Inside the Mansion

The Mansion

Inside the Mansion

 

 

After the comforting incident, all of us decided to go inside the mansion since the atmosphere outside is really different. I lead the way to the entrance but before we go, I ask them to hold on each hand so no one will get lost.

I slowly open the door and slowly walk inside. The floor creeks on every step we take.

 

'U-unnie, I'm scared.' Sunny held her grip tightly on my right hand.

'Don't worry Sunny, I'll protect you.' I flash a smile to her, hiding my fear.

'Okay, who is the last person?' I asked.

'I am!' Krystal spoke.

'Okay, since you're the last, don't close the door' I said.

 

-THUD-

 

'Yah! Why did you closed the door?!' Sunny shouted at Krystal.

'Yah! It closed by itself! I swear!' she defended herself.

'Aish, we can let go now just don't go anywhere. Stay close.' I said.

'You look like an umma when you speak like that Miyoung' Onew teased.

'Jinki, this is not the time to tease me or else.' I flashed a death glare to him.

'Respect your oppa' he commanded.

'Lee Jinki' I .

 

He just smirked at me then he walk toward Taemin who is looking down the floor. I caught him looking at me but he looked away.

 

'Okay, let's split up. L.Joe, Chunji, Krystal and Taeyeon will go to that hallway, going to the kitchen. Kyuhyun, Sunny, Minho and Key will go to that hallway going to the room while Sulli, Onew, Taemin and I will go upstairs.' I said.

 

All of them nodded and went to their directions.  Before they go, I asked them to bring out their handy phones so we could contact to each other.

I took the hand of Sulli and held it tightly, signalling her that I'm scared. She led us upstairs and we walk through the dark hallway.

------------

Cliffhanger! Keke~

xDD Told you I'm going nija 8-)

Mianheyo for the short update, keke~

I saw this a while ago in Tumblr, still not sure if it's true. I don't want to watch the video since I might be chickenin out xDD

A girl appear behind them @-@