Chapter 16

My Prince Charming

 

                Dinner passed by pretty quickly as it was mostly talks and laughs about Minho’s childhood. Taemin giggled as he tried to imagine Minho in a diaper or running around when his umma accidentally left the door open. Minho tried to glare at Taemin but every time he tried, he would see that beautiful laughing boy and his face would soften again. Minho’s umma and appa saw it and every time they would squeeze each other’s hand to hold it in.

                “Taemin, did you know that this is the first time Minho has brought home someone that he likes? Before, he would sometimes talk about a girl that caught his eye or very rare a boy that caught his attention, but you are the first one that had changed him like this” Taemin shyly looked at Minho who had an embarrassed expression on his face, he didn’t know his umma and appa were going to tell that to Taemin.

                “Umm...umma, appa, there’s another reason why we cam today. I talked with Taemin’s hyung and he said that in order for me to continue to see Taemin, I would have to prove that I can protect him. Therefore, we are here to ask for your blessing, I want get married with Taemin” both of the froze, Minho knew that his parents were okay with him dating other boys but if he were to actually marry one? He never talked about it with them before.

                “Minho, you know we always respect your choices and even though we won’t get grandchildren, we will still support you this time! Just make us proud and take care of Taemin” Minho’s umma came and hugged Taemin while his appa patted Minho on the back.

                “Actually ma’a- I mean umma, please don’t freak out, but I can get pregnant. That was why my hyung wanted us to get married before we do anything else because I was pregnant before but unfortunately I had an accident which resulted in a miscarriage” Taemin said with watery eyes, it was still a sensitive topic for him. Minho rubbed his back and held his hand tightly. Minho’s umma came and hugged Taemin again.

                “My poor baby, I am an umma myself so I would never think of calling you a freak. You are now my Minho’s precious wife. Just make sure that when you are on your honeymoon to work really hard and bring home a baby for us” Taemin blushed; he couldn’t believe he was having this talk with his future in laws.

                “Minho, I don’t really know how it works but just remember to pleasure our little Taemin, the more pleasure he gets, the more you two get it on and then we’ll get our grandchild even faster” Minho’s umma patted his shoulder as if to say ‘good job’ while Minho was wiggling his eyebrows at Taemin, hinting that they should do it as soon as possible.

                “Thank you umma, appa” Taemin and Minho both hugged them and thanked them for dinner before leaving. Minho decided to drive Taemin back to his house before Key starts screaming again, but since they have his parents’ approval; it is one step closer to making Taemin his forever.

                Meanwhile, Key and Jinki were in the kitchen making dinner when the doorbell rang. Jinki went to open it and he came back with Jonghyun by his side.

                “Yeobo! I miss you” he immediately ran over to Key’s side and pulled him into a big hug. Key let out a small giggle as he felt the warm chest and arms around him. Jinki came and sat down, only to leave with his cellphone in hand; it felt awkward being the third wheel even if it was at home. He decided to text Joon and plan for their date tomorrow.

                “Jongie, just wanted to let you know that if your best friend decides to get my baby pregnant again before getting married, you’re going to have to plan a funeral for him” Jonghyun nodded, he knew that Key was joking about the funeral part but he wasn’t going to let Minho off that easy.

                “Yeobo, do you want to go on a date tomorrow? My friend just opened up a new sushi restaurant and wanted me to try, it’s all for free anyways so you won’t have to worry about me wasting money” Key smiled, he did like sushi and since it was free, there’s no harm in trying it out.

                “Let’s go for dinner tomorrow. Right now I’m waiting for Minho to bring my baby back, he’d better not try anything” Jonghyun could only pay attention to Key right now, his pissed off face was really y to him.

                “Yeobo, since Minho and Taemin are getting married, when would it be our turn?” Jonghyun started kissing Key’s neck, making him moan.

                “W-why the sudden question? Aren’t we f-fine now? S-stop Jongie, I’m trying to cook” Key felt himself melt in Jonghyun’s embrace; he always knew how to make him feel good. Jonghyun’s hands were about to go under Key’s shirt when he heard the door open, suddenly he felt himself on the floor.

                “Appa, what are you doing on the floor?” Jonghyun looked up and saw Taemin standing with Minho behind him.

                “Oh, I accidentally slipped when you came in” Taemin giggled and went to help him up as they sat on the couch.

                “Now frog, what did your parents say and don’t you dare lie to me” Key glared at Minho, he felt good that he was making him feel uncomfortable.

                “My parents both accept our relationship and gave us their blessings” Minho smirked, it was easy as pie.

                “Obviously you told your parents about Taemin already, that’s why they were able to accept your relationship” Jinki suddenly walked past the living room to get to the kitchen. Key glared at Minho again who had a scared smile on his face.

                “You knew they were going to accept it that’s why you were so confident about it, can’t believe I couldn’t see it!” Key wanted to smack him but Taemin was lying on his chest which means he could hurt his own baby.

                “Great job...Minho” Jonghyun’s voice trailed off as he felt a pair of eyes glaring at him, he immediately went silent and only stared at Key.

                “Whatever! Go plan your wedding now, Jongie and I are going to eat dinner now” Key grabbed Jonghyun’s hand and dragged him into the kitchen to finish making the food, leaving Minho and Taemin alone with Jinki in the living room.

                “Jinki hyung, how’s everything going with Joon hyung? Did you tell him that you’re going to be leaving soon?” Jinki nodded with a sigh, he had so much fun that he didn’t want to go back home.

                “I don’t want to leave Joon and you guys, BUT he said that next month he has a week off so he’s going to come vist me instead” Jinki’s sad face immediately turned into a huge smile. Taemin couldn’t help but smile back, it was very contagious.

                “Minho, you’d better take care of my baby cousin or else I’ll team up with Key. I’ll tell him to fry you up and I’ll tear you piece by piece like I do with chicken” Jinki gave him a smile before heading back to his room. 

 

A/N 

Sorry for the crappy chapter, feeling a bit sick right now so my brain isn't functioning properly haha