The Progress of Realizing who do you love

You're Not My Type

 

As Saturday passed, Sunday has come. Naeun wakes u late because she was too tired yesterday. Since it’s already late, Naeun expected that Myungsoo already finished his breakfast and would already out at somewhere by now. But everything is wrong! Myungsoo is still sitting in front of the table but this time his eyes are starring at his phone’s screen instead of newspaper which is very weird. Even the expression on his face is different! The calm expression on his face is replaced by a big smile Naeun is shocked because this is actually her first time seeing him like this. She places herself on the chair in front of Myungsoo and takes a look at Myungsoo’s breakfast-plate. It’s cleaned! It seems like he didn’t have his breakfast yet.

‘You didn’t have your breakfast yet?’ Naeun asked and L seems to just noticed that Naeun is here.

‘Oh you’re here? yeah, I didn’t have it yet and I’m going to have it now’ He answered brightly with a smile that Naeun couldn’t believe this is Myungsoo.

‘Anything weird happen?’ Naeun asked

‘No I guess’ L replied and shrugs before he places his phone near his plate and uses his right hand to grab the spoon while the left one is holding a fork. He keeps uncontrollably smiles.

*I seriously don’t think nothing normal happened to this guy*

Myungsoo  places the first full spoon of food into his mouth, but suddenly his phone beeps so he forces the food into his mouth quickly before pulling back the spoon out of his mouth and places it back on his plate. He grabs his phone and again, with a wider smile. he stares at it for a few seconds before starts to screen-typing. Then Naeun realized immediately that he’s texting with someone. *Is it his friend? But wait! It doesn’t seem like he’s someone who would smile while talking or texting with his friend. So who? or.. Just forget it, Son Naeun. Stop minding his business*

 

          L.Joe has to go somewhere with his grandma today and Naeun also has to spend some times with A-Pink today. The promised to gather up at Namjoo’s house since her house is the nearest to school and easy to find. Naeun arrived at the gate and look at Namjoo’s house with open-mouthed. *Wah! How can she manage to be this friendly when she’s this rich?*

‘Annyeonghaseyo, miss. Are you Namjoo-sshi’s friend?’Suddenly a female voice appears from the inside of Namjoo’s house-gate. She looks like a maid who works here.

‘Dae, I am’ Naeun answered with a smile

‘Oh, come in, miss’ The maid said and opens the gate-way for Naeun quickly. Naeun politely greets the maid and the maid brings her to Namjoo’s living room. Namjoo’s house is also no kidding but now Naeun seems to already familiar with nice house because she is living in a nice one already now. All A-Pink members are already there and Naeun is the latest. The maid closed the door and go back to her work. ‘Yah, Son Naeun’ Bomi shouted and waves. Naeun smiles and runs to her. Yeah, A-Pink often have sleep-over at Namjoo’s house and they find it as comfortable as thei own home already.

‘Ah, I think we have a work for Naeun to do today’ Eunji said to the group

‘Work?’ Hayound repeated

‘Yeah. Remember? We didn’t write Naeun’s profile summary yet’

‘Ah, yeah’ Chorong replied and nods slightly

‘Just do it now then. We’re free anyway’ Namjoo added

‘Ok’ Chorong replied

‘Wait a minute. I’ll bring my laptop here then’ Namjoo said and runs out of the room. 3 minutes later, she returned with her laptop. She places it on the table and asks A-Pink to sit around that table and Chorong to be the interviewer

‘Ok. We’ll start now, then. Your full name: Son Naeun, birthday?’

‘February 10th, 1994’

‘I see. Height?

‘168 cm’

‘Weight?’

‘46’

‘Ideal type?’

‘Ideal type?’ Naeun froze at last question. *Ideal type? Hell.. I didn’t even think about that before..*

‘Hm’ Chorong replied and nods slightly, not understand why Naeun is unable to answer.

‘I don’t think I know..’ Naeun awkwardly answered

‘Mwo? So.. Just describe the one that you like then’

‘The one that I like?’ *I don’t even know who.. Is it.. L.Joe? or.. that cold-blooded man?*

‘That girl is shy. Let me answer instead’ Bomi said

‘Naeun-ah, can her?’

‘Hmm. If she wants’ Naeun said and nods slightly

‘Ok. Her ideal type is.. is : cute? gentle-man, funny? and playful I think.’ Bomi added. *Before, yeah before, my ideal type was really like this* Chorong froze as she heard the response. *It can’t be... him. But her ideal type seems to describe him so perfectly* The other members who notices that Chorong is froze panic

‘Unnie, it’s normal. As you can see, that’s most of the girls’ ideal type. Don’t imagine too much, unnie’ Namjoo awkward said and Naeun is in a daze now, not knowing what’s happening

‘I’ll go to bathroom for a minute’ Chorong replied and walks out of the living room. As chorong disappeared, the group start to look at Naeun straightly in the eyes until Naeun feels so awkward.

‘Naeun-ah, who is it?’ Eunji asked in curious

‘Dae?’ Naeun asked back with those confused eyes

‘The one that you you think is cute, gentleman, funny and playful’

‘lol. It’s not Woohyun-shhi. Don’t worry. She doesn’t even see him yet’ Bomi added. The group lean back and sigh in relief while Naeun just look at Naeun with what?-face.

‘I’ll just tell you later, Naeun-ah. It’s a long story’ Bomi added

‘Ok’ Naeun replied and nods slightly with a smile

 

          Myungsoo has lunch with his friends today and afterward they go to Sungjong’s house. Woohyun is playing game with Sungyeol while Sunggyu is laying on the sofa with his eyes closed. Hoya and Dongwoo seems like they’re practicing their dance and Sungjong is watching the T.V. The weird L is still paying all of his attention on his phone with a big smile.

4 pm.

‘Yah. I’ll go first, all of you. Bye, see you tomorrow’ Myungsoo shouted and about to leave

‘Wait wait wait! where are you going?’Sungyeol asked with his eyes still on his game.

‘I’m going to pick her up from her college and go somewhere’

‘Her? Who? Ah.. Hyuna-shhi? Sungyeol asked and finally turns to Myungsoo

‘Yeah’

‘Woww. You 2 are already that close?’ Woohyun asked

‘Well..It’s just that, I feel comfortable around her and we seem to get along well’

‘Wah! Sungyeol did a good job, huh?’ Hoya butted in. Myungsoo just smirks in response

‘So I will go now’ L added

‘Wait! Drop me off at my uncle’s home. I have to go there’ Sungyeol added

‘Where’s his home?’ Myungsoo asked

‘Near Hyuna-shhi’s college’

‘How can you know which college is she attending?’

‘Did you forget that I talked to her even before you did?’

 

          Myungsoo is the driver because he brings his car with him today. As soon as they arrived at Hyuna’s college, Myungsoo chases Sungyeol to go to the passenger-seat in the back. After 5 minutes of waiting in the car, Myungsoo decided to get out off the car so Sungyeol follows him. As they look at the entrance of the college, Hyuna is there standing and talking with a man. After seeing this scene, Sungyeol turns to look at Myungsoo immediately but it’s opposite from what he expected. Instead of watching them in jealousy, Myungsoo is very calm and very normal

‘Yah, Kim Myungsoo. Are you acting normal or you are really feeling normal?’ Sungyeol asked

‘Hm? Your question is a bit confusing’

‘I mean.. don’t you feel something?’

‘Feel? What?’

‘Well.. you’re supposed to be jealous in this situation if you have some feelings for her’

‘Jealous?’ Myungsoo repeated and seems to just notice that himself feel nothing at all. *Hell. I didn’t feel a bit jealous even she’s talking with other man like this. So, doesn’t it mean that I have no feeling for her? But.. she’s my ideal type. What's wrong with me*

‘Yeah. You really feel nothing at all?’

Myungsoo just shrugs in response. Hyuna turns back and notices Myungsoo and Sungyeol so she waves at the man that she’s talkng with and walk to L and Sungyeol.

‘Did you wait long?’ Hyuna asked as soon as she reached the 2 men.

‘Not really. Let’s get in now’ Myungsoo replied and open the passenger seat door in the front for Hyuna and go to his driver seat. Sungyeol jumps to the passenger seat in the back. The 3 remain silent for a few minutes before Sungyeol try to think of some ideas to break this silence.

‘So, Hyuna-shhi. Who’s that man?’ Sungyeol asked. Myungsoo seems shocked with Sungyeol’s question

‘Oh, sorry for not mentioning him to you guys. He’s Lee Joon, my sunbae’

‘Oh, great then. Myungsoo seemed a bit worried earlier’ Sungyeol replied. Myungsoo looks at Sungyeol with surprise. *Has he gone crazy? When did I?* Well.. Sungyeol did that just because he wants to help his friend. After drops Sungyeol off at his uncle’s house, Myungsoo and Hyuna head to a cinema.

 

          6pm has come and Naeun asks A-Pink to go home first and even refuse to have dinner with them just because she wants to have dinner with Myungsoo at home tonight. As she arrived, Myungsoo is not even at home so she just kills her time by watching T.V

7 pm:

Suddenly Naeun heard someone unlocked the door and she thought it is Myungsoo when it’s actually the maid who brings the dinner for her. She looks at the food weirdly and turns to the maid.

‘Nae, enjoy your dinner, miss. Young master told me that he’s out tonight and won’t come back for dinner so don’t worry nae’ the maid explained with smile. Naeun froze a bit.

‘Oh, nae. Anyway, thanks for nice meals every day. Good luck on your way back’ Naeun replied with a smile. The maid bowed politely before she left. Naeun got no appetite suddenly so she just eats a few spoons of those food. She goes to take a bath quickly and come to wait Myungsoo again in the living room. *What’s he doing? Who is he with? .. Don’t try to pretend that you don’t know, Son Naeun when you already know and sure that he’s with a girl now*

 

          Now Myungsoo and Hyuna arrived at a luxury restaurant. They are having dinner at the time of 8.30 pm. Myungsoo is having dinner but his mind is elsewhere. *Where is her now? Is she at home yet? I hate myself. Stop worry about that clumsy, please! But still, what if she’s not at home yet?*

Hyuna seems to notice that Myungsoo is uncomfortable with something

‘Anything’s wrong?’ She asked.

‘Dae? Ahh.. it’s nothing’ Myungsoo replied and tries to act like he’s really ok. But still, hyuna notices

‘Are you sure?’ She asked again

Myungsoo really cannot control his mind anymore

‘Hyuna-shhi, it’s already 9 pm now, don’t you think it’s a bit late already?’

‘Ah dae. Let’s go now then’ Hyuna replied and fakes a smile. Hyuna is person who can read people’s mind easily and she knows exactly that Myungsoo is worried about someone right now, so much and his feeling for her is no kidding.

Myungsoo drops Hyuna off at her home and drives to his home quickly. That restaurant is quite far from his home and the street is a bit crowded today so he arrived home at 9:45 pm. He’s about to leave his car but he spotted something on the front passenger seat. He takes a closer look and realized that it’s Hyuna’s purse. He called Hyuna to ask about that purse and she suddenly remembers that she forgot it so she asks him to keep it and bring it for her tomorrow. He walks to his apartment with his worried-mind.

 

          Naeun decided to go to sleep at 9 pm because she’s so exhausted but she wakes up at 9:40 because she’s so thirsty. She walks to the living room then the fridge. As she’s drinking her water, suddenly someone opens the door. She sees Myungsoo walks in so she turns to the clock on the wall. It’s 9:50 pm now. As soon as Myungsoo sees Naeun, he sigh softly in relief. *So, she’s already here*

‘A bit late, don’t you think?’ Naeun awkwardly asked.

‘Well.. maybe’ Myungsoo replied and shrugs

‘Did you have a good time?’

‘Hmm.. you can say that’ He replied and nods slightly. Naeun suddenly spotted Hyuna’s purse in Myungsoo’s hand.

‘Whose.. that?’ she asked again

‘Well.. she forgot it in my car’

‘Oh.. It.. looks great anyway’ Naeun calms herself and tries to finish the last sentence with a smile when actually she wants to cry. She escapes to her room as quick as she could and tries to wipe away her tears.

*I told you to admit the truth, crazy girl Son Naeun*

  *Why do you still think about her even when you are already with another girl, Kim Myungsoo. I’m not the type to worry about others.. but what’s wrong with me now?*

 

An update now~ How do you feel about this chap? xD

my MyungEun feelings.... xPP

Anyway, just COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE = SUPPORT ^.^

Hmm.. And I'm worried that you might get confused about Chorong.                                                           <--- Chorong's thought..

See some thing about Chorong and Woohyun, right? xD Maybe I'm gonna make a fanfic about them later and it's related to this fic...