The City-girl-become, Son Naeun

You're Not My Type

Naeun walked slowly out of her room with her eyes not really open and her mind still sleeping. Last night, she talked on the phone with her mom until midnight and have to wake up early today. She threw her bag carelessly to a corner of the table and put herself on a chair in front of Myungsoo. Myungsoo looked at her with his mind like *What the hell is wrong with her again today?*. Naeun totally forgot that she was sitting in front of Myungsoo because her mind was still in dream-land.

She spiritlessly hold the spoon and start eating her break-fast. After finishing her first spoon, she yawned. She lifted her eyes from her food and suddenly meet Myungsoo’s. All of her sleepiness faded away immediately and embarrassment kicked her in the face. Myungsoo let out a smirk and look straightly into her eyes. Naeun felt damn awkward so she just made up some random question.

‘Oh, so u’re here?’

‘Excuse me. This is my home, miss’

Naeun is speechless so she just turn to look at her foods.

‘It seems like u just woke up, L Spirit-shhi’

‘How many times do I have to tell u that-’

‘How many times do u want to keep denying the truth?’

Naeun couldn’t say anything and just finished her food angrily. She cursed Myungsoo all of her way to school and kicked everything she saw especially trashcans and trees. When she entered the school, something seemed strange. Everyone was looking at her strangely which caused her feel very awkward and just staring at the ground on her way to the class. As soon as she saw Bomi, she ran to her quickly.

‘Bomi-ah. Is there anything on my face?’

‘Ani.Wae?’

‘It’s just that everyone looked at me strangely on my way here.’

‘Ah. Maybe it’s just because of Chorong-unnie’

‘Eh? What did she do?’

‘Hm. She just announced that u’re now officially one of A-Pink’s members’

‘Jinjja? When and where?’

‘Well, yesterday on school’s website’

‘No wonder why it spreads so fast like this’

‘Yeah. Now u’re famous, Son Naeun’ –tease Naeun-

 

In the canteen:

‘Hm. I’m doing some shopping this evening. Who wanna join?’ Chorong asked the group.

‘I’ll go since I have nothing to do at home.’ Hayoung replied.

‘If Hayoung is going, I’m going too’ Yookyung added

‘What about u, Eunji?’

‘U know, right? I’ll go with u wherever u go!’

‘I’m going to. I want to kick out some of my stress from my head.’

Bomi funnily replied, caused the group laughed. After their laughs, they turn their heads to look at Naeun.

‘Hmm.. Sorry, I’m busy this evening.’ –Awkwardly replied-

‘Liar. You liar, I know that u have nothing to do’ Bomi makes fun of Naeun.

*My mom told me not to spend too much..Ottoke? Ok, fine. Let’s just go this ONCE.*

‘Ok, I’ll join all of u then’

‘Ok. Now let’s meet up at 5pm in the coffee shop in front of this school.’

 

          As usual, Infinite gathered up after their classes ended to have a few talks. After talking about 10 min, Sungyeol brought up a complicated topic.

‘I’m kinda miss Myungsoo’s house now. Let’s just throw a party there instead of going club somewhere on this weekend.ok?’ Sungyeol asked. *I’m dead meat. If they find out that I’m living with a girl in my house..’

‘Hm. I think so’ Woohyun replied

‘My-house?’ Myungsoo asked.

‘Yeah. Can’t we?’

‘U can’t. My maids didn’t come to work these days and my house is in a damn mess right now. Let’s just do it some other time, ok?’

Myungsoo finished his words and walk from the group quickly, avoiding from another complicated question.

*It seems like every fun thing got ruined by that clumsy* -sigh-

         

          Myungsoo entered his living room and froze. Naeun is wearing a light-blue luxury dress with her hair tied so well. *Is she running away or something?*

‘I’m not going to have dinner with you tonight. I gotta go somewhere.

Have a nice meal’ Naeun said and bowed politely before leaving the living room. *I thought she’s just a real country-pumpkin* -smirk-

 

Shopping mall:

*Woww. Everything is damn beautiful here. I feel like buying every single cloth here.*

‘Hm. Don’t u think it’s nice?’ Chorong said and pointed to a dress that is hanging in a store.

‘I think it looks good on u’ Eunji replied

‘Really?  I’ll just buy it then’ Chorong added and walk to that store with A-Pink following her. While Chorong is talking about the size, color of that dress with a staff of that store, Naeun lost her mind in another pink dress!

‘Naeun-ah, do u like it?’ Bomi who seems to noticed what Naeun is looking at asked.

‘Yeah. What do u think?’

‘Well, it looks great.’

Naeun couln’t control herself anymore so she bought it. A-Pink kept shopping and the one who buy the most is Naeun. Afterward, A-Pink had their dinner in a Chinese restaurant. After having their dinner, Naeun is the one who left earliest because she felt like *Maybe he’s waiting for me. On the sofa? In front of the door?* -smiled-

 

Naeun was carrying many luggage in her hands and when she entered the house, she froze. The atmosphere is so calm with the dark covered all over the living room and it was so silent. Naeun’s smile faded away immediately and realized that *So, he’s not waiting for me.. He must be sleeping for now. I’m the crazy one* She felt so down that she just stared at the floor on her way to her bedroom.

She threw the luggage carelessly to a corner of the room and threw her body on the bed.

 

 

Sorry, for VERY late upate. >.< My fault..

Forgive me, okcan?