Chapter 26

My Prince Charming

                “Onew hyung? What are you doing here? I thought you were back at home?” Taemin ran up and hugged him tightly. Key walked over and hugged him right after, they released him and all five of them sat down at a nearby table.

                “A lot of stuff had happened since the last time I’ve seen you guys. I’ve just got engaged and we’ve decided to move here so it’s closer to both our families” before Taemin could ask who he got engaged to and congratulate him, someone’s voice interrupted him.

                “Order up” a bell ding and a face appeared in the window. Onew’s expression lit up and he immediately walked over and gave him a kiss before delivering the dish to the right table.

                “Joonie, come out here, there’s no more orders for a bit” Key and Taemin watched as Joon walked out from the kitchen and joined them at the table. He gave Onew a gentle kiss before sitting down beside him.

                “Long time no see guys, how have you all been doing so far?” Four pair of eyes was staring at him before Onew snapped them out of their trances.

                “I’ve decided to stay here with Joonie and since we need a way to support ourselves, he helped me with this diner. Also, we meant to tell you guys after we settled down but since you’re all here... Joonie and I are engaged!” Both Joon and Onew held up their hands and you could see a silver band on their ring fingers.

                “No ing way!! How long have you two known each other? Not saying that you two aren’t right for each other” Key’s eyes were focused on the rings.

                “Well, we were pen pals for almost a year and after meeting each other, we decided that we are meant to be together. I don’t want to be alone anymore” Onew looked at Joon lovingly and Key and Taemin couldn’t help but feel their heart melt at their cousin finding his true love. They decided to order some chicken since it made Onew happy and they would receive the wedding invitations when they had chosen a date and everything was ready. After an hour more of catching up and with Minho, Jonghyun, and Onew focusing on the chicken, Key and Taemin were able to know more about Joon even more than before.

                “Taebaby, did you go to the doctor’s yet to check? I don’t want you to get pregnant and not even now it, you might end up harming yourself and your baby” Joon gasped, he knew that Taemin was pregnant before but he never knew that he was able to conceive again.

                “Congratulations Taemin!! You should be careful, just in case you get a miscarriage again....” he quickly covered his mouth.

                “I’m sorry Taemin, I didn’t mean to remind you of the bad past. I’m sure that your pregnancy will go smoothly this time since it is the dongsaeng and hyungs have to protect the younger ones” Taemin’s eyes start to water; he had really hoped that his baby was in heaven and was watching over them. He hoped it wasn’t in pain and was able to find another family, a better one.

                “Enough about us Joon hyung, what about you and Onew hyung? Are you two planning to adopt a little one?” Key knew about Onew’s fear of holding babies and he hoped that by having one of his own, he would be able to get over the fear of holding and caring for a baby.

                “We have been talking about it but I think it should be better if it’s a couple years down the road. We haven’t even gotten married yet and our diner just opened. I want our baby to grow up in a stable environment” Joon felt a hand entwining with his own and he tightly held on to it.

                “Besides, with the way that we are going at it every night, it’s better once we get it out of system and not let our sounds wake up the baby every night” Joon’s cheeks went pink as he just remembered what happened last night, Onew was pounding into him and he finished him off by giving him a . He was lucky that no one saw him limping around too much.

                “Yeah, I think both of us want to have some time as a married couple before we bring a child into our lives” All six of them finished their meals and said good bye before leaving the diner. Taemin and Minho decided to go home first, leaving Jonghyun and Key in the car.

                “Yeobo, have you ever thought about having a baby of our own?” Jonghyun started the car and began to drive out of the parking lot.

                “We already have one, our Taebaby. Even though he’s not so little anymore, he still needs us to take care of him” Jonghyun understood what Key was trying to say but he also wanted another child. After Taemin grows up, he would create his own family with Minho and Jonghyun kind of wanted what they are going to have.

                “I know what you’re thinking Jongie, I’ve been doing some research and it appears that in some places, it’s not that hard for same couple to adopt children. I also know that you’ve wanted a little girl and I think if we have one in the future, she’ll be the most adorable child in the whole world, besides Taemin” Jonghyun immediately felt a smile creeping up his face, he could hide nothing from Key.

                “You know me so well Yeobo” Jonghyun grabbed Key’s hand and gently kissed it before focusing on the road again. Key giggled and sighed, he wanted to know what other women meant when they say motherhood, besides giving birth and feeding. However, right now all he wants to do is take care of Taemin. If Taemin is pregnant again, he will need all the support and protection that he can get. 

 

A/N Sorry for disappearing for so long, I had huge writer's block so this chapter is not that good anyways, but it's something that I can squeeze out of my brain right now.