Lee Byunghun Vs Kim Myungsoo

You're Not My Type

 

Naeun wakes up quite early today. A bright smile appears on her face as sson as she opens her eyes. She remembers what happened yesterday clearly so the smile still couldn’t fade away.

 

As Myungsoo sees Naeun setting herself on the chair next to him and is about to eat her breakfast, he couldn’t wait to say what he wants to say anymore.

‘You look quite happy today’ Myungsoo said in serious voice, not teasing as usual

‘Yeah, a bit. haha’ Naeun didn’t notice Myungsoo’s seriousness so she answered carelessly

‘I told you, right?’ Myungsoo asked.

‘Hm? About what?’ She replied with her eyes are still looking at her food.

‘I told u not to make anyone notices and not to touch anything in this house without my permission’

Finally Naeun lifts her eyes to look at Myungsoo and there she could see Myungsoo’s seriousness.

‘What did I do?’ Naeun asks with no expression on her face

‘Don’t try to act innocent when u’re not.  I hate that kind of person’ Myungsoo answered clearly which causes Naeun couldn’t feel like eating anymore. She gets off her seat and grab her bag agressively before walking out of the house. She feels pain inside her herat and it hurts her damn much. She tries to lift her head up to avoid from letting her tears fall down but still, it finally falls down. She blows out some air out of her stomach to calm herself. *Don’t cry, Son Naeun, don’t cry. It’s nothing. Don’t be weak, Son Naeun* She wipes her tears away quickly but still, it falls again. It keeps falling on her way to school even though she tries to stop. *I can’t go to school in this state. I can’t let A-Pink feel sorry toward me again. But where should I go? Nowhere to go beside school. Ahh! Lee Byunghun. Luckily, we exchanged number yesterday*

She finally remembers that there’s always one person who would feel glad to go anywhere with her. She takes out her phone from her bag and calls him.

 

‘Yah, Lee Byunghun. Where are u?’ Naeun asked

‘Aigoo. At least, you should greet first before asking someone’

‘Aish. Just answer me!’

‘At my school. Wae?’

‘Ahh. Nothing’

‘Tell me. What do u need?’

‘Well, I’m not going to school today and I want to have someone to go somewhere with me’

‘I’ll go then. Where are u now?’

‘In front of my school’

‘Ok. Wait there, I’ll go pick you up’

‘Ok’ Naeun hangs up with a smile *He’s really my soulmate. He always make me smile. Should we.. start over?*

 

Both Naeun and Byunghun decided to go to a coffee shop frist. They ordered some drinks and start to talk.

‘So, why don’t u go to school today?’ Byunghun asked

‘Well, I don’t feel good today’

‘Anyway, where do u live now?’

‘Near my school’

‘And who do u live with?’

‘Yah. Stop questioning me! I’m tired’

‘Haha. I’ll stop then. I’m just too curious about my girl’

‘Your girl? Eww’ Naeun blushes and continues her sentence

‘Tell me, how can my book go all the way to the library?’

‘Your book? Once u give it to someone, it becomes theirs’

 

‘Byunghun-ah, you’re really going right now?’ The little girl asked the bigger boy with teary eyes because she just heard a worst news and feels really down right now.

‘Yes, Sorry Naeun-ah. I really don’t want to go as u can see’ Byunghun replied with sad expression covers his face

‘But why do your parents suddenly want to move to Seoul like this?’

‘My grandmother is sick and my parents have to take care of her’

‘Make it short, Byunghun-ah. Your mom is waiting’ The home-room-teacher reminded Byunghun who can’t leave the classroom and his mom is still waiting outside.

‘I really gotta go now, Naeun’

‘Ok, but-’ Naeun stopped her sentence and take something out of her bag. It’s that 2-bears book. She quickly turns to the last page and begins to write something. 5 seconds later, she finished her writing. The word ‘Lee Byunghun & Son Naeun’ is written on there and she quickly hand it to Byunghun.

‘Here, I give u. My first and my last gift’ –wipe her tears away-

‘Thanks, Naeun-ah. Meet u some days in the future’ Byunghun smiles and grabs the book quickly before running to his mother and leave the little lonely Naeun in a really pathetic state.

 

‘Whatever! Tel lme!’

‘Well, I thought that there would be another 2 kids who are going to fall in love with each other by this book again. haha’

‘In love? Aish. How embarrasssing!’ Naeun mumbles and kicks Byunghun’s leg lightly

‘And today. You don’t have to go to work. I already told halmoni that I’m going to go somewhere with you today.

(A/N: The library’s owner is Byunghun’s grandmother)

 

          After leaving the coffee shop, they look around many places in Seoul and Naeun feels very warm whenever there’s Byunghun around.

Finally it’s 7.30 pm now, Naeun has to go back home. As she arrived, all the sadness and fears start to go into her again. Myungsoo isn’t in the living room but in his bedroom. Naeun decided to knocks Myungsoo’s door with her shaking hand.

‘Who is it?’ Myungsoo asked even though he knows that there are only 2 people in this house because it’s too weird for Naeun to knock his door.

‘M..e’ Naeun answers and shivering

‘Come in’

Naeun opens the door and see Myungsoo is sitting on the sofa in front of a table with many book on it. Well, his room is nearly as big as the living rom.

‘Do u need something?’ Myungsoo asked. It seems like all of his angers already faded away

‘I....I’m sorry’ Naeun said and looks down.

Myungsoo keeps silent because he really doesn’t know what to reply

‘I don’t know yet about what I have done to u but I’m sorry. I’m sincerely sorry’ Naeun’s eyes begin to cover with tears.

*Why does she cry again? It makes me feel like I’m a bastard whenever a girl cry in front of me. And somehow, I..hate to see her crying.*

‘I’m feeling really guilty right now so I decided to sorry you whether you forgive me or not, I just want to tell u that I’m sincerely sorry’

*I don’t know why I’m so scared whenever I know that he is angry with me. I feel like.. what if he won’t forgive me and we have to be apart.. We aren’t that close anyway but why do I feel so down to be apart from him? I don’t understand myself too*

Myungsoo looks at Naeun with his puzzled face.

*What the hell should I say to her now? I really couln’t find anything to reply. Ah! Let’s use the old method!*

‘You’re also making your idol feeling guilty right now, L spirit-shhi’

Myungsoo makes fun. That’s the only method that he could think of. Finally Naeun smiles, knowing that he’s forgiving her. She’s very satisfied with the answer.

‘Ok, my idol. I’m really going to be one of your official fans right now.’ Naeun replied and smiles

‘No. Don’t! There’s going to be another rumor. Just be my secret fan is ok’ he said and smirks playfully.

‘Ok. Anyways, thank u for forgiving me, my idol' -smile-

‘But.. I heard that you’re going to school today. Where did u go?’

‘Well, I’m looking around Seoul with.. my first love?’

‘First... love?’ Myungsoo mumbles and feeling kind of uncomfortable with that word. *Did she just say.. with her fisrst love?*