The Fail Confession

You're Not My Type

 

Naeun wakes up and get herself ready for school as usual after having the breakfast. She’s on her way to school when her phone suddenly beeped. She takes a look at it, and it’s a text from L.Joe. He tells her to go to the library now because he has something to tell her.

As she arrived the library she could see L.Joe is standing right next to the door. He waves at her after he saw her. She waves back with a smile and run to him quickly. He asks her to go in to the library so she follows. Naeun looks around and notices that L.Joe’s grandma is not here yet. L.Joe hands Naeun a chair and asked her to sit in front of him. He grabs a guitar near the counter and starts playing it. He’s playing a romantic song and it’s very nice but Naeun has no idea what’s that song called. She looks at him from head to toe and just realized how much he has grown up. From a boy who was not that taller than her and could do nothing beside bullying others has became a real man both mentally and physically. Naeun gives up on comparing his past and present and tries to concentrate on him playing his guitar instead because she knows that he puts a lot of efforts in it. L.Joe notices that Naeun doesn’t really paying attention at all so he feels a bit disappointed and finally stop playing and places it back next to his chair. Naeun surprised to see this and suddenly got confused. She looks at him weirdly before starts to questioning.

‘Why do you stop?’ Naeun asked

‘Because you’re not listening at all’ L.Joe coldly answered

‘I’m listening. Can’t you see?’

‘Because I want you to use your ears and also your heart to listen, not only your ears’ L.Joe answered in anger and also disappointment

Naeun widened her eyes because she couldn’t believe that these words are coming out from L.Joe’s mouth. *What’s wrong with him today?*

‘Naeun-ah, I mean seriously, I’m not that crazy, clumsy, little kid Lee Byunghun anymore. I’m L.Joe now. I want you to see me as a man, not a kid who used to make you cry’

‘Who says that? I’m seeing you as a ... man right now’

Naeun tries to comfort L.Joe

‘Jinjja?’ L.Joe asked and smirks before continues his sentece ‘Date me then’ L.Joe bravely asked. Naeun looks at him with open-mouthed because she had never expected to hear these words. *How am I suppose to answer?*

"Byunghun-ah...’ Naeun awkwardly calls out his name. L.Joe knew the answer to his request about dating even before she answers.

‘You know what? The day that you rejected my offer for walking you home in front of that vain guy, did you even care about me? I guess if you reject me again this time, something painful is gonna happen between us’

 

 

‘Oh My God! Look at his!’ Yookyung shouted to her members and signals them to look at something on her iPad’s screen. All of them expect Naeun, who’s too spiritless of caring about anything right now, follow Yookyung’s oder.

‘Kim Myungsoo spotted being with a girl in a coffee shop...’  Hayoung reads the article, which is written on her school’s website along with a photo of that scene out loud and all A-Pink’s members widen their eyes.

‘Daebak! Look at this girl. I think she’s suitable with L since she’s this damn pretty’ Eunji said. Others just nod in agreement because they also see how beautiful and attractive she is.

‘Naeun-ah, are you ok? You’re this silence since the early morning. Are you sick?’ Bomi asked her friend in concern. A-Pink also did noticed that Naeun is weird but none of them dare to question her, afraid that Naeun would feel bothered.

‘I’m okay’ Naeun answered and fakes a smile

It’s too obvious for A-Pik to see that her smile is fake but they don’t question because they don’t like forcing her.

 

          Infinite come to Dongwoo’s house today because Dongwoo’s mother promised to treat them a dinner. All of them are gathering around a table, waiting for the dinner and most of them are killing their time by playing with their phones and iPads.

‘Yah. The article which is written about Myungsoo and Hyuna-sshi is the most popular story on our school’s website now’ Woohyun announces to the group

‘Ah yeah. Talking about that matter, I have something to ask you, Myungsoo’ Sungyeol butts in. Myungsoo turns to him, ready for being questioned.

‘Did you already have someone in your mind even before you meet Hyuna-sshi?’ Sungyeol asked. All Infinite turn to him and Myungsoo because it’s their first time seeing Sungyeol asking Myungsoo about his love-life.

‘Mwo?’ Myungsoo asked back in surprise and confusion

‘Well. I mean we’re supposed to feel jealous if we see someone we like is talking with a smile with other guy, right? But this guy is weird! He felt nothing at all when he saw Hyuna-sshi was in that situation. Isn’t that mean that he’s not falling for her? And why wouldn’t he if she described his type this perfect? So, to make it short, I mean that it’s possible that he already have someone in his mind’ Sungyeol explained to the members as the teacher who try to explain a difficult math problem to students. Myungsoo starts to furrow his eyebrows in annoyance. *What the hell is wrong with him? He’s the one who was crazy about me going to meet her. And what does he mean now?*

‘Wah. Does this hyung try to hide something from us?’ Sungjong yelled.
‘Don’t be nonsense, Lee Sungjong’ Myungsoo warned

‘So tell us about the progress between you and Hyuna-sshi now’ Woohyun added

‘Well, we have meals with each other some times and we text each other everyday’ Myungsoo innocently replied

‘So, how do you feel toward her right now?’ Sunggyu asked

‘Hm .. I don’t know too. But I’m comfortable around her and you can say that I’m feeling normal. I expected that I will be crazy with her within 3 days we spend some times together but it’s totally opposite. I mean she’s literary my ideal type but I can’t see her THAT special at all.’ Myungsoo once again innocently answered. He never lied Infinite before, no matter what.

‘It’s true, Kim Myungsoo, it’s true. It’s not love at all. It’s just that both of you have many thing in common so it’s simple for you to feel comfortable with each other. So, try to figure out more about the one that you’ve fallen for, Kim Myungsoo’ Sungyeol added. Infinite turn to look at him with weird faces, wondering what’s wrong with him today because he’s acting like a love-genius.

*Someone that I’ve fallen for?* Suddenly a name of a girl runs into his mind that causes himself too, shocked. *Hell no no no! Not that girl please. Something must be wrong with my brian. Aish, how crazy!*

 

          Class ended and Naeun starts to feel even more nervous because it’s time for her to go to the library to work now but she’s feeling too guilty of going there. *I can’t skip my work again.. Halmoni will be disappointed and think that I’m too lazy to work fo rher* Naeun walks slowly in order to delay the time of arriving the library. As she arrived at the library’s door, she starts to shiver. *It’s ok, it’s ok, Son Naeun. He’s not gonna bite you* Naeun finally managed to gain some energy to opened the door with her shaking hand. As she entered, she looks around quickly and it seems like L.Joe is not here so she sighs in relief. She greets and bows to the old lady with a smile.

1 hour passed and L.Joe still doesn’t show up yet so Naeun decided to ask the grandma.

‘Halmoni..’

‘Hm? Wae?’

‘Byunghun.. where is he?’

‘Ah right! I forgot to tell you. He told me that he has to go somewhere today and couldn’t come here’

‘Oh.. nae’


 

Ok, sorry guys for this boring update ;_; I also find it boring..but don't bash me, please

But still I want your COMMENTS >.< Can you give me some?

Anyway, this chapter just wanna shows that Naeun rejected L.Joe, so you guys can stop worrying about her getting back with L.Joe again now. xD

And the girl that suddenly comes into Myungsoo's mind when he's thinking about whom he likes, who do you think she is? xP