Chapter 13

My Prince Charming

Triple update :)

 

 

                Jinki had chased after Minho and they ended up in the courtyard. He found Minho sitting on one of the benches with his head in hands.

                “Minho, are you okay?” Minho didn’t move, Jinki sat down and sighed. He thought they were in love, how did it end up like this? Just then his phone rang.

                “Hello, Changsun? Yes, Taemin’s here. I’m in the courtyard if you want to come here first” Jinki hung up and focused on Minho.

                “Minho, how did you know Taemin cheated on you? I remember Taemin telling me that he didn’t even know how he got the STD. One day he just told us that it burned when he went to the washroom and Key took him to the hospital, that’s when we found out he had gonorrhoea” Jinki tried to explain, as far as he knows, there was no other man in Taemin’s life.

                “He could be lying to all of us! What if he had a secret lover hidden that none of us knew about?” Minho thought about the man in the pictures, it made his heart burn.

                “Do you think someone like Taemin would know how to keep a man on the side? He could barely keep a puppy, how do you expect him to keep a man away from all of us?” Jinki argued back and he was right. Taemin was so innocent and loved him so much, there was no way he would know how to keep an affair.

                “I don’t know anymore. The pictures that I saw showed a man with Taemin and she told me that she’d seen them hug a few times too” Minho was starting to talk more which was good.

                “She? Who is this she that you’re talking about, Minho?” Jinki was starting to get suspicious, Jonghyun was right; this is not as simple as they thought.

                “It was this girl that likes me, she said that she saw Taemin with some man and she wanted to know that he’s not hurting Taemin so she hired the investigator to follow them. That’s how she knows about all this” Minho’s mind could only go back to the pictures, Taemin looked so happy in them.

A/N Of course he’s happy, he found out he was pregnant!

                “Jinki” a voice called out, Minho looked up and saw a man waving at them. Jinki stood up and hugged him.

                “Hi, my name’s Changsun but you can call me Joon” the name echoed in Minho’s head.

Joon. Joon, Lee Joon?

                “Is by any chance your whole name Lee Joon?” Minho asked, he really wished it wasn’t.

                “Yeah, how did you kno-“ Minho punched him and Joon fell to the ground.

                “Omo! Minho, what are you doing?” Minho stood up and was about to attack him again but Jinki held him back.

                “You’re the man that Taemin’s sleeping with! You’re the one that caused him to cheat on me!” Minho screamed. A doctor heard the commotion and came over to help.

                “Excuse me, please lower your voices, there are patients here. Oh, Onew and Joon, are you here to visit Taemin?” Minho looked over at him, how did the doctor know them?

                “Yeah, my boyfriend and I are here to visit Taemin but there was some misunderstanding” Minho gasped and looked at Joon and Onew, both of them were holding hands.

                “You mean you aren’t the one that gave Taemin the STD?” Joon shook his head and rubbed his jaw.

                “I was the doctor that helped Lee Taemin with the STD, if he was cheating, we would’ve found it in his rectum and not on the tip of his s. I can confirm that he wasn’t cheating with another man on you, Mr. Choi. Don’t look so surprised, I know your name because when Mr. Lee came to get his ultrasound, we needed the name of the baby’s parents so he wrote down Choi Minho. Sadly, Mr. Lee was just admitted because he had a miscarriage. He said some men were chasing him so he ended up falling and tripping, not only that, because he had gonorrhoea, his chances of getting a miscarriage increased by many times. He must be so devastated right now, you should go and comfort him instead of being out here, arguing about useless things” the doctor excused himself and went back into the building.

                “Taemin had a miscarriage?! How come no one told me?” Minho felt his legs give in and he fell back onto the bench.

                “He didn’t tell you yet? Taemin was so happy, he was supposed to have another appointment tomorrow to see how the baby was doing and then he was planning to tell you after that. He was so happy when he first saw the baby” Joon wiped the tears from Jinki’s face. Key marched into the courtyard with Jonghyun after him and he slapped Minho right on the face.

                “How could you hurt my baby like that? Do you know how much pain an umma has to go through to know that their baby is gone? Taemin had to face that alone because you are an idiot. How could you even for once think that Taemin would cheat on you?! Don’t you see how much he loves you?” Key continued to smack Minho until Jonghyun held him back; this was Joon’s first time seeing Key this mad so he was hiding behind Jinki.

                “Minho, I think you should go see Taemin, he was crying a lot and just fell asleep when we left the room. He needs you there” Minho nodded and ran back to Taemin’s room, leaving a fuming Key in the courtyard. When Minho got back to Taemin’s room, he opened the door and saw Taemin lying there, crying in his sleep. Minho got closer and held Taemin’s hand.

                “Baby...give me back my...baby” Taemin cried as he continued to cry in his sleep. Minho couldn’t bear to see him cry anymore, he gently lifted Taemin and pulled him into a hug.

                “Minnie, it’s just a dream. Wake up Minnie” Minho rubbed Taemin’s back and felt him stir.

                “Minho, they took away my baby, give him back to me! Give me back my baby! My baby’s gone” Taemin cried as he grabbed onto Minho’s shirt and sobbed. Minho didn’t know Taemin had gone through so much; he should’ve been there for him from the start.

                “Our baby’s gone, Minnie. Our baby’s gone...he’s gone” Minho whispered as he kissed Taemin’s temple. He could feel Taemin’s body shaking and tried to hold him together.

                “Please don’t stop loving me, Minho. I didn’t cheat on you, the baby was yours, and it was our baby. You are my first and only lover, Minho. Please believe me” Taemin clung onto Minho tightly, as if afraid that if he let him go, Minho’s going to leave him again.

                “I believe you Minnie. I know you love me very much and I was stupid to doubt that. Could you ever forgive me?” Minho lifted Taemin’s head and saw the handprint still on Taemin’s face. Minho gently kissed it and felt his heart break when he cringed in pain.

                “I’m sorry, does it hurt a lot?” Taemin shook his head.

                “Not as much as my heart when I lost the baby” Taemin whispered.

                “If only I didn’t somehow get the gonorrhoea and those men weren’t chasing me, then I probably still would have the baby inside me” Taemin whimpered as he rubbed his stomach, knowing that their child wasn’t in there anymore.

                “We still don’t know how you got the STD. Minnie, think back to a day or two before you found out you got it. What did you do? Did you touch anything dirty?” Taemin thought back and shook his head, he could only remember when...

                “I remember when someone dumped a bucket of water on me, Sunyoung noona offered to drive me to her place and she gave me clean towels and a bathrobe. It was a day or two after that I started to feel the burn Noona was so nice, it couldn’t be her, could it?” Taemin stared into Minho’s eyes. He saw anger in them.

                “She was one that showed me the pictures and made me believe that hyung’s boyfriend was your lover. Oh god, Minnie, please forgive me for being so stupid!” Minho hugged Taemin, he didn’t want the precious boy in his arms to leave him.

                “I will forgive you hyung, but only if you put another baby in me”