Don't Say Goodbye

The Mansion

* Please don't take the scene that will be included in this chapter. I don't intent to ruin their image*

Trails Away

 

We rush downstairs. L.Joe and I went to the kitchen while the others went on their seperate ways. I told them that if they couldn't find Krystal, they should go straight upstairs.

We entered the kitchen and feel something spooky. Do you know the feeling when you felt something eerie in your back? That's what I feel today.

As we enter the kitchen, the other side on the kitchen counter was dark, really dark. You really couldn't see anything. It seem slike there is a seperator between the bright side and the dark side.

We searched for something for almost 30 minutes in the bright side but we couldn't find Sulli anywhere. L.Joe and I don't prefer on going to the dark side since it gives me a weird feeling.

We gave up and we decided to leave the kitchen when he heard a choke on the dark side. L.Joe brought out his phone and lighted up the dark side.

 

"M-mi-miyoung u-u-nnie"

 

Krystal was quivering on the rope on her neck. She tried to untied the rope but still, it was too tight to untie. I run to Krystal but L.Joe stopped me. I look up and saw Krystal frozen. She's dead. She died right infront of me.

Her body drop on the wooden floor as I rush up to her. I knelt down and pull her head on my knees.

 

"Krystal, please, don't say goodbye" I whispered as tears triggle down to my cheek.

 

I covered my face with my palm as I felt L.Joe pushing my head to his chest. He hugged me tight as tears uncontrolably fell on my cheeks. I can feel the weight of my knees getting lighter. I look at Krystal's body as her body slowly fade away.


-Authors Note-

----

Sorry for the late update ==;

AND SORRY FOR ALL THOSE PPL WHO LOVE KRYSTAL!
PLEASE FORGIVE ME! TT_TT