Niel's Past [part 2]

The Mansion

-Recap-

 

I unlocked the window and went outside. 

I sneak a last view of my mother, dying. 

My father keep on stabbing her. I saw my mother look out the window and whispered,

 

'I'll take care of you, I promise' 

 

I try to hold back my tears for the words my mother told me. It keep on repeating and repeating on my mind. I jumped out of the second floor and run to the nearest police station

 

-End of Recap-

-Still Niel's Flashback-

 

The rain pours heavily in my body while running to the nearest police station. I went over to a dark corner and stop from running. I can still remember the face of my mother, dying. I fell on my knees and look up in the pouring rain. I closed my eyes as I could feel the cold rain flush my memories. My father hated me since I can in his life. He's always drunk every time he goes out. I opened my eyes and saw a black shadow right infront of me. As the thunder clap, I saw the reflection of my own father, holding a jungle knife in his right hand, crying. 

 

'I should not be doing this. You're not our real son..' he whispered. 

'Appa......' I tried to move forward but he moved back.

'Don't come near me, you're a son of a devil!' he yelled.

'Appa, what are you talking about? I'm your son.' I blurted out.

'I'm not a normal person Daniel, I'm a son of a devil. Can't you see them? Their surrounding us!' he yelled again. 

 

I look around and saw dark shadows with big horns in their forehead. Their red eyes was filled with anger, danger, death

 

'I'm sorry for killing your mother, son.' he whispered his last breath. 

 

He then raise the jungle knife in the dark gray sky and yelled. 

 

'Unto deliver us from evil!' 

 

I cannot believe what I saw in my eyes. My own father stabbed himself and fell on the ground weakly. I tried to approach him but dark shadows already surrounded him. 

 

'Let go of my father! Don't touch him!' I yelled. 

 

They vanished in my eyes and so do my father. I fell on my knees again and curse myself. I could here the police car already near me. I buried my head onto my knees and closed my eyes. I can hear footsteps coming close to me. I look up and saw a white figure. I couldn't see her face clearly but I know she is my mother. 

 

'Umma...' I tried to control my tears but I failed. I cried in her arms. 

 

'Now, go to your friends Daniel. I trust them and so do you. They can protect you from all harm. Here, wear this necklace. Always wear this to protect yourself from harm. Don't let other steal this thing away from you because it was made for you. Once you knew something is not right, bury it into the ground and call for us' she said. 

 

She slowly walk away and vanish infront of me. 

Call for us? What does she mean?

I held onto my hand and look at the necklace she gave to me. 

It was a six-pointed star, painted in white. 

I wore it and it shine brightly like a star. 

I covered my eyes because of the brightness light it shown. 

The light covered me and bring me to someone's front porch. 

I opened my eyes and saw L.Joe, infront of me with a shocked face. 

 

'H-hyung? Is that you?' L.Joe asked.

---

 

The next chapter will be still Niel's flashback. 

I noticed that I started writing short chapters -_- Mianhe.

Hope you like it!