Grumpy Old Onew

The Mansion

Grumpy Old Onew

 

What's with the grumpy attitude oppa? I wonder why.

 

'Oppa, what's with the grumpy attitude?' I asked nervously.

'Nothing Miyoung' he tapped my head while saying that.

'Is it just because you're old?' I asked with a funny tone.

 

He glared at me with anger. Okay, I like Onew oppa when he's angry because he will told the truth after all.

 

'Old... old.. OLD?! YAH! I'M GRUMPY BECAUSE I STILL LOVE YOuu' he's voice slowly fade away in the end.

 

Why am I feeling this? It feels like I'm burning up. Now, there's silence again. To broke this silence, let's end this with my hideous laugh.

 

'AHAHAHAHAHAHA, that's nonsense oppa!!' I said.

'Aha...haha...haha' he laughed nervously.

 

I still know that Onew oppa loves me.

 

'Oppa, can you help me prepare my things?' I asked.

'Araso Miyoungie' he replied then smile..

 

His smile is the most sweetest thing I've ever seen. Those smiles that you cannot almost see his eyes is the most adorable thing to him. I stared at him for a long time and then snapped out of it.

We went inside our house then to our room. It looks like that my brother is not here. I asked Onew oppa to go to my room already. And then, I sneaked to his room and stole my phone from him. He always stole my phone when he's drunk. He would call my unnies and make fun of them. I sneaked out and bumped to someone. I look up and saw my brother, with his arm crossed. I really don't like it when he's like that.

 

'And where do you think you're going punk?' he asked.

'I'm going to the mall oppa.' I replied.

'Yah, you need to bring me food. There's no food here.' he said.

'Yah, Park Jungsoo, can you just find a job already so you can buy all the things you want?' I looked at him with my arms crossed.

 

He held me up in the air. He held my shirt and said,

 

'You know what, if mom didn't die because of giving birth to you, I will not be in this kind of situation!' he said.

 

He threw me in the ground leaving me, crying. I was the cause of my mother's death. She died because of giving birth. My father died because of depression, maybe he's right. If I wasn't born, my mother would be still alive and my father will be here, protecting me. I stood up, wipe my tears and went to my room. 

 

From now on, Park Miyoung will not cry just because of simple things.


 

Author's Note

--

Ayo, Ana here.

So, before they go to the house, they will first go to the mall to

buy some things they needed.

I just wrote another boring chapter -_-

Comments and subscribers are always

WELCOME

Kamsaa!