Chapter 15

My Prince Charming

 

When Minho and Taemin arrived in front of the house, their hearts were beating. Taemin tightly entwine their fingers and walked up to his house. Just when Minho was about to knock on the door, the door flew open and Key was standing there.

                “What took you guys so long? It doesn’t take that long to drive from school to back home” Taemin blushed and Minho was trying to look for words. Key decided to question Taemin later and told them to sit down on the couch. Jinki was there as usual enjoy his chicken snack.

                “Hyung, do you know what umma wants to talk about?” Jinki just patted Taemin and Minho’s shoulder before continuing to eat his chicken again.

                “Taebaby, you know umma loves you right? You know that umma wouldn’t do anything to hurt you or make you upset?” Taemin slowly nodded as he saw Key pacing in front of them.

                “I know what you’re thinking Minho. I’m not going to stop you from seeing my baby- if you follow these conditions” Minho sighed in relief, he doesn’t know what he will do if he had Taemin taken away from him.

                “Well then, what are the conditions? I’m sure I can meet all of them” he smiled down at Taemin who was lying down on his chest. Taemin smiled back and leaned up to give him a small kiss.

                “Don’t get too happy. Number one, I don’t think you have ever brought Taemin to see your parents yet. I want you to get their approval before anything else. I don’t care what you do, I want it as soon as possible. Number two, you two have to get married before you get Taemin pregnant again or do anything else with him. I don’t want to see my Taebaby get hurt anymore; you would have to trust that he would never cheat on you. Do you think you could do that? I’ll give you a week to get your parents’ approval and I will call them if I even suspect that you’re lying” Minho had a big smirk on his face, he was confident that he could get his parents’ approval easily, they always agree with what he wants as long as it’s right and love was never wrong. Very soon there will be a Choi Taemin living on this earth.

                “I agree to your conditions, just pick out an outfit to wear on the wedding day” Minho took out his cell phone and made a call.

                “Hello umma? I’m going to bring someone special home tonight. Yes, this person is going to be the one I’m marrying” Taemin could almost hear the squeals coming from the other end of the phone. Minho hung up and kissed Taemin deeply before pulling him up and wrapping his arms around his waist.

                “I’m going to fulfill the first condition so Taemin won’t be home for dinner” Key rolled his eyes but he pulled Taemin in for a hug before letting him go with Minho. When Taemin and Minho left, Key sat down on the couch.

                “I can’t believe my Taebaby is getting married” Key wiped his teary eyes.

                “How are you so sure everything’s going to work out? I’m not saying that I don’t want it to but what if his parents aren’t that supportive of his son being gay?” Jinki had finished eating his first plate of chicken and was reaching for the second.

                “Didn’t you see the smug look on his frog face?! I’m sure he’s going to call tonight and tell us that the wedding’s going to be next week or something like that. I don’t know if I’m ready for my baby to leave me yet” Key sighed, just then his phone received a text.

From: Jongie

To: Yeobo

                Yeobo, I’m coming over for dinner ~<3

                Key chuckled; Jonghyun didn’t even have to ask for permission anymore.

From: Yeobo

To: Jongie

                I’ll be waiting; Jinki hyung’s going to be here too

                As if Jinki knew about their conversation, he said that he’s going to go out with Joon.

                “I only have a little more than a week left, I want to spend more time with my boyfriend since I’m always with you guys” Key sent him off while inside he was jumping with joy. He would miss Jinki when he leaves but tonight he wants to spend time with his Jongie.

                Meanwhile, Minho and Taemin had just arrived at the house. Taemin was getting nervous, what if Minho’s parents didn’t like him, and do they even know that their own son is gay? What if they kick him out? He doesn’t want Minho’s parents to hate their own son. Taemin only realized that they had stopped when Minho opened the car door for him. Taemin stepped out and looked at the house; it was more like a mansion.

                “Don’t worry Minnie. I’m sure they’re going to love you” Minho rubbed his thumb on Taemin’s smooth hand and pulled him up the steps. Taemin held his breath when Minho opened the door and stepped inside. He was in awe at how much bigger it looked inside, a grand stairway leading to upstairs, a huge chandelier in the front door and an even bigger living room.

                “Minho! Is the special you’re bringing home Taemin? He looks even cuter in person, why didn’t you bring him home earlier?” Minho’s umma pushed Minho aside and pulled Taemin into a tight hug.

                “Nice to meet you ma’am” Taemin bowed when she had finally released him. She gave him such a warm motherly smile that Taemin couldn’t help but smile back.

                “Don’t call me ma’am or even Mrs. Choi. Call me umma like Minho does, we’re going to be family soon” Taemin blushed and nodded, making her even happier than she was now. Minho was back at Taemin’s side and wanted to wrap his arms around his waist when Taemin was pulled into the kitchen by his umma. Minho followed them like a neglected frog.

                “Yeobo! Guess who came to visit us?!!” she screamed as they entered the kitchen, a man was in an apron, cooking something delicious. He looked up and his face broke into a huge smile, now Taemin knows where Minho got that smile from.

                “Minho! You’ve finally brought your yeobo back home” Minho took the chance and wrapped both of his arms around Taemin’s waist, placing his chin on his shoulder.

                “Yeah, this is my yeobo. My future wife Lee Taemin” his umma screamed in happiness while Taemin blushed like a tomato. He didn’t expect Minho to declare their relationship like that. Minho’s appa came out from behind the stove and shook Taemin’s hand.

                “You wouldn’t believe how much Minho talks about you. Every time we have dinner together, your name has to appear at least 10 times” Taemin giggled as he saw Minho blush, next time he should ask his umma about Minho’s baby pictures. Pretty sure she wouldn’t mind letting Taemin see them.

                “Dinner is almost ready so why don’t we move into the living room and let my yeobo continue with his masterpiece?” Taemin watched as they kissed lovingly before parting, he wonders if he and Minho would be like that when they get older. 

 

Check out my new story, I think by the time I finish it, the entire story is going to be rated M lol

It's called Candidus Academy: Angel Tainted

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/435343/candidus-academy-angel-tainted-2min