The Weird Myung

You're Not My Type

 

As soon as Naeun opens her eyes slowly, she feels something’s weird. Yeah, her bed is kind of softer today. She moves her eyes around and starts to feel confused. *What’s this? Not my room, I guess. But I have seen this place before..AH- KIM MYUNGSOO’S ROOM?* Naeun gets shocked as she realized and starts yelling and rolling on the bed like crazy until she falls off it. She rubs her head slightly and looks around the room. The light in the bathroom is on and the sound of water dropping on the floor could be heard so she realized that maybe Myungsoo is in the bathroom. *W..Wh.. Why am I here?* Naeun shakes her head slightly and starts to calls back what happened last night. *I come from library and come here.. I was walking and then Myungsoo was there. He asked me some questions, then we fought and then..I cried? Yeah, I cried.. and he hugged me? Yeah why-’ Naeun thought stopped as she heard the bathroom’s door is opened. She turns to take a look and sees an unexpected scene. She widens her eyes and covers . Myungsoo is walking out of the bathroom with a white tower covering his lower body but his upper body.. is bare. He’s drying his hair with a smaller towel and notices that Naeun is sitting on the floor next to his bead and looking at him with her widened-eyes and blushing-face. Myungsoo looks at himself and just realized that Naeun is like this because he’s too y?

‘If you keep staring at me like this and if something unexpected will happen like if my towel suddenly falls down and you see everything, you’ll have to take full responsible, miss’ Myungsoo said teasingly and smirks. Naeun just woke up from her shock and look away quickly. Her heart starts racing crazily now.

‘I have to put on my clothes now, just tell you in advance. But it’s okay if you want to stay and see’ Myungsoo once again tease. Naeun’s heart and cheeks nearly explode right now. *This guy.. how.. how annoying* She covers her face and runs out of Myungsoo’s room toward her room quickly. *She’s even cuter when she’s shy*

It takes Naeun a few minutes to calm herself down and her heart to beat normal again. *I’ll never going to face that stupid guy again, NEVER. How embarrassing! Aish* 5 minutes later Naeun holds her stomach in pain. *I should have had dinner last night. So damn hungry now but I can’t face that guy. Okay, let’s just pretend like nothing happened*

Naeun bravely walks out of her room to the dining room and Myungsoo is already there. After placing herself comfortably on the chair, she starts her breakfast like nothing really happened.*She doesn’t even dare to look at me*

‘Are you okay, miss?’ Myungsoo teasingly asks with a smirk.

‘Hmm.’ Naeun coughs a bit and continues ‘I’m fine as you can see. Anything’s weird with me?’ Naeun coldly answers but still avoiding from his eyes

‘Avoiding my eyes is weird, miss’

‘I’m not avoiding’ Naeun replied and turns to meet his eyes with her cold stare. All she could see is the smirk-Myung. It’s her first time looking at him so long and close like this, the longer she stares, her heart starts beating fast again. *Wow.. his face.. well, no wonder why many girls are chasing after him*

‘Did you have a nice sleep last night?’

‘Yeah. Kind of’ Naeun tries to be cold and normal

‘ So, how’s my bed?’ Naeun suddenly blushes at this cheesy question.

She takes a sip of her fruit juice and calm herself from blushing too obvious before reply

‘Your bed? Softer than mine’ She coldly replied

‘Really? So just sleep with me every night then’ Myungsoo replied with this sharp sentence and lets out another victorious smirk. Naeun suddenly found herself nearly falls off from her chair and her heart’s beat is indescribable right now. *She’s this innocent? She keeps blushing over the word sleep and bed*

‘Aish. I hate this. How can you break your promise’ Naeun yells with her blushing-face.

‘What?’

‘You promised to stay by my side and make me smile, but what’s this?’ *Luckily, I suddenly remembered what he said*

*So.., she heard everything?*

‘You heard everything?’

‘Hm? Didn’t you say it for me to hear?’

‘And what did I say after the word make you smile?’

‘Hm? You said something more?’ *LOL. She just heard the 2 first words*

‘Yeah. But luckily, you didn’t hear’

           After the breakfast, Naeun talks on phone with her mom for a few hours before goes to Namjoo’s house. A-Pink is gathering there again and they have lunch together until 6 pm, Naeun decides to leave first. She’s too tired of walking so she’s going home by taxi. As she gets off, she realized that her wallet is nowhere to be found.

‘Ahjusshi, can you wait a moment? I’ll go into my house and bring my wallet’ Naeun asked. The taxi driver sighs as he replies

‘But, miss-’ but he stopped as another voice appear

‘Here’ Myungsoo bends to the taxi’s window and hand him the money. The taxi-driver happily accepts the money and thanked Myungsoo before drives off.

‘How can you be this careless?’ Myungsoo asked

‘I was just.. in a hurry today’

‘And no part-time work today’

‘Well, I’m unemployed now’

 

Dinner:

‘About that taxi paying earlier..’ Myungsoo breaks the silence

‘I know. I’ll pay if it back after this dinner. So don’t worry’

‘That’s not what I mean’

‘So, what?’

‘Well, you don’t have to pay me back’

‘Hm? Wae? Forget it, I’ll just pay it back’

‘Just pay it back by another way, then’

‘How?’

‘Work for me’

‘What? What do I need to do?’

‘Just be my personal assistant. Only one day.’

‘Really? Okay, then. But only one day’

‘Ok. Start from tomorrow, 6 am’ *Since tomorrow is Sunday anyway* *Just wait, Son Naeun.Let's see what'll happen* 

 

Guys, sorry for this late update ;_; 

And what's killing me the most is the news of Naeun joing WGM with Taemin.How can? >.<

Anyway, cheer up guys. It's just a show :)) MyungEun is forever!!