'He's that famous?'

You're Not My Type

Break-time:

‘It seems like I can’t understand the lesson..’ Naeun stupidly said to her friend.

‘It’s simple. It’s just because you’re new here.’ Bomi replied.

‘So, can u explain it to me if you have some time?’

‘Sure. But, let’s go now.’ Bomi said and drag Naeun away from her seat.

‘Where?’

‘To the canteen.’

          Finally both Naeun and Bomi arrive the canteen. Bomi leads Naeun and walk toward a table which 5 girls are surrounding. All of them look at Naeun and spread a warm-smile immediately. Naeun who seems very confused just looks at Bomi with a ‘What?’-face.

‘Hey, everyone. This is Naeun, the one that always talk about’ Bomi introduced.

‘Oh.Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Namjoo-imnida’ A cheerful girl greets with a sweetest smile and bow.

‘Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Son Naeun’ –bow back-

‘You don’t need to introduce. We all know u clearly.’ Another girl said. She looks beautiful, very beautiful, especially when she smiles like this. Yesh, she’s Park Chorong.

‘Eh?How?’ Naeun seems confused again. No wonder why Myungsoo called u ‘clumsy’.

‘Bomi ALWAYS talk about u’ Chorong replied.

‘Let me introduce all members first.’ Bomi said and start to introduce all of them to Naeun one by one.

‘Let’s have lunch together.’ Eunji invited Naeun.

‘Can I?’

‘Ofcourse’

‘I’ll go to get the foods’ Yookyung said and drag Hyoung along with her.

          KYAA! IT’S INFINITEEEEEEEE OPPAAAAA   A huge group of girls are running while screaming crazily toward a table and coincidentally, one of them bump into Naeun.

‘Oh. Sorry, Do u hurt somewhere?’ That girl asked with concern.

‘No, I’m ok.’ –fix her cloth-

‘Omo! Are u a new member of A-Pink?’

‘Ne?’

‘Congratulation’ –run again to catch up with her group-

‘Anything wrong there?’ Naeun asked and point to the table that is surrounding by that huge group of girls.

‘It’s INFINITE there.’ Bomi replied

‘Infinite? What’s that?’

‘A handsome boy group with adorable talents.’ Bomi said excitedly.

‘Jinjja? I want to see’ –drag Bomi along with her-

Naeun try to tip-toe to see those guys and accidentally see Woohyun.

*Woww-He’s daebak!* and look at the next guy (SungGyu) *Omo! His eyes are really attractive* and try to look at other Infinite’s members but she couldn’t see because she’s too short.

‘Yah, they’re all handsome like this?’ Naeun asked.

‘Yep. There are 7 members.’

‘Omo, but the cutest one, what’s his name?’

‘U mean Nam Woohyun?’

‘Ah-so his name is Woohyun’ –slightly nod-

‘And the most famous with girl is the one with strangest attitude, the most arrogant and the most handsome is him.’ –point to Myungsoo who is walking with his fellows out of the canteen-

‘KIM MYUNGSOO?’ Naeun unintentionally burst out.

*What? KIM MYUNGSOO IS IN THAT GROUP? And that’s why he try to keep a distance from me? No wonder why he is so handsome.* A/N: Don’t know why Naeun keeps saying that Myungsoo is handsome. xD

‘How can u know his name?’

‘Umm..Well.. I just heard a fan-girl carry his photo and scream like ‘Myungsoo-oppa’

‘He’s too famous.’

          The class ended. But know what? Naeun couln’t understand anything. *OMG! I’m dead. I don’t understand the lesson, especially math.*

‘Bomi-ah, are u free this evening? Can u explain me the lesson today? we have to hand in our homework to teacher back tomorrow’

‘Omo-Naeun-ah. I have to visit my grandparents today so I have to leave early. Sorry, really sorry.

‘Jinjja?’ ->.<-

‘Um. Mianhae, Naeun-ah. But I think that teacher will not punish u since u’re still a new student’

‘It’s ok. I’ll try to read and understand it by myself  tonight.’ *I’m damn bad at math*