Love you..

You're Not My Type

 

Class ended and Naeun has to go to work as usual. Yesterday, L.Joe still didn’t show up in front of her which caused her feel even more guilty and very sorry for him. Naeun is still worry about her sudden decision. *Did I make a right decision? It’s tiring, really. I’m tired of feeling guilty.* Naeun thought stopped when she finally reached the library’s door. But it’s strange today. The door and window are all closed. Naeun looks around a few times and get confused. She takes her cell phone out of her bag and about to dial the library’s owner grandma but she notices that she got a text from someone since 1 pm. She widens her eyes as she sees the sender’s name.

‘Lee Byunghun..’ She mumbles with a slight smile

She tabs the text open immediately and got shocked to see how long it is.

 

     Son Naeun, don’t be a lazy bone and try to finish reading this text, arraso? It’s me! (I guess you already save my number so I don’t have to self-introducing any longer, right?) Guess where I am now! Lalala...I’m high than you, much higher, in the sky, on a plane. Dumb! Oh yeah, halmoni is next to me right now. I managed to drag her along with me, you also know that it’s not an easy job, right? So give me some compliments! Don’t blame her for leaving without a word because she also didn’t know anything about this sudden leave until 9 am today. This library is closed now, you’re UNEMPLOYED now, Son Naeun :P. We’re heading to U.S to live together with my parents because of some reasons.. You too, stop worrying about me because I’m going to find an American girl! Hohoho xD. Seriously, someone who’s smarter and prettier than you! Anyway, we’re still friend, right? Omg, my plane is leaving in 5 minutes, really have to say bye this time. Fighting, Son Naeun.

 

If you think you already fallen for someone, grab him tight! Because nothing’s impossible.

 

 

After finished reading this no-so-short text, Naeun just froze and got into a serious shock. She becomes so spiritless that she drops her phone to the ground without knowing it and soon, her body follows. She sits on the ground with her no-expression face and blank mind.

After a few minutes, she managed to recover from the shock and immediately grabs the phone which is lying next to her. She could never believes that this is real. She tries to call L.Joe but she cannot get through it. She tries again with her teary eyes and frustrated mind but still, it doesn’t work so she gives up.

*Leaving me? Him? Is that even possible? But it looks too real right now.. So he’s gone? The one who always stay by my side and cheer me up no matter what, but now.. he’s gone?*


 

 

     Myungsoo-sshi.. it’s already been many days since we met and hang out together. Actually, it’s a bit tiring to hang out with you without exact status between us. I mean I don’t even know what’s going on between us right now. Friend? Couple?Still-seeing-each-other? I have no idea.. Don’t you think we should finish this unknown status right now? By giving me the exact answer that you’re going to take me or consider me as a friend or going to be stranger toward me in the future or anything. Anything’s is fine with me. And I want your response as soon as possible. So meet me tonight at 8pm, at XXXX restaurant.

 

Accepting the truth is hard at first but every itself work out later.

-Hyuna

 

This message was sent from Hyuna to Myungsoo this morning and it caused Myungsoo dizzy. *What should I do now? Date her? Be a friend? Ugh- damn. It’s hard to think. Ok ok, let’s think one by one, Kim Myungsoo. Do you like Hyuna? No.. So? But still, I’m afraid that I couldn’t find another one who described my ideal type is perfect. But what’s the point of dating someone you’ve never fallen for? Ah yeah, about the one that I’ve fallen for.. * Suddenly his brain brings him to the topic about the one whom he’s in love with. *Aish. This damn brain. WHY DO YOU BRING UP ABOUT THAT AGAIN?* He thought and mess his hair in frustration. *Ok ok, let’s just ignore everything first. So the first thing that I have to do is to clear up the mess with Hyuna*

          Myungsoo is done with dressing up to meet Hyuna tonight. He fixes his hair in front of the mirror for a few minutes and walks out of his room. Naeun; out of nowhere, is walking spiritlessly from the living room’s door to her room. Myungsoo looks at her weirdly.

*What’s with her?*

‘Yah. Are you okay?’ Myungsoo asked

Naeun doesn’t even reply and just continues her zombie-walk. Myungsoo looks at her in disbelief. *And now, she’s even ignoring me?* He walks to her coldy and pull her wrist. Naeun sighs in annoyance as she tries to let go of her writs from his grip. But she fails, because Myungsoo’s stronger, much stronger.

‘Let it go’ Naeun said coldy without looking at Myungsoo

‘What do you think you are? to ignore my question..’

‘I don’t have feeling to tlk with you today’

Myungsoo becomes angrier at this point

‘Really? Just today? Isn’t that supposed to mean that you always have feeling to talk with me every day? For me, I never have feeling to talk with you since the day you moved here and until now you’re still that nothing to me’Myungsoo angrily said with a smirk

Naeun could feel pain her her heart. Her eyes start to fill with tears.

‘Wae? Wae do you hate me that much? Because I’m not pretty? Poor? Clumsy? I know that everything about me is hateful but do you think I like it? I also hate myself for being this poor, ugly, clumsy and stupid. Just like her, I also want to be pretty. And as you said, I’m not only stupid at math but everything. I rejected the one that love me, protect me and do everything just to make me smile, but the worst is that I just found myself loving a guy.. who hates me the most’ Naeun yells with her tears continue rolling down on her cheeks non-stop. Myungsoo- froze. He’s speechless, shocked and also confused. *What the hell did she just say?* Naeun feels so pain at her own sentence that she throws herself to sit on the floor carelessly and continues crying. After recovering from that state, Myungsoo immediately bend toward Naeun and.. hugs her tightly. Naeun is quite schocked at this sudden and unexpected hug. *I don’t know why I am doing this but I feel like this is what I have to do right now. Without knowing it, I hate to see her cry*

‘Stop crying..’ Myungsoo whispered

‘He’s gone, Myungsoo-ah, he’s gone* Naeun whines in her cry

Without exactly telling name of the one that Naeun referred to, Myungsoo knows that she referred to L.Joe. He feels a bit disappointed and also angry but then he remembered how Naeun described L.Joe ‘Love me, protect me and do everything just to see me smile’

‘It’s ok. Don’t worry. Because I’ll replace him from now on and I promise to do better than him. The one that will protect you, do everything just to make you smile and .. love you’ Myungsoo said these words from his heart softly and slightly blushes at his own word love you

Naeun doesn’t even reply which makes Myungsoo feel weird. He breaks the hug and tries to take a look at her face. But everything that he could see.. Naeun is peacefully sleeping.. *Did she hear the last 2 words? love you.. I wish she did and didn’t* Myungsoo thought and suddenly a light smile appears on his face.


 

Sorry guys for this too short update  ;_;

Anyway, finally.. No more problems! pheww..~ And it seems like Myungsoo is admitting that he loves Naeun now.. xD

C.O.M.M.E.N.T