Finding out the truth

You're Not My Type

 

'Wow, I cannot believe this. Naeun is dating Kim Myungsoo? That cold guy with that sweet and innocent Naeun? Is that possible?' Namjoo shouts to her group.

'No one believes this. But they're so cute' Eunji said and chuckles.

'Bomi, did you know about this?' Chorong asks. 

'No. She has changed. She used to have no secret with me' Bomi said coldly. *I'm sad*

'Aigoo. Bomi-ah, calm down. I understand Naeun. How can she tell everyone when she's so innocent about relationship stuff. And also, she also seems to be confused. Maybe they are not officially dating yet. Just like she likes him then realized that he likes her too' Yookyung explains

'But where does she live? Naeun-unnie, I mean' Hayoung asks. With this question everyone looks at each other.

'She never tells me when I ask her' Chorong replies

'Or.. maybe she's living in a very bad household and they're torturing her that's why she doesn't want to tell us' Namjoo exclaimed.

With that, other members listen with opened-mouths and feel the possiblity.

'Let's... stalk her' Eunji says.

 

Myungsoo's lips land on Naeun's forehead. The 6 members look from a far and blush seeing this sweet scene. 

'Oh my god. I'm their fan girl already' Namoo chuckled. Hayoung just flinched.

'They're walking home together. How sweet' Eunji adds.

A few minutes later, they find themselves arriving in front of an apartment. 

'Is Naeun living in this fancy building?' Chorong asks

'Wait.. Isn't this where Myungsoo-shhi live?' Hayoung exclaims. Everyone's mouths crack open due to what their senses told them.

'Can't be.. she's still young. Guys, stop your dirty thinking' Chorong advises.

Then they hurriedly follow Myungsoo and Naeun; afraid that they might lost them.

 

 

'I can't take this anymore' Sungyeol said in frustration to his 5 friends. Myungsoo is not with them. He told them that's he has something to do at home. 

'What? About what?' Woohyun asked. Feeling annoyed to hear this sentence from Sungyeol every 5 minutes

'Myungsoo. He has changed too much. First, rejecting HyunAh-sshi, who is his ideal type. Second, I caught him smiling alone like an idiot too much these days. Third, for the first time in forever, he didn't hang out with us on the weekend which is yesterday for no reasons at all. Fourth, we are banned from his house now. I don't know if you guys notice this but every time someone mention his house, he always tries to change the topic' Sungyeol described in detial. 

'Yeah, I reallly feel something strange is happening at his house now' Hoya added

'Should we... barge in?' Woohyun said out this evil plan with his sparkling eyes. 

'Hyung, do you think it is alright?' Sungjong asked, feeling not alright at all. 

'Myungsoo is not someone who would get mad over this kind of thing. So.... Should...we?' The oldest Sunggyu agreed with Woohyun's idea.

'Let's do this' Dongwoo agreed confidently.

 

5 of them quickly leave the school and walk to Myungsoo's apartment since it's not that far. Each of them cannot stay still at all, damn curious what's inside. They are expecting more than just a simple scene. *Just wait, Kim Myungsoo* Sungyeol thought with an evil smile. As they arrive in front of Myungsoo's apartment, all of them stare at each other. A-Pink girls are standing right in front of Myungsoo's apartment. A-Pink is also surprised to see Infinite here.

'Annyeonghaseyo' Eunji says and bows. The 5 girls follow. Infinite greet back

'What are you guys doing here?' Sunggyu asks. A-Pink gulp. They just saw Myungsoo and Naeun walk into this apartment and they don't really want Infinite to know this. It might hurts Naeun's pride. *But maybe we can stop them before something crazy happened which will be good for Naeun* Eunji thought.

'I cannot wait. Should we ring the bell?' Sungyeol blankly asks. Infinite sighs with his stupidness.

'I thought you've grown smart when you were talking about barging into his house like a pro-planner and now asking us if you should ring the bell?' Sunggyu cannot stand his stupidness.

'So how can we get in?' Sungjong joins the stupid act. He feels a smack on his back so he turns. It was Sunggyu.

'Hyung, why are you hitting me?' Sungjong asked in anger.

'Guys, seriously, stop it. Keep your voice down' Woohyun advises

'Who remember his apartment's password?' Dongwoo asks everyone

'Ah, Me' Sungyeol bravely raises his hand and makes his way closer to the door.

He pushed the button XXXX

Crack! The door cracks open and everyone smiles evillly. All of them, both A-Pink and Infinite run into Myungsoo's house like a group of army. Sungjong even takes out his cell phone and switches to camera; willing to capture everything he sees. Everyone froze when they see a more-than-expected scene.

 

15 minutes ago

Naeun walks into her room with red face. She is embarrassed from what just happened. *Stupid Myungsoo.Stupid Myungsoo* But then she smiles. Everything is so much higher than her expectation and she loves it too much. *Perfect. My life is perfect now. Kim Myungsoo is also perfect* Then she smiles harder. 

Knock Knock

'What? Do you want something?' Naeun asks as the house only has 2 people, him and her.

'Do you know how to cook?' Myungsoo asks through the closed-door.

'A little bit. And where's the maid?' Naeun answers with guilty. Being a girl but doesn't know how to cook.

'She's busy today' 

'Okay, I'll go in 3 minutes' Naeun replies. She changes her clothes as quick as possible, cannot wait to see his face.

He is staring at the TV's screen as usual.

'What do you want to eat?' Naeun asked. *Please. Something easy to make, please* Naeun mentally begs in her mind

'I should ask you what can you cook' Myungsoo turns to her with a smirk.

'I can cook everything' Naeun says proudly and raises her chin up.

'Great then. Anything with vegetables' 

Naeun takes the apron and puts it on. She opens the fridge and takes out some vegetables. *Carrots, tomatoes,brocolli, and mushroom. Let's make fried vegetables* She grabs a knife and starts getting rid of the carrots' skin.*Much harder than I expected. * She fails in acting like a pro-chef. She sighs.

Myungsoo turns to Naeun who is so quiet. Her eyes are concentrating on the carrot with furrowed brows. He smiled to himself. *Cute as always. She should just admit that she doesn't know how to cook. This girl.. *

Naeun keeps mentally cursing the vegetables then she felt something on her waist. She jumps a bit in shock then realized that it's Myungsoo's hand. She blushes and she can tell that her heart stops beating.

'I'm cooking. Let me concentrate. jebal' Naeun shooes Myungsoo. She's getting goosebumps, seriously. Their body touches and she cannot take this. 

'Do you really know how to cook?' Myungsoo asks teasingly as he lands his his laps on jawline. Naeun fliches and her body shivers. *What is he trying to do? Crazy, crazy Kim Myungsoo* 

'C...can y..you go away? I'm t..trying to concentrate h..here' Naeun stutters. Myungsoo doesn't reply but keep caressing Naeun's jawline with his lips.

 

Crack! Everyone stares at Myungsoo and Naeun who are filming an alluring scene. All of them widened their eyes and Sungjong just pushes the capture button without knowing.

'Are...we... bothering..you..guys?' Sunggyu asks blankly.

'Na...eun...ah' Chorong calls out her name spiritlessly.