She's missing, Krystal is missing

The Mansion

* Please don't take the scene that will be included in this chapter. I don't intent to ruin their image*

She's missing, Krystal is missing

 

Miyoung's POV

 

I frantically stood up and kneel down on the floor. I shove Niel's head over my legs to support him. I tried to slap his cheeks but he wouldn't woke up. His lips are chapped, his face is so pale. His breathing is getting heavier and heavier. All of us hovered him and brought him to the couch.

I sat beside him and held his hand close to my heart. His hands were so cold as ice. I clutch his hand tighter. Tears dwell up in the corner of my eye. I look down as my tear drop to Niel's hand.

Suddenly, Niel's finger started to cringe. I stood up and metioned the others to come closer. I can feel something or someone is missing but it's not important. The important thing is I should know how can Niel cure me, cure someone who is hurt. 

 

"Niel oppa, kwaenchana?" I wiped my tear away as a smile crept into my face.

"W-where's Krystal?" he asked.

"Oh, he's over there" I pointed at the back. Krystal didn't even flinch.

"Miyoung-ah, Krystal is not here" Sulli said.

"Hehe, yeah right. Stop joking okay, it's no time for jokes. Byunghyun, Chanhee, where's Krystal?" I stood up, sending them cold glares.

"Miyoungie~ Seriously, we don't know where Krystal is" L.Joe said.

"Taemin, Onew, Kyuhyun! Please! Where's Krystal?!" I screeched, I'm actually starting to freak out.

"Na beola." All of them co-ed.

"So okay, Krystal just disappeared because of nothing?! Please! Don't play on a prank on her! She's sensitive--"

"AHHH!" we both looked at each other. I knew that was Krystal's voice.

"Onew oppa, Kyuhyun, Taeyeon and Sulli, stay with Niel oppa. Byunghyun, Chanhee, Taemin, Sunny, come with me to look for Krystal. Guys, make sure you take care of Niel. Don't go any where. Guys, kajja." I said as we marched out of the room.