Chapter 28

My Prince Charming

                After having their meal with Key and Jonghyun, Minho received a text. It was a few of his close friends asking if they meet at their usual club and that they wanted to see the person who made Minho become so attached to them.

                “Minnie, my friends want to meet you tonight, but they are planning to go to a club” Taemin was quite excited to finally meet a few of Minho’s close friends but Key was still worried.

                “A club? As in places where people get drunk and do drugs!?” Jonghyun was trying to calm him down, he’s been to the club that they’ve been to and it’s not that bad. It’s only accessible if you have the status and money so not everyone can get in.

                “Yeobo, no need to worry too much, I’ve been there before and it’s quite high class. Not just anyone can get in so it’s pretty safe compared to other clubs I’ve been to or heard about” Key calmed down a bit but since Taemin just got pregnant, he’s still afraid that something will happen to him.

                “It’s okay umma, besides I’ll be with Minho the entire time and I’ll take care of myself. If anything happens, I’ll call you and you can come pick me up, right Minho?” Minho nodded and wrapped his arms around the younger; he would never let him get hurt again. Especially since there’s a little one inside Taemin right now.

                “I’ll make sure he won’t touch any alcohol and won’t let him drink anything weird. I’ll also give you a text as soon as we get home; I promise we won’t get home too later. Besides, I have two to take of now” Minho smiled as he saw Taemin rubbing his own tummy and smiling to himself. After the little meeting, they parted ways and Minho drove Taemin home.

                “What do you want to do for the time being Minnie? I told them we’ll meet them around 8 so we still have some time for ourselves” Minho wiggled his eyebrows and wrapped his arms around Taemin’s waist before groping his cute .

                “There’s no time for that Minho; I have to prepare for dinner and I don’t want to meet your friends while limping” Taemin lightly pushed Minho away before walking into the kitchen. Minho pouted before following Taemin, just as he stepped into the kitchen; he felt a pair of arms around his neck and a pair of soft and sweet lips on his. His eyes automatically closed as he knew they only belonged to Taemin. After passionately kissing for a few more seconds, Taemin finally backed away and his lips.

                “Do you like your compensation?” Taemin slowly backed away but Minho’s arms prevented him from moving anywhere.

                “I like it very much, it makes it even worth it for you rejecting me just a few minutes ago” Taemin blushed as he gave Minho one last peck before heading to the fridge.

                “What do you want for dinner Minho? I want to eat something tasty but healthy for the baby as well” Taemin took out a few veggies and some pork. Minho stood there as he watched his lover cooking, it was always so adorable, seeing that beautiful face light up every time something tastes good was just too hard to look away from. After the food was ready and the rice was cooked, Minho helped with setting the table.

                “Your cooking always tastes so good Minnie. I guess Key had successfully passed on his skills to his baby” Taemin blushed as he passed the food to Minho’s plate before starting on his. Througout the entire dinner, Minho was trying to grab the younger’s hand, playing footsies and once in a while, playing with Minmin. They feel as if they were neglecting him and were starting to feel bad, but they hope that their baby and Minmin would get along well.

                “Minmin, you know umma and appa loves you right? Well you’re going to have another sibling coming along and we want you to take care of the baby, okay?” Minmin just barked but he looked quite happy so Taemin just assumed that he understood what they were talking about. After eating, Minho looked at the clock and saw that it was only 7:00 so they decided to bring Minmin out for a walk.

                “Just imagine Taemin, after 9 months, we’ll be walking with Minmin but one of us would be pushing a stroller carrying our baby. We’ll be the perfect family” Taemin smiled and let out a happy sigh as he held onto Minho’s hand, he couldn’t wait until they could find out whether the baby is a girl or a boy but either way, they would love him or her with all their hearts. After they finished the short walk, they decided to get ready to go out and meet Minho’s friends.

                Taemin wore a simple grey long sleeve shirt and black jeans while Minho wore a black shirt and blue jeans. They arrived a few minutes before 8:00 but as usual, Minho’s friends had booked the VIP room so they were immediately escorted up to the room. As they stepped through the door, they realized that everyone was actually there already and they were the last ones to arrive. In the room, there were three couples waiting for them.

                First, there is the Donghae and Eunhyuk or Eunhae couple as Minho calls them, they are both owners of a popular and famous dance school, spread all over Korea. They’ve been together for 5 years and have been thinking of adopting a child of their own. Next, there is Kyuhyun and Sungmin or Kyumin as their nickname. They own a huge gaming company and most of the time, contribute their works and skills to creating the next big hit for gamers. Last but not least, there’s Yunho and Jaejoong or also known as Yunjae. They own the top modelling agency and are both considered as famous fashion designers as well.

                “Minho, long time no see” Kyuhyun was the first to come up and greet them. Taemin peeked over Minho’s shoulder and saw that they were all older than he was but not by much.

                “Is this the little cutie you’ve been telling us about? He’s even more adorable that you described him as. First, let us introduce ourselves. My name is Jaejoong and here is my husband Yunho. Then over there, we have Eunhyun with his husband Donghae. Finally we have second most recent couple Sungmin and his husband Kyuhyun” they all waved and greeted Taemin who bowed deeply and was led to a couch by Minho.

                “So, what are you doing so far Taemin? I heard from Minho that you’re 2 years younger than him so you should almost be done high school right? Oh my god, it makes Minho sounds as if he’s robbing the cradle” Donghae said, causing everyone but Minho and Taemin to laugh.

                “I was almost done but something happened before so I had to take some time off. However, my grades were pretty decent so even without going to the final exams, I was still able to graduate” Taemin said cutely but Minho looked kind of worried, the incident that caused Taemin to miss the exams was when he lost the baby.

                Yunho called the server in and ordered some wine while Minho ordered some orange juice for Taemin. He wasn’t sure if he should let others know that Taemin was pregnant or not, it was still a rare case and Minho wasn’t sure if his friends would be comfortable or not. Just as the wine came, Yunho poured everyone a cup and was about to hand one to Taemin when Minho stopped him.

                “Don’t worry Minho, it’s just a little bit so he won’t get drunk because of that” Taemin looked at Minho worriedly; he didn’t know how to reject the elder’s friends and close one too.

                “Hyungs, I’m not worried about Taemin getting drunk, it’s just....I hope you won’t think it’s disturbing and all, but Taemin’s pregnant. He miscarried the first time but we have the chance to be parents again so we’re trying our best to be as careful as possible” everyone stared at Minho and Taemin and silence took over the room for a few seconds before Minho was mobbed by his six friends and Taemin shifted slightly to avoid the commotion, however he was dragged carefully to the other side of the room by the ukes while the semes stayed with Minho.

                “Congratulations Taemin! We’re sorry about what happened before but you’re very lucky to be able to conceive” Eunhyuk and Sungmin were both smiling at him while Jaejoong was staring at his stomach.

                “Jaejoong hyung, why are you staring at me like that?” Taemin was getting a bit shy, he wasn’t the skinniest person and hearing that Jaejoong was a fashion designer made him feel quite self-conscious.

                “Sorry Taeminnie, I still have some work on my mind but I think your body would be perfect for modelling. Since you’re pregnant, I don’t think it’s quite safe but if you want to have some fun or want me to design some clothes for you, just let me know!” Taemin smiled adorable and nodded his head, it would be fun to work amongst professional models. After about half an hour, Taemin told Minho that he was going to the washroom.

                “Do you need me to come with you? There’s quite a lot of people and sometimes the lighting isn’t the best outside” Taemin shook his head and told him to stay here with his friends and just to tell him the directions. As Taemin was coming back from the washroom, he lost his way and tried to retrace his steps to find the room that he had came from.

                “Hey beautiful, are you lost? Why don’t you come into our room instead? We can show you a good time” Taemin turned and saw two unfamiliar guys standing in front of him.

                “I have a husband already so please let me go” Taemin wasn’t really afraid of them, he was just scared that something would happen to his baby.

                “Don’t worry, we’ll have some fun with you and then we’ll bring you back to your husband. How does that sound?” the two guys were starting to corner Taemin when two voices appeared behind them.

                “Let our sister-in-law go!” Taemin blushed, this was the first time he was being called sister-in-law but he was glad that someone was coming to his rescue. The two guys turned around and Taemin saw Sungmin and Jaejoong was standing there. Even though they were even in numbers, the two guys were more muscular than any of them so Taemin was scared that they would get hurt.

                “Look at here; we have two more beautiful boys appearing in front of us. Guess we won’t have to share just one but even have one extra” the two guys were about to approach Sungmin and Jaejoong when Taemin ran forward and tried to stop them.

                “Stop! Don’t hurt them!” Taemin ran forward and used his body as a shield between his friends and the two guys. Jaejoong was starting to worry, Taemin was pregnant and if he falls or gets hurt, the baby could be in trouble.

                “Taeminnie, get out of the way. Remember you’re not alone anymore” Taemin looked back and his arms went around his stomach. Immeidately, the two guys ran forward and one of them pulled Taemin back while the other ran towards Jaejoong and Sungmin causing screams to be let out.

                “Shut up!” the guy who held Taemin raised his arm and was about to hit him when he was stopped. Taemin had closed his eyes and was waiting for the impact, he opened his eyes and his heart almost stopped. Yunho was standing in front of him, using his body to protect Taemin.

                “What do you think you are doing? Do you not know who they are and who we are?” Suddenly Minho and the others appeared followed by a few security guards.

                “I don’t care who the you guys are, let go of my arm!” the guy flung Yunho’s hand away and backed away, they were over numbered.

                “How silly, how can you not know the four gentlemen who pretty much own most of Korea and their husbands? If you dare touch or even look at any of them again, I can guarantee you, you won’t be able to see the next morning” Kyuhyun and Donghae cracked their knuckles, if they have to get down and dirty, they won’t hesitate to do it to protect their husbands and Taemin. Before they could do anything, the two guys ran away from them and Minho told the owner to blacklist them from the club or they aren’t coming back here again and of course the owner wouldn’t dare to disobey them.

                “Are you okay Minnie? They didn’t hurt you did they!? Is the baby all right?” Taemin immediately flew into Minho’s arms. He was so scared, he didn’t want any of his new friends to get hurt and most of all, and he didn’t want to lose his baby again.

                “I’m okay Minho, Jaejoong and Sungmin hyungs protected me” Minho held Taemin tighter, when he didn’t come back from the washroom, he was started to get worried and he was so glad that Jaejoong and Sungmin was there to protect him.

                “No one is allowed to touch our sister-in-law without our permission” Sungmin said adorable which resulted in a peck on the lips by Kyuhyun.

                “Sister-in-law?” Minho looked confused at Taemin.

                “I just found out not too long ago” Taemin shrugged as he giggled and nuzzled his head into Minho’s neck.