The jelly-Myung couldn't stand it anymore!

You're Not My Type

 

The next day:

          Naeun walks to school alone as usual but today she got the widest smile than ever on her face. She’s not sure why she became like this. *Wait! Why am I like this? Is it because I found Byunghun or actually because Myungsoo was so warm with me last night? Aish. Don’t know* Naeun continues her walk until she reached A-Pink, who sit together on the bench.

‘Yah. Son Naeun’ Bomi shouted

‘Wae?’-replied and throw herself next to namjoo-

‘Where the hell did u go yesterday?’

‘Well, I was kinda busy yesterday’

‘So, why don’t u pick up your phone?’

‘I forgot it at home. Anything happened here?’

‘You still don’t know?’

‘About what?’

‘The cap that u showed me last time. Where did u get it?’

Naeun froze as she heard about that cap. *That Myungsoo’s cap?*

‘Anything wrong with that cap?’

‘Did u remember that many people were looking at you that time? Well, Inspirts notice that it’s exactly the same as the one that Myungsoo used to wear’ *So, he was angry because of these rumors? My god! Look what kind of thing I’ve done.*

‘Tell me now, Son Naeun. Where did u get that cap?’

‘It’s just a cap anyway. I can buy it anywhere as long as I have money’

‘From where? New York? And this is not just a cap that u can buy in any store in New York. This cap is made and designed personally for Myungsoo-sshi, so this is unique’ Bomi explained clearly

Naeun panics as she heard. *Kim Myungsoo, I nearly forgot that you’re a millionaire. Even a cap, you ordered it from New York?*

‘Aigoo. Bomi-ah, take it easy with Naeun. Those fans must have confused because maybe they have the same color. And Naeun already gone through a lot of hard time already’ Eunji added

‘Hayoung-ah, Is the situation become a bit better?’ Chorong asked

‘Well, it’s not. As u can see, those rumors are everywhere now’

Naeun feels very very sorry toward A-Pink because she knew that she caused a lot of troubles for them.

 

          Today Naeun managed to tell Bomi about Byunghun. Bomi is also very very happy because she will meet her old friend again. Actually, 3 of them were friends in elementary school and Bomi left Naeun even before Byunghun did.

‘Naeun-ah, I’m going to library with u today’ Bomi said and grins

‘Yes, you have to. Byunghun is also dying to see u’

‘Dying? He actually saw me once already but it seemed like he can’t remember’

‘Jinjja? Where did u guys meet?’

‘In front of a convenience store’

 

          Class ended, so both Naeun and bomi walk out with a grin on each of their face.

‘Wait, Bomi-ah. I gotta go in for awhile, wait here, ok?’ Naeun suggested and walks into the bathroom left Bomi waiting outside. Naeun walks to the mirror and starts to fix her hair. 5 seconds later a group of 3 girls walking in. As soon as they see Naeun, they smirk.

‘Yah. It looks like we don’t have to wait until tomorrow as we planned’ One of the girl said and smirk again. Naeun doesn’t care at all because she doesn’t even know what they are talking about.

‘I think so. Let’s just finished it today’ Another replied. Naeun finished fixing her hair, so she walks to the door in order to get out. But before she could continues another step, one of the girl pull her shoulder aggressively, causing Naeun nearly fall to the ground.

‘Where do u think u’re going?’ A girl shouted at Naeun. The 2 other girls turn to look at Naeun straightly with their evil eyes with their arms folded. Naeun looks at the 3 girls in the daze because she had no idea about what’s going on here.

‘Who are u?’ Naeun innocently asked

‘I don’t think you need dto know who we are. Everything that u should know is the mistake that u’ve done’

‘Mistake?’ Naeun repeated

‘Yah. This girl could debuted as an actress. How can she still acting innocent in every situation like this?’

‘I’ll make it short. You intentionally try to act weak in front of my Myungsoo oppa and seduce him, right?’ *So they’re Myungsoo’s fans..*

‘I didn’t’ Naeun said bravely

‘Wahh. This girl is quite stubborn’

          Bomi who is waiting outside the bathroom starts to feel uncomfortable. *What is she doing in there?* Bomi turns toward bathroom’s door and push it in.

‘Son Na-’ Bomi shouted and then stopped

She looks at the scene in horror. Naeun is standing next to the wall with her face is full of fear and is sweating up. Next to her, 3 girls are standing there with their aggressive faces and Bomi realized immediately that they’re bullying Naeun.

‘You’re quite lucky today. But make sure that u’ll never going to seduce my Myung oppa again or we’ll meet each other again in the future’ One of the girl said and starts to make her way out of the bathroom with 2 other girls following her. Bomi runs to Naeun immediately and grabs Naeun’s hand.

‘Yah, are u ok?’ Bomi asked with her concerned-face

‘I’m fine, as u can see’ Naeun replied and try to grin

‘That’s why u shouldn’t do something that involve with Infinite.. Some Inspirits are too much’

 

          As soon as Myungsoo heard the bell rang, he grabs his bag and run out of his class quickly. He looks around the hall way and there’s no Infinite members here, so he lets out a sigh. *Phew~ Luckily, they’re not here* Actually, Myungsoo always tries to avoid Infinite these days because Infinite always ask about those rumors. He walks calmly as usual and that’s why he is called ‘Ice Prince’. Suddenly a group of girls are running toward him and stopped in front of him. All of them try their bests to let out the pretties smiles. Myungsoo froze and look at all of them. He always feel uncomfortable whenever there are too much fans surrounding him because doesn’t really know what is going to happen to him next and that’s why Infinite hate going somewhere alone. The girls who stands near Myungsoo the most smile and tries to act cute.

‘Oppa! You’re not dating her right now, right?’ That girl said cutely and makes Myungsoo feels even more comfortable. Myungsoo is about to answer but the girls start shouting louder and louder.

‘Oppa, she’s not suitable with u’ ‘Oppa, that girl just try to seduce u, don’t fall for her, please’ ‘I’ll kill that girl for u if u want, oppa’ but the only sentence that catches Myungsoo’s attention the most is ‘Oppa. That girl is just a worker in a library near this school. She’s poor, so don’t fall for a poor like her’ Thousands of questions and words are kicking Myungsoo’s brian and feels kind of dizzy because of the noises. *How the hell can I get out of crowd?* Suddenly Myungsoo thought of an idea.

‘Yah, Woohyun-ah, you’re here?’ Myungsoo shouted to the opposite side as he really talking with Woohyun. The crowd turn to look behind them but they see no one so they turn back with confusion. All of them froze as they see Myungsoo already disappeared. ‘Yah, Myungsoo oppa is joking with us?’

*Phew~ Sorry, Inspirits*

 

Bomi and Naeun arrived the library with the grins. Byunghun is in there alone.

‘Where’s halmoni?’ Naeun asked

‘She’s busy today so I have to look after this library alone today’

          Naeun nods slightly and lead Bomi to a table. They sit in front of each other before Byunghun brings 3 cups of coffee and place each glass in front of the girls. Byunghun throws himself on a chair and once again he smiles at both of the girls.

‘Wahh~ Lee Byunghun is really no kidding now. You’ve grown much more handsome’ Bomi admired

‘Aigoo, u too, Yoon Bomi. I feel like I’m falling for your beauty now.’ Byunghun replied and 3 of them start to laugh.

‘So, do 2 of you still have feeling for each other?’ Bomi asked straightly. Naeun and Byunghun froze. Naeun kicks Bomi’s leg slightly to make sure she’s not going to ask another stupid question

‘Ahh- girls! I wanna tell u my new name. Just call me L.Joe instead of Byunghun, ok? I changed it when I arrived in Seoul’

‘Ok. I like it’ Naeun replied and nods. Afterward, 3 of them start to talk non-stop about the times that they were together for 20 minutes before Bomi got a call.

‘Nae, omma. I’m with Naeun, waeyo?

Ahh, Jinjja? I’ll go right away then. nae nae

see u in 10 minutes’ Bomi put her phone back into her bad before turns to Naeun and L.Joe.

‘Naeun-ah, mianhae. My mom wants me to go home now’

‘Ahh! It’s ok. We still meet everyday, anyway’

‘Byunghun-ah, ah-no L.Joe-ah, let’s meet each other again soon, ok?’

‘Hm. OK! See u later’ L.Joe replied and waves at Bomi

          Naeun just do her work as usual and talk to L.Joe when she’s free. It’s 7 pm now, the time that Naeun has to go home. She’s about to leave but then the sky begins to covered by many black clouds.

 

          Myungsoo is sitting in the living room with his mind thinking about a weird sentence that he heard from this afternoon.

Oppa. That girl is just a worker in a library near this school. She’s poor, so don’t fall for a poor like her

*So she’s working? That’s why she arrive home late everyday?*

          Suddenly the sky getting darker and darker and Myungsoo could the the rain drop is falling from the sky and hit the ground outside his window. He takes a look at his watch and sees that it’s 7 pm. *Usually, she got home at 7.15 so it’s possible that she leaves her work place at 7 pm. And it’s raining now. How can she get here then? And there’s only one library near our school, so it must be that one. Aww. I hate feeling worry about someone* Myungsoo finished his thought and decided to grabs an umbrella and leaves his home. Does anyone know where he is going? Yes, he arrived the library now.

 

‘Byunghun-ah, I’m going home now’ Naeun said and grabs her bag

‘Now? It’s still raining’

‘But I really have to go’ *What if Myungsoo is waiting for me? Even it’s a bit impossible but still..*

‘Ok, I’ll go with u then’ Byunghun said and grabs an umbrella near the table

‘No, you don’t have to!’ Naeun replied and star walking

‘But I want!’ Byunghun added and use the other hand to grabs Naeun’s wrist. Naeun turns to look at him in confusion. *What is wrong with him?*

‘Let me do something good for u’

          Suddenly the door is being opened so both of them turn to see.

‘M..Myungsoo?’ Naeun blurts out and widened her eyes

‘Aren’t u going to go home?’ Myungsoo asked coldly

‘Who is him?’ Byunghun asked. Myungsoo just noticed that there is another person in the library. He turns to look at Byunghun and then Naeun with is what?-face. The his eyes catch something weird.

The wrist of Son Naeun that is being hold by Byunghun. *So, they’re even holding hands?* Naeun immediately let go her wrist of Byunghun’s hand and grin awkwardly.

‘So.. Let me introduce both of you. This is my...hm, oh yeah, old friend, Lee Byunghun, ah no, L.Joe’. Somehow Myungsoo realized immediately that he’s that Naeun’s first love

‘And Byunghun, this is my.. hm my..’ *The hell! What’s Myungsoo to me?*

‘Anyway, just know that he’s Myungsoo’

‘Aren’t u going to go home, Naeun-shhi?’ Myungsoo asked again with his serious face.

‘Ah yeah. I’m going now, Byunghun-ah’ She said with a grin.

‘No, I’ll go with u’ Byunghun replied with one of his hand grab Naeun’s right wrist again and pull her to his body. Myungsoo watched in shock *What the hell is with this guy?* Somehow, Myungsoo feel very uncomfortable and uneasy and seems like couldn’t stand still anymore. Then he aggressively grab Naeun’s left wrist and pull her to him. Naeun watches the 2 guys in shock but still, she could feel that both of her wrists are damn hurt because these 2 guys grab it too tight.

*What is going on with this 2? Really, I can’t understand*

‘SHE.WILL.GO.WITHME.SO.CAN.YOU.LET.GO.OF.HER.WRIST? Myungsoo shouts

‘I can’t. Because she’s my girl’ Byunghun bravely replied.*Wait- What? His girl already? I heard that they just met again a few days ago*

‘Your girl?’ Myungsoo repeated and turn to Naeun. Naeun shakes her head slightly to signal Myungsoo because she’s too afraid of his dead stare.

‘Yeah. MY GIRL, problem?’

‘Son Naeun, are u his girl?’ Myungsoo asked with those scary eyes again caused Naeun shivers. When she turns to look at Byunghun, everything that shines the most are those pathetic eyes. Instead of those dead stare, his eyes are more likely to beg Naeun, so she feels very sorry for him. *How should I answer? How can I choose? Ok, let’s just choose him and I hope it’ll not a wrong decision for me. Sorry, Byunghun-ah. I don’t know why but I can’t make him down. I’m too afraid of losing him even though I know I’m nothing to him now*

Naeun slowly let go her wrist of Byunghun’s hand  and move a bit closer to Myungsoo. Without a direct answer, it seems like 2 of them still know the answer.

‘Byunghun-ah, didn’t u tell me that u have to look after this library today? You can’t leave or your halmoni will be disappointed. So stay here and look after it, ok? It’s ok, I can go with him’

L.Joe couldn’t say anything but just look at Naeun with those pathetic and hopeless eyes while she’s walking away with that guy.

*Son Naeun, so.. Did we meet again too late? It’s okay. I’m not giving up. Just wait there, Son Naeun*

 

          Myungsoo lets out a smirk before drags Naeun out of the library. *So I WIN?* It’s still raining but not that much but still, umbrella is still needed. Actually, it’s a bit hard for both of them to walk since that umbrella is not that big enough. The Eun is still grinning like crazy. *So, Myungsoo come for me? This might be a dream, but still this is the prettiest dream than ever*

‘How did u know that I work here?’ Naeun asked

‘Stop questioning and just thanked me instead’ Myungsoo replied coldly

‘Ok. Then. THANKS’ *This guy.. no manner. eww*

‘Anyway, can’t u find another job?’

‘Hm? Why should I? They pay me well and I can meet Byunghun there everyday

‘Him again?’ *Why do u keep mention about him, Son Naeun?*

‘Yeah. And just now, why did u be so mean toward him? He’s a nice person’ Naeun added. Myungsoo couldn’t stand with Naeun anymore because she keeps mentioning and admiring Byunghun, so he starts to walk faster, leaving Naeun got a bit soaked from the rain before she could catch up with him.

‘Ok, I’ll stop talking about him then if u dislike him that much’ Naeun seem not to know whether Myungsoo dislikes Byunghun or actually got jealous.

‘So, do u still like him?’ Myungsoo asked

          Naeun didn’t answer but she knows her heart more than anyone else. * No, I feel like I don’t like him anymore, Myungsoo-ah. Because.. someone already took my heart just before I met him again. And it’s a bit sad to believe because the new person.. is too different from me and I knew that.. there’s no way I could have him* Naeun starts to feel very down when the idea that she can’t have the one that she love attacks her. *It’s hurt*

 

 

Oh HOHOHO, So I added some jealous-Myung moment for u guys. Kind of crazy, right? xD I knew that I'm bad..

And sorry if u find it too looooooong.

You know know what I want, right? ;__; COMMENT.