Second's Batch First Impression of the Mansion -Continuation-

The Mansion

 

Niel, Taemin, Onew & I looked carefully at the house.

The house is surrounded with dead veins, the wooden roof almost falling and the paint almost fading from the wall. 

 

'Miyoung, can you still remember Snooki?' Onew asked.

'Yes.' tears suddenly form in my eyes. 

 

Onew put his arms around my shoulder and comfort me.

I don't know but tears flow to my eyes, bringing me back the memories of my dog. 

I know it's too complicated because I'm crying over a dog. That dog is so special to me because Onew gave it to me as a gift on my 8th birthday. 

Niel and Taemin look over me with concern.

 

'What happened to your dog? Is it okay if you tell us your story?' Niel asked.

 

'Snooki is my pet dog. I got it from Onew on my 8th birthday. I brought Snooki when my parents and Sulli's parents check out this place. Sulli, Onew and I was bored so we decided to play with Snooki outside. We were playing with Snooki in the front gate when Snooki barked at the direction of the backyard. The backyard was locked with big lockets so we didn't bother entering it. Snooki then sneaked thru a tiny hole and went behind the small house. Onew run inside to tell appa about it. Appa rush down, took the keys with him and unlock the backyard. We look for Snooki all over the backyard. I saw trails of blood, on the way to the small house. I called Onew oppa so he could come with me because I'm scared. It's getting dark when we got in the small house. I look around and saw nothing. I felt a water, drip in my nose. I touch it and look on my fingertip. It was red, it was blood. I look up and saw my dog, Snooki. peered like an apple, filled with scars and was hooked in the ceiling. Onew oppa saw everything and pulled me close to him. I don't know but tears run down to my face. I was too afraid and froze in my position with Onew oppa. Onew oppa yelled for appa and Sulli. Appa was shocked from what he saw. He pulled us out of the small house and entered us in the mansion. At the first place, Appa knew that their is something wrong in this place. This place is not normal. This place is not for humans to live in. He told me that it was an old-' I was cut when I heard the bushes move.

 

'L. Joe and Chunji, it's not time for jokes. Can't you see Miyoung is crying?!' Niel yelled. 

'My babe is crying?!' L.Joe and Chunji said in union.

'Yah! I'm his fiance so she's my babe!' Chunji said. 

'No! I was created only for Miyoung!' L.Joe yelled back.

'She's mine!' they yelled in union. 

 

Their voices echo-ed thru the forest and inside the house. The house suddenly creek-ed and open the door itself. 

I hushed from crying, wipe my tears and went infront of the door. 

All of them looked at me with fear and caring eyes. 

 

'I know you want a revenge! Just take me!' I yelled. 

 

My voice echo-ed in the whole house. 

 

'Miyoung, NO!' someone yelled. 

 

I look back and saw Teuk oppa, running to me. 

He pushed me away and I fell on the ground. The last thing I saw on Teuk oppa was an arm, dragging him inside the house.

Taemin rushed to me and carried me away. 

 

'Oppa! NO! We can't leave oppa in here!' I lightly punched Taemin's chest. 

 

Niel, Onew, Chunji and L.Joe tried to open the front gate but it won't open.

Taemin put me down and helped the others open the door. 

I slowly walk back and covered my face. 

I was sobbing so hard. 

I can see the mad ghosts, protecting over the gates.

Their eyes was filled with anger and revenge. 

 

'Once we get in, we can never get out.' I muttered. 

 

Sulli went over me and hugged me. I know she can feel something. 

 

'We need to solve something so we could get out.' Sulli said. 

 

All of them look at us. I know it seems so impossible but the only thing we can do is to sacrifice one of us. 

We need to sacrifice a so all of us can get out. 

This place is not normal. This place was an old grave of mad soldiers who died in the war. 

All of them wants to take revenge on the person who wants to take their property. 

 

'That's impossible!' Onew yelled. 

'We know it's impossible. Sulli and I can see paranormal things. Things that others cannot see!' I yelled.

'Mad soldiers are over the gate, protecting it. They want to take revenge. They are mad on us for visiting this place. On the first time, we should never go to this place!' Sulli controlled her tears.

-----

The next chapter will be Niel's POV :>

Thanks for reading!

-Teaser/s-

'It was all of my fault. I should never asked you guys  to go with me in this freaking mansion. I should be the one whom to be sacrifice. I should be the person to blame for all of this. I'm sorry for letting you feel what I feel.'