Chapter 19

My Prince Charming

                After they finished getting dressed, they went downstairs and saw Key glaring at them. It was as if he was inspecting whether they had extra hickeys on their necks or not.

                “Umma, where are we going to eat?” Taemin ran into Key’s arms and followed them out to the car. Jonghyun and Minho sat at the front while Taemin and Key sat at the back. Key was still admiring the ring and was holding tightly onto Taemin’s hand.

                “Umma, what if I really am pregnant? I don’t think I’m ready, I wasn’t able to protect my first baby, what if I can’t protect my baby again?” Jonghyun and Minho were in their own little world so they didn’t hear what Taemin just said. Key looked over and saw his lips trembling; he let Taemin lay his head on his shoulder and gently patted his head.

                “You’re going to be a great umma. Last time you had many obstacles but this time, we would all be by your side, especially Minho. I’m sure your baby is looking over you in heaven and probably wishing for you to help him/her make another sibling” Taemin finally giggled and it brought a smile to Key’s face. No matter what happens, Taemin would always be his baby and he would protect him until the day he dies.

They finally reached a newly opened restaurant that was located inside the shopping mall. The two couple walked hand in hand toward the restaurant and was directed to their table. Since it was a new restaurant, there were a lot of people trying it out and most of them being business people. The husbands didn’t really pay attention but the wives were fawning over how adorable Taemin and Key were.

                “Look at how adorable the young one is, I wish I had a son like him...wow, he’s so pretty, if only my eyes wre shaped like that, I would be one foxy lady...” the whispers were barely reaching their eyes but it make Taemin blush and Key smile confidently, he didn’t need people telling him he was beautiful.

                “Minnie, did you hear what people are whispering about you? Imagine what they would say if our baby was here right now” Taemin’s hand immediately flew to his stomach. He looked around and saw older women giving him loving motherly smiles.

Suddenly in the corner of his eyes, he thought he saw someone glaring at him. He looked over and he was right, there was a woman sitting at the other side of the restaurant with her husband and she had the most hateful expression on her face. He lowered his head and focused on his fingers, why did she look like she hated him so much?

                “Minnie, what would you like to eat?” Taemin lifted his head and looked over, she was gone and so was her husband. He felt a hand on his shoulder and the menu being pressed into his hands. He looked through it and decided to order some ribs with a side of rice. He would never feel full if he didn’t get any rice into his body.

While they were waiting for the food to arrive, Key decided to ask more about the wedding and the preparations.

                “Minho, how much are you willing to spend on the wedding? I don’t want my son to have a cheap wedding just because it’s rushed. I would rather not let my son marry you if that’s the case” Jonghyun patted Key’s arm and tried to remind him that it was Taemin and Minho’s wedding, it’s their choice what they want to do.

                “I don’t care; I don’t want people to think it’s a shotgun wedding and look down on my baby. I’ll rip out their eyes before they can even open their mouths” the women around the restaurant were admiring Key for his feisty attitude and the fierce expressions. Probably because they all had to be proper ladies, seeing Key like this made them feel as if he was something they could never become.

                “Yeobo, I think if Taemin is pregnant then wouldn’t be a shotgun wedding in a way? He would be the cutest umma out there though, besides you” Jonghyun had a goofy smile on his face as Key gave him a big kiss. He knew how to make Key happy that in the end, the rewards were worth it.

                When the dishes finally arrived, Taemin realized how hungry he was and starting eating his ribs and rice like a ravenous puppy. Halfway through his meal, Minho had to reach over and wipe his cheeks from all sauces that got on them. Taemin gave him a cute smile before continuing to eat his ribs.

                He heard squeals all throughout the restaurant and knew that the women all saw the adorable scene. Then one of them saw the ring on his finger and the whispers began again. Jonghyun and Key were busy feeding each other to notice anything else so it was only Minho that took care of Taemin throughout his whole meal. After all of them were done their meals, they paid and were getting ready to leave. Taemin noticed that most of the women were finished with their meals for quite a while but decided to stay because of him and Key. He decided to give them a little show.

                “Hyung, I want a kiss” Taemin whined louder than usual, almost every head turned to their direction and they were all waiting for it. Minho was quite oblivious to what was happening so he did what Taemin wanted and leaned down to slowly connect their lips. They could not contain their happiness anymore as the whole restaurant erupted in screams and squeal of happiness. Key gave Taemin a wink before pulling Jonghyun out first. Taemin allowed himself to be led out of the restaurant but not before looking back and giving all the women an adorable smile that melted their heart.

 

A/N I think I would be like one of those women 2min did that in front of me xD