up.

'So, does this dress fits me?' she asked.

'Yes.' I replied.

'It also suits you unnie. Look in the mirror, your so beautiful. You look like a princess.' she said.

'Really?' I asked. I look around and look at myself.

Wow, this dress really suits me.

I look pretty right?

Pshh, I'm such a feeler.

'Let's buy it already.' I said.

'Yes unnie!' Sunny replied happily.

She left the fitting room, leaving me alone.

I was scared that the girl might visit me again.

I removed the dress quickly and put on my shirt and pants.

I quickly go out the fitting room.

I suddenly remembered the girl.

She told me something.

Kajima.. Does she means she doesn't want me to go?


 



-Authors Note-

--

I know it's not kindda scary.

So,

Comments and Subscribers

are always

Welcome.

Kamsaa!