L-spirit?

You're Not My Type

Naeun stompts all her way to Myungsoo’s home in frustration.

*How can I complete all these crazy homewok?HOW?*

          After having dinner with Myungsoo, Naeun rushed to her room and review the math lesson. She looks up and down about 20 times already but still, she understands nothing. *What should I do now?*

-mess her hair- *Oh, right. Let’s ask that robot. Maybe he’s smart.*

The clumsy-eun grab her book and walk out of her room. Myungsoo is sitting on the sofa with his eyes busy with his T.V.

‘Excuse me.’ Naeun said politely to Myungsoo.

‘Wae?’ –look at Naeun-

‘Are u good at math?’

‘Just not that bad’

‘Can u do a few exercises for me?’-spread an awkward smile-

‘The last thing that I could remember is that my mom asked me to let a pathetic-girl to live in this house and all that I have to do is being the owner of this home, not a teacher’-arrogantly said-

‘But still, u have to help me this time because I have to hand in this homework tomorrow to my teacher.’

‘Why should I help u?’

‘Uh- to prove that u have heart.’ Nice one, Son Naeun. This statement makes Myungsoo speechless and just let out a sigh.

‘Ok. But no more next time.’

‘Thank u, thank u. Really thank u.’

          Myungsoo grabs a pen on the table and start to do the exercises in a light-speed. Naeun gone blank at Myungsoo’s perfectness at math. *He’s..-totally a genius*

‘Here’ –give Naeun her book back-

‘Thank u, thank u’ –smile uncontrollably-

‘U’re totally a dumb’

‘I’m just bad at math- not everything’

‘Unbelievable’

‘but.. Can I ask u something?’

‘AGAIN?’ Myungsoo yelled.

‘Not about the lesson. What I want to ask is that how can u be this good at math just by watching T.V like this?’

‘And u’re saying that u’re only bad at math? From what I see is that u’re not only dumb at math, but everything.’ –walk to his room.

*I would really be one of your fans if u only have better attitude *

Naeun mumbles.

 

Next day:

         

          Unlike yesterday, Naeun goes to school alone today (as she promised with Myungsoo, not going with him anymore).

*What? Just because u have some fans makes u feel like ‘superstar’?

Geez. I can’t even go to school at the same time with u? U thought someone would stalk a no-manner jerk like u? Aish. SO ANNOYING*

-kick a tree that planted near the road-

 

In the class:

‘Can u do the homework?’ Bomi asked with concerns

‘Ofcourse’ –proudly replied-

‘Omo.Jinjja? Who help u?’

‘MYUNGSOO’ –blurt out- *The hell? What did u just say, u crazy Son Naeun?*

‘Mwo? Kim Myungsoo?’

‘Uh-Uhm. What I mean is that. Uhm- I’m one of his fans and I can do this homework easily just by thinking about him’ She’s good at making excuses.

‘Mwoya. U’re just got here and now already falling in love?’ –make fun of Naeun-

‘In love?’ Naeun mumbles and unreasonably start blushing.

          As yesterday, Bomi and Naeun go to the canteen right after their classes. After a few talks with them, Naeun feels like *I really like A-Pink right now. They’re just awesome*

‘Naeun-ah. Let’s join our group’ Chorong proudly suggested

‘Me?’ –point to herself-

‘Yes, u. The beautiful u’ Eunji said and laughed a bit.

‘Can I really join?’

‘Ofcourse. You’re the most welcome’ Namjoo replied.

‘I heard that ur group doesn’t accept new member to join so randomly and I mean I’m not that great.’

‘What do u mean? U’re already in our level’ Chorong added.

‘Jinjja?’

‘Yeah. Jinjja’ Hayoung replied.

‘It’s really my pleasure to join then’ –smile as wide as possible-

‘Yayy. Welcome to A-Pink, unnie’ Namjoo screamed and hugged Naeun.

‘Please treat me well.’

‘Nae. Don’t worry. Yookyung replied and smile beautifully.

‘But do u know something?’ Bomi asked A-Pink’

‘What?’ Yookyung asked.

‘She already fallen in love’

‘Huhh? Already?’ Hayoung asked with surprise.

‘With who?’ Yookyung curiously asked.

‘MYUNGSOO’ Bomi screamed. Naeun just panic and couldn’t say anything immediately. *wh-wha-what did she just say?*

‘Are u calling me?’ Suddenly a similar voice appear behind Bomi’s back. A-Pink turned their heads to see.

*K-Ki-Kim My-Myungsoo is also here?* Naeun got more panic and feel like her mind completely gone insane because of the shock.

‘Oh- So, u’re here?’ Bomi nervously asked and thinking in her mind like *OMG! Don’t tell me that he heard the whole conversation. Omo, my Naeun. Mianhae*

‘Yep. Didn’t u just calling me a moment ago, Bomi-sshi?’ –smirk-

‘Well-I’m just..’ –awkwardly explain-

‘Just tell me comfortably, miss’

‘She’s ur fans’ –point straightly to Naeun- *WHAT THE HELL IS SHE SAYING?* Myungsoo let out another smirk.

‘YOON BOMI, YOU!’ –scream angrily- Suddenly Myungsoo feel like something crazy is running in his head like: *U're a bit cute, Son Naeun*

‘She’s a bit shy- Bomi said

‘I knew’ Myungsoo replied with I-don’t-care expression and a smirk before walking away, to his table.

          All classes ended, so students have to go home now. Naeun is walking out of her classroom with Bomi:

‘Ok, I’ll go first, then. Bye!’ –wave at Bomi-

‘Ok. But-I want to know where do u live, let e go with u’ Bomi suggested.

‘Uh-uh. Sorry, really sorry, Bomi-ah. I mean- The owner of that place doesn’t feel very comfortable with new people

‘Uhm- It’s ok. Good bye, then’

          Naeun is walking home with her mind busy thinking about how to face with Myungsoo. *That crazy girl said that I’m his fan in front of him. How embarrassing- How should I face with him now? DIZZY.* As soon as she got home, she ignores everything and run to her room as fast as possible.

Dinner:

          Naeun is sitting right in front of Myungsoo and eating her dinner quietly. She doesn’t even dare to look at him in the eyes, and always avoid from having eyes-contact with him. Suddenly Myungsoo broke the silence:

‘Do u feel good?

‘Huh? Good? About what?’

‘Having dinner with me.’ –smirk-

‘Just feel very normal’

‘Jinjja? But I guess that Inspirit would feel very good if they could have meal with a member of Infinite’

‘Inspirit? What’s that?’

‘Fan of Infinite. But it seems like u’re only a fan of me not Infinite, so I’ll call u L-spirit, then.

‘Im not ur-’

‘Do not have to deny. I know that u’re just shy’ –tease Naeun with a very dam charming smile-

Naeun froze just seeing that smile and finish her food quickly because she’s afraid that Myungsoo would see her blushing. * u, Kim Myungsoo*