Knuckles

The Mansion

Knuckles

 

 

Miyoung's POV

We still cannot find any clues to get out. Sometimes, I feel like giving up but, I think I was destinated to be in this Mansion. I was sent here to face my fears. Yes, Park Miyoung is afraid of the darkness, I never thought that I would even face it. I think my fear would even subside sooner, I know that this fear will not be my biggest fear anymore.

I looked to the bathroom and saw the sink, filled up with dirty water. There was dead petal rose, floating on it. I glance on the tub and saw a knuckle, surrounded with dust. I went over and took the knuckles.

As I took the knuckles, the water from the faucet and started pouring out. The door shut down by itself. I wasn't able to stood up because it looks like someone is holding into my wrist. 

I look back to the tub and saw a black lady. She was crying out blood, her cheeks got a cut and worms are going out. Her grip on my hand makes me feel like I'm going to die because of it's tightness.

 

"You will never go out Miyoung! Since your mother regretted it, you will be the one to be sacrificed! If you're not born, your mother will be the next speller in our family! But since your mother gave birth to you, she gave up her black soul! Now! You're going to suffer Miyoung! I tell you!" she chanted in my head as she let go of the grip. 

 

I was in agape while moving away. She was slowly getting up from the tub, blood flow out to her eyes and the whole bathrooms seems to be filled with blood. I stood up and manage to run to the door. I tried to open the knub but it wouldn't open. I started slamming the door and look back. I saw her limping her way slowly to my direction. She was holding a knife. She slid the knife to her lip as a river of blood flow out. She laughed crazily as I keep on slamming the door.

 

"You'll never get away from me Miyoung, you're going to die!" she limped to me and stab the knife to my stomach. As she pulled out the knife, the door opened and a running Niel was supporting me out of the bathroom. He whispered a word that no one can even pronounce but I saw the black lady disappearing slowly. I still got the stab on my stomach and blood flow down to my bare skin.

He let me rest on the dusted couch. I didn't bother to wipe the dust off but I'm so weak, I can feel myself getting weaker and weaker. Onew, Sulli and Taemin rushed beside me. Sulli was crying out as I cough blood. On the other hand, Niel tapped over his hand and whisper a black word. Those words he whispered are black magics that only unhuman can tell. 

I closed my eyes as I felt some light rush to my body. It seems like there was something flowing from my body. Niel is still whispering the word until the cut was slowly closing off. All now I can remember is my body stiffened and I drifted off to sleep.


Author's Note

---

Shzzz, what a long no update, mianheyo ;_;

I ran out of ideas ;((

Anyways, Miyoung went back to the washroom to check out and she found a knuckle,

I'm just saying things to make things clear out (:

So, the next chapter will be Niel's POV.

I hope I didn't loose any subscribers, please comment!

I'll post up the next chapter once I read some 3 new comments ;)

Comment && Subscribe! <33

~~