Comforting Niel

The Mansion

Comforting Niel

 

 

Miyoung's POV [YOU]

 

 

I knew Niel's feeling right now. He wants us to put all the blame to him. I don't know but I feel sorry for him. I looked at Niel and he was looking down to his feet, crying silently. I stood up and approached him.

 

'I don't blame you Niel' I said.

 

He look up with a sad expression, printed on his face. I can see sorrow and pain in his eyes. He's like suffering from a deep thought that he couldn't get out. I pulled him into a hug and I can feel that he is now wetting my shirt. I don't care. The important thing is that all of us should get out of this place without no one getting harm, physically and mentally. 

 

All of them was looking at us, speechless. I tapped his back and slowly push him away. I wipe his tears away like I'm his noona. I then whispered to his ears,

 

'A boy is not made to cry. A boy is made to fight, control his feelings when he feels something wrong'.

 

He look up and me and he stopped from crying. His eyes are still wet from crying over.

 

'I-i'm sorry.' he stuttered. 

'Niel hyung, you know what...' L.Joe approached him.

 

I move back and look at the distant brothers. I know they are not related to each other but their feelings and thoughts are the same like a twin.

 

'Umma told me that a boy should not cry over little things' he said.

'He just want to let his feelings out' Chunji muttered then put his arms around me.

'Am I right babe?' he flirted. Aish~

'Yah, Chunji. Get out off my face or you will be the one crying, NOW!' I yelled then stomp my feet.

 

His expression was like he saw a ghost or something.

 

'Look behind you!' he pointed at my back.

'What' I slowly look back and saw nothing. Aish, this guy is really pissing me off. He's so gonna get this time.

'There's nothing a-' I was cut my Taemin's..... lips.

 

I was frozen in my position, not able to move a single nerve. Even Taemin was frozen up like an ice. Now, we stood here like a statue, kissing together. All of their faces was like *o*. I pushed him away with all of my strenght.

 

'Taemin-ah! I should be the one kissing her not you!' Chunji yelled.

'YAH!' I yelled at Chunji. My voice echoed to the whole forest.

 

I ran after him so he ran off. He use Taemin as his cover with Taemin's face still like *-*

I don't know but I don't want to touch Taemin because of his sudden kiss.

I don't know what to do so I just yelled Chunji's name.

 

'Yah! Chunji!' I yelled infront of Taemin.

 

Taemin shrugged and look at me with confuse eyes.

He pulled his hand to his ear, scratching it.

 

'Yah, Miyoung. Can you stop screaming? My ears hurts, A LOT' he said.

'Yah! You're the first one who kissed me! And you even stole my first kiss.' I whispered my last words.

'Key hyung pushed me!' he yelled.

'Aish!' I stomp my feet and walk to the front porch. I left them because I was speechless.

 

All of them looked at me seriously then,

 

'HAHAHAHAHA!' All of them laughed, even Niel.

'You now feeling okay Niel?' I said, smiling at him.

'Neh,' he smiled back.

------------

 

Finally! I can update this everyday!

Summer class and Dance sessions is finally over!

Kyaaaa!~

Btw, I kind of change the setting of the mood here because it seems like it was all sorrow thinggyy.

Keke~

Have a nice day!

 

*Read my other stories:

-School Challenge, romance &

-Funny Thing called .

 

KAMSAHAMNIDA! ^^;