Minho oppa, annyeong.

The Mansion

Minho Oppa, annyeong

 

 

 

After the incident, Byunghun craddle me on his side and decided to back upstairs. Once we got to our destination, all of them are unconcious and blank faces. They noticed me and Kyuhyun just went beside me and put his hand to my shoulders. 

I looked at him and his eyes was filled with pain, fear, sorrow. I bet he knew what happened a while ago. Two precious people is gone in my life-- Sulli & Krystal, the most two special person that shows that I deserve to live in this world.

They're the one who stopped me on commiting suicide, the time when I broke up with Onew.

 

"Where is Krystal and Sulli? I thought they're downstairs?" Kyuhyun asked. I tilted my head in confusion, did he saw Sulli and Krystal here?

"Yeah, we saw Krystal and Sulli standing in the doorway and waving they're hands to us as if they're going to leave." Taeyeon muttered.

"They're dead" Niel spoke.

"Stop joking us Niel" Chunji snarled.

"Did you notice their pale faces? Did you notice the way they look at us? Did you notice why are they waving at us? They're bidding us goodbye!" Niel spoke.

"I-is it true Miyoung?" Minho asked. I looked at him and just hung my head low.

"It's your fault Niel! If we didn't go to this house, Krystal wouldn't die!" Minho yelled and pointed at Niel.

"It's not his fault op-"

"Not his fault?! If we just didn't accept his stupid, immature request, we should be here! We should be right in the mall right now! We could have been going out, having fun!" he spoke as a single pain of tear run down to his left cheek.

"Stop it!" I yelled, didn't know what am I talking about.

"It's better to die with Krystal so we can live happily together" Minho smirked.

 

His face flushed, his lips turned to black, a different kind of his aura is surrounding him, the orbs of his eyes turned darker and the tone of his voice turned out to be lower; it seems like that he's been posessed by some kind of devil.

 

"That's not Minho." Key murmured.

"Niel, do something!" Taeyeon shook Niel.

 

Minho oppa is now moving across the wall and pulled out something-- a small blade. No, not this, don't let my dream turned out in real life. Minho slide his thumb to the small blade, earning a small scar and blood ooed out to his thumb.

 

"Minho! Stop it!" Taeyeon shrieked.

"Oh Taeyeon, do you want to come with me?" Minho spoke, without any respect.

 

Taeyeon just shook his head and step back behind Niel. Before Niel could whisper another spell, Minho slide the blade to his neck-- blood. Blood run to his neck. His face went back to normal and he out.

The next thing I knew is blood oozing out his neck; he is dead.