Handcuffs

The Mansion

Niel's POV

 

I really don't like it's feeling downstairs. It seems like I don't want to leave her side. I feel like a magnet, that wanted to be by her side. The air downstairs is different compared to the inside. I can feel spirits wandering around the house. L.Joe and Chunji is not in theirselves. It seems like their real attitude subside and turns out to be innocent, weird right?

 

"Yah, Byunghyun hyung, Chunji hyung, kwaenchana?" I kneeled down to see them clearly. They were both pale, as white as a ghost.

"Buyah, hyungs. Why are you so pale? Did you see a ghost?" I shook them both and wave my hand infront of them. They both shrug their heads and look at each other. They started whining and hug each other.

"Yah, are you both pedofiles?" I snickered. They realized that and started standing up and dusting off their pants.

"Yah, I'm not gay. I'm scared of close spaces, I'm claustraphobic you know" L.Joe hyun stated.

"I'm also claustraphobic so, yeah" Chunji muttered. Taeyeon suddenly marched between us and said,

"Does claustraphobic means you're afriad of Santa Claus?!" Taeyeon screamed, her scream echo in the hallways.

"Unnie, stop watching Spongebob Squarepants. You got too much influented by Patrick" Krystal snickered.

"Yah! Everyone is not old to watch Spongebob! Did you know that the author of this story is also watching Spongebob?!" Taeyeon protested.

"Because the author is only 13." Krystal stated.

"Yeah" L.Joe, Chunji and I co-ed.

 

Just then, L.Joe walk over to the kitchen counter and hold onto something. He titled his head in awe and said,

 

"Niel, isn't this...a...handcuff?" as soon as L.Joe blurted out those words, I rush upstairs and look for Miyoung.

 

If someone find a knuckle and even touch it, it would be even worse. My mother once told me that if you were inside a dark house, If you find a knuckle and a handcuff, don't ever touch it because it will bring you to danger. The first one who will find any one of it will be in big danger. I was just right in time when I saw a door closed, a black smoke was coming out from the creek. I whispered a dark spell and open the knob. I saw the black lady stab a knife on Miyoung. I rushed to her side as I saw her almost falling over. I drag her outside as I whisper another dark spell that makes the black lady weak and vanish. I drag her to the couch and let her body straighten. 

I tapped my hand over the cut on Miyoung's stomach as I whisper a dark spell that can cure. I've used 3 spells already, this will make me weak. Soon enough, if I used 5 spells in one day, I would suffer and die. I saw Miyoung closing her eyes and drift off to sleep.

I drop my body on the floor and inhale heavily. I guess, we would never make it out, living. For sure, I will be he first one to die here.

 

Author's Note

------

So, yeah. I already posted up the next chapter since no one is still commenting ==;

I guess I should finish this story in this day.

Comment && Subscribe

<33~