Something is missing

The Mansion

Miyoung's POV

 

I started to open my eyes. I saw a blurred person infront of my. I rubbed my eyes to see a clearer. I saw Key and Minho leaning in forward to my face. My eyes grew bigger and I pushed out both of their heads. They wince in pain as I manage to sit up on the couch. 

I look around to see all of them looking at me worried, but it seems like something was missing. I saw Krystal silently sobbing as Minho went over her and comfort her.

 

"Are you feeling okay Miyoung?" Niel went over me and put his hand to my forehead.

"I'm quite feeling better right now. Wait, why do I have a blood on my clothes?" I stared in awe. I couldn't remember a single thing, I couldn't even remember that I felt asleep.

"You couldn't remember anything?" Onew asked as he rise his voice.

"Yah, did I do something bad?" I asked.

"Did something bad?! You almost died Miyoung!" Onew stood up and glare at me.

"I almost died? How? Did? Whe-- AHHHH!" my forehead ached as a flashback went back to my memory. I held my hand to my forehead as I keep on screaming.

 

"You will never go out Miyoung! Since your mother regretted it, you will be the one to be sacrificed! If you're not born, your mother will be the next speller in our family! But since your mother gave birth to you, she gave up her black soul! Now! You're going to suffer Miyoung! I tell you!"

 

Those words are rewinding in my head. I suddenly felt weak as I felt something on my stomach. I look down and saw my clothes, the red spot is getting bigger and bigger. I suddenly felt my stomach aching. I held on my stomach as I felt something more. I looked to my hand and saw a broken glass dash to my bare hand.

 

"Ahhh! What's happening to her?! Niel oppa! Do something!" Sulli cried out.

 

All now I can do is cry out my soul and back my head to the couch. I can feel someone pulling out the broken glass as I yelp out. I can here someone whispering. I couldn't see the person clearly but I knew it was Niel. I can feel my soul slowly lifting up as I started to calm down.

 

"M-miyoung-ah, k-kwaenchana?" Niel stuttered as he slowly let go of the grip on my hand after curing me. I nodded as a simple respond to yes. Slowly, Niel fell on the ground.