Thanks, troublemaker

You're Not My Type

It is just another morning that Naeun wish to not see Myungsoo. She's not ready to face him but she has to face him. She worriedly drags herself from her room to the dinning room. There he is, sitting in front of the table, reading English newspaper and having toast with jam for his breakfast. Silently, she places her bag near the table and takes a seat in front of Myungsoo. Silence covers the whole place and none of them like silence at all. 

'Did you sleep well?' Myungsoo asks, turning his gaze to Naeun. 

'Eoh?' Naeun reacts to the suddenly question blankly. 

'Yeah, I slept well' She replies as she recovers from the surprise. Yes, it was a really nice 5-hours sleep. Because of who?

'Good for you' Myungsoo comments. So she really doesn't care at all. 

Naeun doesn't reply. She stuffs the toast into weakly.

'What's your answer?' Myungsoo asks once again. 

'What answer?' Naeun asks back as she furrows her brows. 

'Your feelings.. '

'I thought you said you will give me some times to think about it'

'Yeah, I said that'

'So why are you asking for the answer now? It has only been 1 night'

Myungsoo lets out a sigh, a frustrating one. Why do I feel like we're fighting now?

'It's just that I'm too curious about that answer. It's been 1 night but I feel like a month. It's hard and I hate waiting' Myungsoo says sincerely, feeling the pain in his own chest.

Last night was crazy for him. I was laying in my bed, with my eyes opened and my mind was too busy. Somewhere in my heart wished that she would come to knock my bedroom's door, and would innocently say that she also has feelings for me. It would be so cute and so nice to see that cute, innocent face in the middle of the night. And then I will smile at her. And then I'll confess how much I like her. And then.. Damn, what time is it now? 1:30 A.MMMMMMM?? Ughhh.. sleep, Kim Myungsoo. But what if she really come to knock my room's door and I am already alseep? I can't sleep then. Let's wait.

 

At school: 

Lunch time comes, Naeun is at the canteen with A-Pink.

'Ya ya ya, Are you okay living with Myungsoo?', Bomi asks Naeun with her naughty smile.

'What do you mean?' Naeun knows Yoon Bomi enough to can guess what's in Bomi's mind. 

'Just like you know.. You two are dating and are living together in that sweet home...' Bomi doesn't finish her sentence, but Naeun understands enough. 

'Stop talking non-sense already'

'She's not talking non-sense at all. The scene of you two doing that something when we barged into Myungsoo-shi's house still travels in my head. SO ALLURING! I cannot believe the innocent Son Naeun was doing that', Namjoo adds. 

Naeun blushes immediately. That scene suddenly gets into her head as well. 

'I want to go to toilet. Who wanna come?' Naeun asks the group.

'Me' Chorong raises her hand and stands up from her seat. 

'I'm going as well. Cannot hold it any longer' Namjoo joins. 

'Ya, let's go to the toilet at C building. It's cleaner' Chorong suggests. 

 

They are walking across a field when Naeun suddenly feels her phone is vibrating. She looks at the phone's screen and the caller is I love you, Kim Myungsoo. That's how she saved his number. Naeun gets all excited and nervous suddenly. It's really rare for Kim Myungsoo to call her.

'What? I love you, Kim Myungsoo? Daebak! Eww.. Giving me goosebumps.. ewww' Namjoo flinches in disgust. 

Naeun swipes her phone's screen and pushes it to her ear. 

'Yeoboseyo?' Naeun says nervously and that turns into a really cute voice. 

'Aigoo aigoo, look at her acting cute' Namjoo says and flinches once again. 

 

BANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Naeun fell to the ground and her phone flew away from her hand. The ball that just hit Naeun's head bounces away and all eyes are on Naeun. 

Chorong and Namjoo look at Naeun in panic. 

'Na... Naeun ah' Chorong calls her in stutter and bends down to Naeun who's lying on the ground. 

'Unnie! Unnie' Namjoo bends down as well and shakes Naeun's arm. 

There's no response from Naeun at all.

'Unnie, eottoke? What should we do?' Namjoo turns to Chorong in panic. Her mind just gone blank in the last 10 seconds.

'Her phone. Where's her phone?' Chorong asks Namjoo in hurry. 

'Oh right, her phone. Where is it?' It takes Namjoo quite a few seconds to realize that she has to look for Naeun's phone. It was about 1 metre from Naeun and Namjoo picks it up quickly. Myungsoo is still on the line, shouting like crazy. 

'Yeoboseyo? Yeoboseyo? Son Naeun? WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU? WHAT WAS THAT SOUND?'

'Myungsoo-shi, Myungsoo-shi' Namjoo can only call his name. 

'Who's that? Who are you?'

'Uh.. I.. I'm Namjoo, Kim Namjoo. Uh... Naeun unnie...'

'WHAT? SAY IT'

'A ball... right, a ball just hit her right in her head. She's lying on the ground now..'

'WHAT? WHERE IS SHE? WHERE ARE YOU GUYS NOW?' He shouts through the phone, makes Namjoo even more shocked. 

'Where are we? hmm.. The field, the back field of the school' 

Then Myungsoo hangs up. 

'Were you talking with Myungsoo?' Chorong asks. 

'Nae.. Naeun unnie, how is her now?'

Suddenly, Naeun opens her eyes weakly but close them again.

'Naeun-ah, Gwenchana?' Chorong asks worriedly.

Naeun doesn't reply but lifts both of her hands to cover her head.

'Myungsoo is coming, unnie. Myungsoo-shi is coming'

'MOVE' Myungsoo's sound echos through the big crowd. 

Finally, he is managed to get up to Naeun. He looks at Naeun in panic and bends down quickly.

'Son Naeun, gwenchana?' He asks as he shakes her arm.

'Clinic, Myungsoo. Bring her to the clinic' Chorong suggests. 

Without waiting for another second, Myungsoo lifts Naeun up into his arms in bridal style. He makes his way out of the crowd in hurry then heads toward clinic which is in D Building. 

'Are you okay?' Myungsoo asks worriedly. staring at Naeun's face who has her eyes closed. 

'FREAK'IN ANSWER ME, WILL YOU?' Myungsoo shouts in anger. This thing just freaks him out, not opening her eyes, not moving, not responding to his questions, no reactions at all. 

'It's.. hurt' Finally Naeun opens weakly and replies. A tear rolls down from her eye. 

Myungsoo mentally thanks God so much that she finally replies but that reply breaks his heart into pieces. She's.. hurt?

'It's hurt, Kim Myungsoo' Naeun's voice get louder but her eyes are still closed. 

Myungsoo gulps and swears to god that he's gonna kill the jerk who makes this happen to Naeun, HIS GIRL, SON NA EUN. 

I'm gonna kill you, ing bastard. 

'Hold it, we're getting there. Just give me a few more seconds' Myungsoo's voice is shaking, sounding like he's begging. 

 

He uses his body to push the clinic's door, impatiently and forcefully. The nurse who is reading her novel freaks out at this too sudden visit. 

'What's wrong, student?' The nurse in the clinic asks him.

'She's hurt. Her head, she's severely in pain right now' Myungsoo replies impatiently in one breathe. 

'Calm down, calm down! She's gonna be fine' The nurse replies and walks closer to Myungsoo and Naeun.

'Obviously, she's dying in pain right now. CAN YOU WORK FASTER?' Myungsoo shouts with his last sentece, freaks the nurse out even more. 

'Put her in the bed'  -points to a bed near the wall-

Myungsoo hurriedly puts her in the bed and turns to the nurse in his most serious face.

'What are you gonna do?' He asks the nurse.

'Let her rest first, okay?' 

'WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING? YOU'RE JUST GONNA LET HER LIE THERE, DOING NOTHING?' 

The nurse lets out a sigh. 'If you know more than me then why did you take her here?' 

'But how can you just let her lie there? I mean, she got hit by a ball in her head by some ing bastard that will be dead by tomorrow'

'We'll have to see first but don't be too freak out, okay? Heap of students from P.E class and football team got hit thousands of times already and no one actually dies, okay?'

The last sentence is quite fierce but still, it makes Myungsoo feels better, much better. 

'And also, you should go to your class' The nurse adds.

'No, I'm not going anywhere until the girl right there is back to her normal state'

'What is you guys' relationship?'

'She's my girl'

 

30 minutes later

'Yah, gwenchana?' Myungsoo asks as he sees Naeun opens her eyes. She turns her gaze to him. 

'What are you doing here, not going to class?' Naeun asks weakly.

'Obviously, that's not the problem right now. Stop being sooooo stubborn, I'm asking you, are you okay?'

'Nae, I'm good now, my master' Naeun sarcastically replies. 

'Stupid, stupid, stupid' He looks at her and says all ot those stupids out in anger. 

'MWO? Is that what you say to a just-awake-patient?'

'Tsch' Myungsoo hissed. 

'You ran so fast to get me' Naeun says with a weak grin. Happiness covers my heart, just thinking about that fact. 

'Tsch. What were you doing, seriously? Not seeing a ball flying to your head'

'You also know that you were calling me. Aish, I should blame everything on you'

'Wow.. You must be very excited to see my call, weren't you?'

Naeun blushes. How can he read my mind?

'It's true, oh my god, it's true' Myungsoo starts teasing her as he notices the blush on her face.

'You love me that much, Son Naeun? No no, I don't need freak'in answer now. It's soooo obvious now'

Naeun just blushes harder so she uses her hands to cover her face.

'Don't talk non-sense' Naeun says with her hands still covering her face.

Myungsoo pulls Naeun's hands away from her face and looks at her with a smirk. Naeun could feel her speeding heart, jumping like crazy in her chest. Myungsoo leans closer to her face and lands his lips on hers. He pulls back quickly and looks into her eyes with that smirk again. 

'I guess your heart is jumping like crazy right now' He says that right into her face, gets Naeun speechless. 

'Don't worry, mine is too' His smirk turns into a smile as he places her right hand on the left side of his chest, wanting her to feel his fast heartbeat. 

'Kids, what are you doing in the school's clinic? Like seriously, I was gonna let it go but this is getting more and more serious right now. Are you even 18 yet?' The nurse yells from the corner of the room. Opps! Forgot that she's still here.

 

'Where should we go now?' Myungsoo asks Naeun, who is on his back.

'The class, of course' 

'What? Stop being too nerdy for today, will ya?'

'We need to study, of course. And we don't have anywhere to go, anyway'

'Nah. Let's go to the field'

'What? I have a really bad memory there, today. Why are you taking me there again?'

'Because we have nowhere to go'

'That's why we should go to class'

'Stop being soooo whiny, will ya? Or I'm gonna drop you from my back right now'

'As if you dare to hurt me, Kim Myungsoo' Naeun litterary slaps Myungsoo in the face with her sentence. That fact makes me feel even better, that he will never dare to hurt me.

'Daebak! Daebak! You just hit me in the face, Son Naeun' Myungsoo is not fully recover from the shock yet, still not believe what he just heard.

'Your handsome face' 

'It's rare to see you being so honest' Myungsoo says with a smile.

'Tsch. Don't get over confident with your look. I didn't fall for that look'

'You fall for everything about me, right?' Myungsoo asks, being a bit too cheesy today.

'Tsch. Dreamer' I feel complete at that moment. Just how much he understands me without me telling him is the most gorgeous thing on Earth. I'm closing my eyes right now but I still can see his face. How much do I love him, like seriously? 

'A lover' Myungsoo replies and smiles to himself. It is perfect. Everything. At the moment. 

 

Myungsoo puts her on the ground and rest his back on the ground next to her, facing the big sky. 

'Why didn't you tell me about your feeling?' Myungsoo asks.

'Because.. I didn't even know if you like me back or not. You know that I hate one-sided love'

'Pabo, everyone can see that, how can you not?'

'Why did you ask me to break up then?' Naeun asks with a pout.

'Because I didn't know if you like me back or not' Myungsoo replies. 

'Everyone can see that, how can you not?'

'Yah, don't copy me'

'You copied me first'

'This stubborn kid' Myungsoo says then intertwines one of his hand with hers. 

'I have magic, Son Naeun' 

'What? What non-sense are you talking about now?'

'I'm serious, I can make you say that you love me'

'Tsch. Dreamer'

'Listen to the instruction first, say You love me'

'You love me'

'See? I made it'

'What? I just said You love me. You told me that you can make me say I love you'

'Ding! You really said it this time' Myungsoo lets out a victorious smile.

'Childish..... ' Naeun says with a smile, a really sincere one. At this moment, I wanna say Thanks, troublemaker, the one that has the ball hit into my head. Even though it was quite hard at that time, it isn't now. It's bringing him back to me back to me, the one that I cannot stop thinking. 

She didn't go to knock my bedroom's door last night but she has always been knocking my heart's door. And my stupid heart, let her go in so easily. But I guess my heart didn't make a wrong choice. It found the another half to fill it right now.

 

'Just stay like this forever, Son Naeun. Next to me' Myungsoo says softly into her ear.

'Just stay like this forever, Kim Myungsoo. By my side' She whispers back. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

YOOHOOO... The writer is smiling as well  xD

Sorry of keeping you guys waiting quite long

But please do subscribe and comment

Thanks for reading.