'Clumsy' and her new class

You're Not My Type

          The sun finally rise and spread its light brightly everywhere in Naeun’s new bed-room. Soon enough, she opens her eyes and everything that she could remember clearly is *Today is the first day of my new school*, so she quickly turns her head to look at the clock that was hanging on the wall. It’s 6.30 am. *Thanks god~ I’m not late*. Then she finally go to the bathroom and prepare herself for the first day of her new-school.

 

          Myungsoo, unlike some other young men, who just wakes up late in the morning, is sitting right in front of the dining-table with his hands holding an English-newspaper and both of his eyes keep reading it so charmingly, Yeah, CHARMING. (Try some imagination xD). Naeun is walking out of her bed-room to the dining but stop walking for abit just by seeing the charming-prince. *He looks like some cool-city-men characters in the drama. And.. abit too handsome*

She blushes abit at her word ‘handsome’. Calmed herself in 60 sec, finally Naeun continues her walk to the fridge in the dining-room.

Seeing the foods on the table, Naeun gulps. *I’m damn hungry now*.

Naeun just drinks a glass of water and is about to leave the room, but then:

‘Where are u going?’ Suddenly Myungsoo speaks, but without looking at her.

‘Nae? Me?’ Naeun was surprised and unsure about the one that Myungsoo is talking with, so she asked Myungsoo back with her hand point to herself.

‘Yeah, you. The clumsy.’ Saying with his head turning toward Naeun.

‘I’m going to school.’ Ignoring her new nick-name ‘clumsy’, Naeun just answered.

‘Without having break-fast?’

‘I’m thinking about going to have breakfast at school.’

‘And ignore these foods?’ Myungsoo said with his hand points to the not-just-a-normal-breakfast on the table.

‘Nae?’ Naeun seems confused, Again.

‘STUPID’

‘So, this is OUR breakfast?’

‘OUR? Let’s say.. These foods are mine, and the rich-me let the poor-u join my expensive-break-fast, understand now?’ He explained clearly to Naeun. Yeah, Too Clear, Kim Myungsoo~

‘But, who cook this food?’ Naeun asks.

‘The maids.’

‘Where’s her now?’

‘Can you stop questioining and just eating quietly?’. Yeah, nice sentence. Naeun takes off her bad and throw it to the corner of the table. She runs quickly to the chair in front of Myungsoo and starts her breakfast. She eats carelessly because of the hungriness.

*How can everything is DAMN yummy here?*. Myungsoo is looking at Naeun’s unbelieveable-eating-habit. Sorry, not a habbit. This is her first time eating like this.

‘When did u last having meal?’ Myungsoo arrogantly asked.

Naeun ignores Myungsoo’s annoying-question and just continues her breakfast. *U DARE TO IGNORE ME?* Myungsoo totally shocked at Naeun’s reaction. Know what? This is the first time that someone dares to ignore him.

         

          After having their breakfast, Myungsoo grabs his bag and about to leave the dining-room:

‘So, who’s going to clean up this leftover?’ Naeun asked.

‘The maids, but it’s ok if u want to~’ –leave the room-

*I’m totally a princess now* Naeun mumbles to herself and a bright smile suddenly appears on her face. And right after that, she just remember something *Oh,right! I don’t know where the school is* She quickly run to out of the house and along the street about a few miles and then she could see Myungsoo’s back so she runs faster in order to catch up with Myungsoo. Hearing the panting sound, Myungsoo turns his back to look at Naeun.

‘What are u doing?’ Myungsoo asked with annoyed tone

‘I don’t know where is the school. Let me go with u today. Just today,ok?’ Answer while panting heavily.

‘Ok. But u have to keep a distance from me as far as possible.’

‘What? It doesn’t look like u’re a super-star or something.’ Naeun makes fun of Myungsoo.

‘Yeah. I’m truly not!’ –smirk-

‘Oh-wait. What’s ur name?’

‘Me? Myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo. or L’

‘Ah-Kim Myungsoo’ –repeat Myungsoo’s name with a small nod-

‘One more. DON’T DARE TO SPREAD OUT A WORD THAT U’RE LIVING WITH ME’

‘U think I would?’

‘Who knows~ A clumsy like u’

          Naeun keeps shut because she knows that she’ll never win against Myungsoo’s word and just follow him until they reach the school. Looking at other students make her surprised *Daebak! People are very pretty here! And.. They seem to be rich*

-reach the 3rd floor-

          Myungsoo looks around to see if anybody notice both of them. After seeing none, he asked Naeun with low-voice.

‘So, what’s ur room-number?’

‘435’

‘Ok. This is your class.’ –Point to the class that is right next to Naeun-

‘And-urs?’ Without waiting for Naeun to finish her question, Myungsoo just keep walking forward and left Naeun talking alone.

          This morning is bright as usual, and all the students in the 435 class go to their seats right away after seeing their teacher is walking into the class.

‘Omo. New student?’ ‘Wow.Pretty’ ‘She looks nice’

          All weird sentences spread in the class at the moment they see Naeun is walking into the class with their teacher.

‘Ok. Everyone, Welcome ur new classmate. Son Naeun-sshi, please introduce urself to the class’

‘Annyeonghaseyo, Son Naeun-imnida. I’m new here, so please treat me well’ –said and bow 90 degree-

‘Naeun-sshi. I heard that Bomi is ur old friend, do u want to sit next to her?’

‘My pleasure~’ –walk to the table that is next to Bomi’s table-

Bomi is cheering and clapping crazily at seeing her old bestie.

‘Yahh. Son Naeun, u’re damn PRETTY’ Yeah. Old habit: Using informal-words.

‘You too, Yoon Bomi.’ –smirk and throw herself on the chair-