Memories of being scared

The Mansion

Memories of being Scared

 

I look at Sulli, seeing her eyes filled with thoughts of our memories back then. We can still remember all of the single details in this room. This room is supposed to be our room because we wanted to have a balcony, seeing the forest. We went inside the room, and let go of Sulli's grip.

We started looking around for clues, anything that could solve our one and only problem. We need to get out as soon as the sun gets down. Spending the night here is not normal.

I went to the bathroom and open the window to see some things. I went over the cracked mirror and look at myself. I covered my face with my palm and started rubbing my face because I was filled with confusion. I remove my hands and was stunned with what I saw.

A black shadow, standing behind me. I can shivers sending to my spine, making me shrug. I put my hand over my mouth, trying not to scream. I closed my eyes for a second and thought of nothing. I opened my eyes and I started screaming.

Onew rushed to me and pulled me over his chest.

 

'What's wrong Miyoung?!' he said.

 

I pointed at the cracked mirror. There was something written on it, the thing that was used to write was blood.

 

'Taemin! Sulli! Come over here!' he shouted.

 

Taemin and Sulli rushed and saw me in Onew's chest. Taemin's face looked flushed after seeing me on this position. I put my hand over my mouth, quietly sobbing.

 

'Once you get it, you can never get out. One by one, we will took each of your soul, getting you trap in a haze.' Onew read the bloody mirror.

 

I saw Sulli, getting scared. I pushed away Onew and rush to Sulli, crying. Both of us knew who is this person. It was our great grandmother. She used to believe black magics, dark spells, mostly.. the king of the underground. She never praise someone, all she is praising the god she believed that gave her an immortal soul.

I pushed Sulli away and wipe my tears.

 

'Now I know how to get out' I muttered.

 

All of them looked at me with confused eyes. We need to find fo this book, a book filled with riddles that can turn into spells. I cannot remember where appa buried it. I know this house is not yet build when appa buried it.

 


-Authors Note-

-------

Haii guys :{D

Sorry for not updating for 2 days, this crappy internet is killing me!

Btw, here's another update!

Thanks to all 24 subscribers! This story is nearly ending ==;

I got a new story!

Entitled, Lovers Bet.

If you have some time, please read it! Kamsahamnida! ^^;