Our first day-

You're Not My Type

            Myungsoo is sitting on a sofa with both of his eyes staring at the T.V’s screen. Suddenly, his phone rang, so he quickly run to his phone and look at the phone’s screen. Well, as usual, the word ‘Mom’ is displaying on the screen, and soon enough, Myungsoo lets out a sigh. *Don’t tell me that u call me just to ask me about my meals again*

‘What’s wrong, omma?’ rude as usual~

‘Oh, Myungsoo-ah’

‘Wae?’

‘It’s just that, how are u doing?’ asking with sweetest voice as usual.

‘I’m fine. I have 3 meals every day. I wake up early n the morning and exercising 30 minutes a day. My grade is good this month and I’m extremely healthy now. That’s all u want to know, right? Ok, then. I’ll hang up now.’

‘W-Wait, Myungsoo-ah.’

‘U still have something more to talk?’

‘Umm-Myungsoo-ah, Someone will move into your house in 2 weeks. Be ready, ok? Treat her well~’

‘Nae??’

          Mrs.Kim just hang up and left Myungsoo staring at his phone in disbelief with blank-face. *ARE U KIDDING?*

 

 

2 weeks later~

          Finally Naeun reached Seoul, standing in front of the bus-stop with a bright-smile and looking at other people around her. *Wahh, Seoul is AMAZING! I hope this is not just a dream* -Spread another wide-smile before grab her suit-case along with her- Taking a piece of paper out of her jacket and read it. Mrs.Kim’s son’s house-address is written on that paper. *Ok, let’s see if I can find his home*. Naeun spent 2 hours to find his home, but couldn’t find.

*Where the hell is his home? Why is it so hard to find? Aish*

 

          Myungsoo is staring at his clock and mumbles *What the hell is she doing? It’s already 7 pm, and she didn’t arrive yet? I still have to go out with my friends tonight *

 

Knock Knock

 

Myungsoo walks to the door and unlock it.

‘Annyeonghaseyo, Son Na-.’

‘Come in’ –Cut in Naeun sentence-

*Wah- He really has no manner*

*She’s such an old-fashioned girl*

 

          Ignoring Myungsoo’s rudeness, Naeun grabs her suitcase and make her way into the house. Just seeing the perfection of decoration in Myungsoo’s home makes Naeun stop for awhile and just stares at those modern-furniture with amused face. *Paradise-totally, a paradise*. She turns her head around, just to look at other decoration stuffs that were hanging on the wall. As she is looking, she could feel something is interrupting her. Yeah, it’s a damn-cold stare from Myungsoo! Myungsoo is looking at her from head to toe, making her feel awkward, and mumbles

‘Worst than I expected.’

‘Nae??’

‘I have to go out now and that’s ur room. DON’T TOUCH ANYTHING IN THIS HOUSE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION’ –leave the room-

Naeun is blanking at Myungsoo’s words and look at him walking out of the house in disbelief.

‘WAHH. Totally, totally a rude-annoying-jerk.’

          After calming herself down for 5 minutes, she walks to the room that Myungsoo just told her.  *Is it really my room?* Something like this come up in her mind suddenly after seeing the room. A wide-smile suddenly appears on her face. She takes off her shoes quickly, throws her suitcase to a corner of the room, locks the door and running quickly to the bed. She throws herself on the bed and feeling how soft it is. *KYAA, MUCH better than my old bed. Ew~ So tired, today. As she is laying on the bed, her eyes slowly close.