Put the blame on me + Niel's past

The Mansion

** Niel's POV **

 

It was all of my fault. I should never asked you guys  to go with me in this freaking mansion. I should be the one whom to be sacrifice. I should be the person to blame for all of this. I'm sorry for letting you feel what I feel, I thought. 

 

'What should we do?' I asked. 

'We need to get inside the house so we can search every single thing' Miyoung said. 

'Let's go' I said.

'Are you crazy?!' Taemin and Onew said in union. 

'Yes I'm crazy because I was the one who brought you guys here. I-I-I'm sorry' tears fell thru my cheeks. 

 

'A boy is not made to cry. A boy is made to fight, control his feelings when he feels something wrong' I can still remember what my mother told me. 

 

~FLASHBACK~

 

It was a cold night when I went downstairs, getting thirsty. The wind flew the curtains, making it dance. Thunder claps outside.

I went over to the dishes to get some water. I open the fridge and get the container. I filled the glass with cold milk.

I drank all of the water in the glass when I heard a crash in the front door of the house. My father got home, drunk again. He never miss a day without drinking because his company failed.

He saw me sneaking thru the kitchen. I return the glass furiously and was about to go upstairs when my father hold my wrist, tightly. 

 

'Your not going anywhere' he smirked. 

 

The thunder clap once again and saw something shiny in the other hand of my father.

It was a knife, with blood. Knife with blood. I slapped his arm, making him loose the grip on my hand.

I run to my mothers room and lock the door behind. I check all of the ways my father could get it. My mother stood up and rush to me. 

 

'Is there something wrong Niel?' she asked.

'Father....knife...' I said.

'Stay here my son. Don't go anywhere.' she said. 

 

We heard a loud crash thru the door. My father got in, slamming the door behind. He saw me and looked at me with anger. He tackled me and was about to stab me when I heard a scream, more than a yelp. 

I opened my eyes and saw my mother, laying on the ground with a knife on her stomach. Blood flow to her white fabric night dress. I saw my father, move back and run downstairs. I run to my dying, scratch that, almost dying mother. I kneeled and put his head on my knees. 

 

'Mommy, please don't leave me.' I said crying.

'A boy is not made to cry. A boy is made to fight, control his feelings when he feels something wrong' she whispered in her last breathe. 

 

I was about to carry her outside when my father got back with a new knife in his hand. 

 

'Now, it's time for you to die my son' he said. 

 

My mother slowly let go of her grip and fell on the ground. 

 

'Umma!' I yelled.

'R-run!' she yelled. 

 

I unlocked the window and went outside. 

I sneak a last view of my mother, dying. 

My father keep on stabbing her. I saw my mother look out the window and whispered,

 

'I'll take care of you, I promise' 

 

I try to hold back my tears for the words my mother told me. It keep on repeating and repeating on my mind. I jumped out of the second floor and run to the nearest police station

-------

 

The continuation of Niel's flashback will be posted later(;

Follow me on tumblr! bubblekpop.tumblr.com

I follow back(;