Is he/she the right one?

You're Not My Type

 

A week has passed, the relationship between Naeun and L.Joe grows very very well. They meet, talk, laugh, smile, ad share everything with each other everyday. Myungsoo; however, is still very careless with Naeun , even more careless than before even though he knew that Naeun might be back again with L.Joe as a lover not just a friend again. But why? Why did Myungsoo acts like that? Because the thing that he hates the most in this world is changing something about him because of someone. Myungsoo’s ideal type is a girl who is y, wear a lot of make-up, fashionista, perfect at cooking but how about Naeun? She’s just an ordinary girl who wears nothing more than a T-Shirt, jeans and sneakers in a normal day, so Myungsoo has to force himself to stop caring about her. He just wants a girl who described his ideal type perfectly and make a perfect couple together. At first, even Naeun has to admit that she actually already does have feelings for Myungsoo but it doesn’t mean that it will last forever if he keeps being so careless with her like this. Every single day, L.Joe makes her smile, feel loved and satisfied, but how about Myungsoo? He just tries to live apart from Naeun even though they live in the same house. So as for Naeun, she also wishes to find someone who could make her happy everyday. Isn’t that L.Joe?

 

Today’s Saturday so they got no class. But still, Naeun wakes up early in the morning. Why? because she will hang out with someone today. It’s L.Joe! They promised to hang out today and L.Joe promised that he’ll treat Naeun like a princess. Naeun spends 30 minutes for dressing and putting on her slightly make-up. She walks out of her room with a big smile toward the dining room. Myungsoo looks at her from head to toe and nods slightly. *Not THAT bad..*

‘Going out somewhere?’ Myungsoo asked

‘Dae’ Naeun replied with joys.

‘Hmm. Have a nice day’

‘Nae, thanks. And you? Aren’t you going to go somewhere today?’

‘I will. With my friends’

‘Oh. So u too, have a nice day’

Myungsoo just nods slightly in response and continues his breakfast.

 

          As they promised, Naeun arrived the library on time and go in. L.Joe is in there with his grandma with a wide smile. Naeun greets the elder and look at L.Joe.

‘Ok, let’s go’ L.Joe said with a smile

Both of them come out of the library after saying good bye to L.Joe’s grandma properly.

‘So, where are we going?’ Naeun asked

‘Just follow me’ L.Joe replied and drag Naeun along with him onto a bus. After 10 minutes, they arrived a place. It looks like a store which sells music-instruments. Naeun looks at L.Joe with those confused eyes. She expected L.Joe to bring her to a place which look like paradise or something. But what is this now? *Don’t tell me that you drag me all the way here just because you want me to help you with choosing something that you’re going to buy, Lee Byunghun. You’ll be dead if this is really like this*

‘Wae?’ L.Joe asked as he sees Naeun face become annoyed

‘Why do you bring me here?’ Naeun asked in annoyance

‘I told you just to follow me’L.Joe added and drags Naeun once again, this time into that store. Naeun looks around and she could see a thousand of music-instrument hanging everywhere. L.Joe drags Naeun to a corner of the store and this corner is full of guitars. L.Joe pushes Naeun slightly to sit on a chair. Naeun looks at him weirdly as he grabs a guitar and start to hold it properly as if he’s going to play it.

Suddenly L.Joe starts to play it and Naeun widens her eyes. She listens to L.Joe with those kind of satisfied and surprised face because she never imagined L.Joe would be this good. After a few minutes of playing, L.Joe finally returns the guitar to its old place. Naeun claps and cheers for him with a smile.

‘So, how was it?’ L.Joe asked as his heart beating faster because he’s worried about Naeun’s feedback.

‘Hmm.. YOU’RE ADORABLE’ Naeun replied and thumbed up.

Finally L.Joe’s heart could beat normal again and he lets out a warm smile.

‘Did you practice a lot?’ Naeun asked

‘Quite of’

‘But doesn’t that mean you also have a guitar at home?’

‘Yeah, ofcourse’

‘So why bother bringing me here?’

‘I always feel like making you feel special’ L.Joe innocently replied. Naeun could see the innocent in his response and she kind of feeling guilty so she tries to bring up some random question

‘Anyway, what’s that song called? I’ve never heard before’

‘I composed it by myself,  you pabo!’ L.Joe replied and pinches Naeun on the nose.

‘WHAT? YOU COMPOSE IT?’

‘Yeah, for you!’

 

 

          Myungsoo is sitting in a coffee shop with his friends, having a talk and got many stares from those girls as usual.

‘Ah! Myungsoo-ah, I have something to tell you’ Sungyeol said

‘What? Just say it. Now!’

‘There’s a girl move into my neighborhood. She’s totally daebak! And know what? She totally described your type perfectly’

‘But Myungsoo’s type and your type is nearly exactly the same, Sungyeol-ah’ Woohyun teased

‘Mwo? Yeah.. Because we’re normal men. Unlike you. Love what? Innocent? Sweet smile? Cheerful? geez’ Sungyeol added causing the group laugh and Woohyun kicked his leg as hard as he could.

‘But anyway, Myungsoo-ah, I’m not kidding this time’

‘No. I’m not believing you again, Lee Sungyeol. It’s been a millionth time already that you introduce me to girls and yeah, most of them ... ’

‘Yeah. I don’t think anyone should believe this hyung’ Sungjong added and Sungyeol smacks him on the back slightly

‘Just quiet, you, LEE SUNGJONG’

‘Yah, Kim Myungsoo. Just follow him once more, for the last time. Give a one more change. It’s obvious that he’s very desperate for your sake right now’ Sunggyu added

‘Wow. Myungsoo-ah, just follow Sungyeol then. This is the leader’s advice’ Hoya teased. Myungsoo looks at all the members’ faces one by one and all of them seems like encouraging him to follow Sungyeol.

‘Ok. But this is the very last time, ok? And if she doesn’t describe my type that perfectly I will never ever follow you gain. Understand?’ Myungsoo said in serious tone.

‘I SWEAR’ Sungyeol replied in joy

‘Ok, then’

‘But when are we going to go?’

‘How can I know?’

‘Let’s go now then’

‘WHAT? NOW?’

‘Yeah. Anything’s wrong?’

‘No, nothing. Let’s go then’

Myungsoo and Sungyeol get out of the coffee shop and walking toward Sungyeol’s car. Sungyeol get in to the driver-seat and Myungsoo is in the passenger-seat. On their way, Sungyeol keep admiring about that girl non-stop which causes Myungsoo’s brain and ear almost explode. As they arrived in front of Sungyeol’s house, Sungyeol takes his phone out off his pocket and calls someone.

‘Nae. It’s me. Nae the one that you met earlier.

Nae, I’m near your home now. Jinjja? Nae I’ll go now then’ Finally Sungyeol hangs up and looks at Myungsoo with a grin.

‘So, what now?’ Myungsoo asked

‘Let’s go!’ Sungyeol replied and walked passed Myungsoo. Her house is only 3 house away from Sungyeol, so Myungsoo and Sunggyeol reached there within a minute. Sungyeol knocked the door for 5 seconds and finally someone opens the door from them. The 2 men greet the girl politely and she asked both of them to wait in the living-room. 5 minutes later, she comes back with 3 cups of coffee and some cake on the plate. She places 2 cups of coffee each one in front of the 2 men with a warm smile. As she’s talking with Sungyeol, Myungsoo looks at her closely and try to observe every single thing about her. *MUCH better than I expected* She has those milky-white skin and dressed very neat in a fashionable piece of mini-dress which looks quite y. And it’s too obvious that she really did put on some make-up which makes her even more attractive and ier with those 2 lines of black thick eyeliner on her eye-lids. She has got those not-very common face because it’s too beautiful. Yeah, she totally described Myungsoo’s type.

‘And here’s my friend, Kim Myungsoo’ Finally Sungyeol introduced Myungsoo to the girl

‘Oh, nae. Myungsoo-shhi, nice to meet you’ The girl said and bowed politely

‘Nae, nice to meet you too’ Myungsoo replied and bowed back

‘Did you somehow know my name yet?’ The girl asked

‘Ah, nae. Hyuna-shhi, is it right?’ As Myungsoo heard earlier in the conversation between her and Sungyeol

‘Nae. Ah! Have a bite of this cake. I just make it earlier’ Hyuna said and points to the cake on the table

‘Ah, I’m ok’ Sungyeol replied and smiles

‘Me too’ Myungsoo added and smiles too

‘Aigoo~ Don’t upset me already’ Hyuna added and bend closer toward the table before starts cutting the cake. She hands the 2 guys 2 plates of cake with a big smile. Suddenly her phone rang, so she grabs it and walks outside. Sungyeol takes a bite of the cake so Myungsoo followed. Sungyeol widens his eyes and turn to Myungsoo. Myungsoo, even though he is quite surprised at the taste of the cake, he still managed to keep his ‘ice-prince’ image by just nodding slightly.

‘Did she just say that she’s the one who make this cake?’Myungsoo asked Sungyeol

‘I THINK SO’ Sungyeol replied in joy. Myungsoo just reacts by nodding slightly again. *Finally, the one that I searched for everywhere.. is it this girl?*

 

Sorry for this dumb update ;_; Disappointed, right? because Myung is not jelly anymore and even try to stay apart from Naeun xP Sorry, I just don't wanna make this story too short. 

 

Anyway, COMMENT PLEASE, can u? o.o