Naeun's hero?

You're Not My Type

 

          Naeun couldn’t get up early as before maybe because of the exhaustion from yesterday, the first day of working. She walks out of her room and found that it’s already very bright outside by now. She looks at the dining-table and realized that Myungsoo already had his breakfast and maybe at school by now. As she is having her breakfast alone, she nearly has gone crazy because of her mind.  One side is happy because no one again in the early morning and make her curse all day but on the other side tell her that she’s nothing to him that he can still live, eat and sleep peacefully without her. As she arrived school, she walks straightly to the bench that she sat with A-Pink yesterday as they promised to meet each other before class started every day.

‘The bright Naeun is quite late today’ chorong teased and smiles.

Naeun just smiles to admit and throw herself on the bench next to Hayoung.

‘So, how’s your first day of work, Naeunnie?’ Eunji asked.

‘Well, it’s quite good. But I feel very exhausted’

‘Sure. Because you never work before’ Bomi added

‘I guess so’

          DING DONG DING DONG

Finally the bell rang, so A-Pink have to go to their own classroom now. Bomi is in the same class as Naeun while Hayoung and Yookyung are also together in another class. The 3 remaining, Chorong, Eunji and Namjoo are studying together in another class.

While walking Bomi feels like she has something to tell Naeun, but forgot what that thing is. The first class is history class and the teacher said that this is a review for their next week history exam so pay attention well. While the teacher is teaching, Bomi suddenly remembered what she wants to tell Naeun.

‘Naeun-ah. I’ve got something to tell u’

‘Oh, Jinjja? Just tell me at the break-time, ok?’

‘Aish. That’s too long for me to wait. I have to tell u now or I’ll forget again.’

‘Hmm. Silent, I told u to, right? This is very importatnt’ The teacher who noticed that Naeun and Bomi are talking warned them.

5 sec later Bomi couldn’t control herself anymore.

‘I have to tell u now, Son Naeun’

‘Shh. Hold it a little longer Bomi-ah. It’s gonna be break-time soon’

‘But I can’t..’

‘YOON BOMI, SON NAEUN, GET OUT!’ The teacher shouted.

Bomi and Naeun dazed as they heard their name are being metioned clearly like this. Everyone turns their heads to look at Bomi and Naeun, caused both of them in an awkward state.

‘Did you hear? I said get out’ The teacher repeated his word.

Bomi and Naeun jump off from their seats and walk toward the door.

‘Come to my office at the break-time, just leaving classroom is not enough for the punishment that u disobeyed my words.’ Finally both of them are in the hallway with their complicated faces.

‘What did he just say? Not enough?’ Bomi asked and kick the wall.

‘So, where are we going now?’

‘Well, just wait here until the break time’

‘Oh, that’s right. Since we were being kicked out of the classroom by the thing u wanna tell me, tell me right now then’

‘Oh, yeah. I wanna tell u that..that’ Bomi stopped her sentence and tap her chin before repeating ‘that..’

‘What? U’RE FORGETTING AGAIN?’

‘Aish. I did tell that I have to told u immediately or I will forget again, right?’

‘Yah. You, seriously. U’re not acting, right?’

‘Why should I?’ Bomi replied and stomps the floor.

          DING DONG DING DONG

The bell finally rang, so both Bomi and Naeun go to their teacher’s office. As soon as he saw them, he turns his head to look at them straightly in the eyes.

‘So, what did u two talk about during my class?’ He asked.

‘I’m just telling her that I have something to tell her but didn’t tell yet.’ Bomi replied.

‘What is that thing?’

‘I forgot’

‘Do I look like a 3-yearsold-kid to u?’

‘I’m really forgot’

‘If u keep lying, I’ll give u a harsh punishment’

‘Ok. I’ll tell u the truth then, the truth is that I forgot.’

Naeun didn’t say anything since they arrived because she couldn’t believe her clumsy friend would became this scary.

‘How stubborn! I heard that a guy in class 439 made a mistake and drop his drink on the floor and now half of the classroom is wet. Since cleaner-ahjumma of this building is absent today, both of u clean that mess, ok? I have to teach that class in next period. You can go now. Hm, and make it fast, arraso?’

Naeun and Bomi walk out of the officce with their mind like

*Cleaning? I hate that thing the most!’*

*Cleaning? Even my parents don’t let me cleaning*

Both of them arrived the class 439 by now with their hands holding the cleaning material. Naeun is cleaning the floor in an area and is sure that the owner of this seat is the one who drop the drink. That drink maybe is coffee since it’s black and smell exactly the same.

While mopping, Naeun accidentally crush the table with her body and cause a notebook fall onto the coffee. She froze by the crazy mistake that she just made. 3 seconds later she woke up from the day-dream and pick up the book from the river of coffee. She opens the first page to see the owner’s name and nearly faint when she saw.

 ‘KIM  MYUNGSOO?’ She blurts.

‘What? What happened?’ Bomi who clean on the other side asked.

‘Bomi-ah, Ottoke? I just accidentally make Myungsoo’s book fall onto the coffee on the floor’

‘WHAT? JINJJA? What should we do now?’ Bomi panics.

          DING DONG DING DONG

Suddenly the bell rang again, the sign for students going back to their classes. Naeun shivers as she heard the bell.

‘Don’t worry, Naeun-ah. Myungsoo is a nice guy’ Bomi tries to comfort Naeun even though she knows nothing about Myungsoo.

‘Nice? Did u just say nice?  What do u-’ Naeun stopped her sentence as she see many students are walking to their own seats while looking at Naeun and Bomi with their puzzled face. Finally the main character, Myungsoo, arrives. First he had puzzled-face as he saw Naeun is holding a mop and then he realized immediately and lets out a smirk. Naeun is not moving at all, because she’s too afraid about what will going to happen to her next. Myungsoo keeps walking toward his seat with his full-of-joy face.

‘Now u even clean the mess for-’ He stopped immediately as he saw what Naeun is holding.

‘MY BOOK?’ He shouted out unintentionally

‘Well, I’m just..’ Naeun couldn’t finish her sentence at all because of the fear and 1 second later the tears start rolling down from her eyes and continue running over her cheeks. Myungsoo is panic as he saw Naeun’s tears.

*What have I done?  Why does she cry?*

Bomi is totally in a dream-land and totally forgot that her friend is crying. She is a daze because of the she couldn’t understand at all about why Myungsoo talked with Naeun like they’ve known each other for years and the reason that Naeun is crying. *Why don’t she just apologize him instead? That is not Son Naeun that I’ve known. She never cries for no reason or a tiny problem and what’s going on between them?*

‘Ok, class. Settle down.’ The similar voice appears. Yes, it’s her history-teacher’s voice. The students who were surrounding Myungsoo’s seat are walking to their own seat. Now that teacher could see the scene clearly. Naeun is holding a mop with one hand and another one is holding a book, a coffee-covered book and her face is full with tears with Myungsoo stands next to her with his puzzled-face.

‘What’s going on?’ The teacher asked.

‘Well, it’s just that.. She’s cleaning and I accidentally crush the table which caused my book fall down onto the coffee’

Myungsoo replied perfectly that even the teacher couldn’t know that he lied at all.

‘Ok, Bomi and Naeun. You can go now’

Naeun is still in a shock, an extreme shock that she couldn’t believe this is reality.

‘L Spirit-shhi, u can go now’ Myungsoo whispers L Spirit in a very low voice not to cause others hear. Naeun walks out of Myungsoo’s classroom with her no expression face.  *Did he just help me? Seriously? Myungsoo did? That arrogant did?*

‘Naeun-ah, Are u ok?’Bomi asked and shakes Naeun arm

‘Oh, yeah. I’m ok. You can see’

‘You don’t look ok at all. You look like a spiritless person’

Even though Bomi is still wondering what’s the thing between Myungsoo and Naeun, she’s not asking because in Naeun’s right now state, she’s afraid that she had already gone insane with what just happened. *Let’s just ask her by tomorrow*

 

          After class ended, Naeun goes work-place again today with a bright smile, a really bright one. Somehow that smile appears because of what have just happened to her at school today. This second day of work is way better than the first one because she finally sees the kindness of the library owner but still, she ends up going home with exhaustion. While having dinner, Naeun is the first one who broke the silence today.

‘Gumawo’ Naeun said and there u go, a smile appears again. She said without looking at Myungsoo

‘Hm? For what?’ Myungsoo acts like he forgot

‘This afternoon..’

‘Ah. You know a lost little puppy? Yeah, I kinda felt like that this afternoon, so I just try to help out a bit.’

‘Whatever! So should I take my thank you back?’

‘Well, if you want’

*WHAT THE.. I shouldn’t have thanked him. How bothersome. But, anyway, he helped me.*

*There she goes again, she continued her dinner with annoyed face. A bit cute? lol *

 

 

Huhu, quite a long one, huh? Nearly die from typing =_=.

Anyways, there is no presence of Lee Byunghun yet. :P

Comment PLEASE..