Chapter 25

My Prince Charming

The next day, Taemin woke up and tried to sit up but whimpered as he felt the pain shoot up his back, he looked to his side and frowned when Minho was nowhere in sight. Taemin looked around and saw a note on Minho’s pillow. He cutely rubbed his eyes and tried to focus on the letters.

                Minnie, sorry I got called into work for an emergency meeting but I will be back for lunch. Don’t miss me too much, love you!

                Taemin pouted, he looked at the clock and saw that it was only 9:30am; there are still a few hours before Minho comes home. He struggled getting out of bed and saw that placed on the side table was a glass of water and two painkillers, Taemin swallowed them and waited until the pain lessened. When the pain appeared to have dulled a little, Taemin waddled to the bathroom and decided to wash off all the traces from their fun last night. Just as he was putting on his robe, he heard the doorbell ring so he quickly ran/limped downstairs to open the door only to find Key at his doorsteps.

                “Umma, what are you doing here? Where’s appa?” Taemin allowed Key to step inside and locked the door.

                “Your appa was probably called in like Minho this morning. Umma felt lonely so I decided to spend some time with my adorable baby!” Key squealed as he finally saw Taemin, wet with water and wearing a fuzzy froggy bathrobe.

                “Umma! It’s embarrassing, wait while I put clothes on” Key insisted that he helped Taemin pick out his clothes so they ended up staying in his room for 20 minutes. Finally Key decided that the clothes were cute enough for his Taemin and allowed them go back downstairs.

                “So what did you want to do today umma?” it’s been a while since he’s spend the day with his umma and he was getting excited for it.

                “First, let umma ask you, how has Minho been treating you? I’ve noticed your limp when we walked up the stairs. Are you in a lot of pain? Tell umma and I’ll smack that frog for you, your body is slowly recovering and can’t take too much stress and pleasure” Taemin blushed; he knew it was impossible to hide from Key what had happened last night.

                “Last night was my idea; I was the one that seduced Minho hyung. Remember how I mentioned about that milk store, I told hyung that each 5 bottles of milk equals to one ual act. We just went a little too far last night” Key looked at Taemin and couldn’t believe that his baby was growing up already.

                “Oh my god! Did Minho wear a last night!? What if you get pregnant? Is your body ready to handle another baby?” Key was scared that something might happen to Taemin again and this time it would be worse.

                “Umma, it’s going to be fine. Minho hyung said he will be by my side and protect me and won’t let anything happen to me. Last time... it just wasn’t meant to be” Key patted Taemin’s back and pulled him into a tight hug. After Taemin was released from Key’s embrace, they decided to do something they haven’t done in a long time, watch movies and eat ice cream. Back then, they couldn’t afford to get anything more advanced than cable or to go to the movies every time something new came out. They ended up watching an old movie while eating strawberry ice cream. They didn’t even notice the time until the door opened and Jonghyun and Minho came through the door. They were shocked to see two crying lovers on the couch.

                “Minnie! What’s wrong? Are you hurting anywhere!?” Minho rushed to Taemin’s side and tried to examine his body for any cuts or bruises. Jonghyun had run to Key’s side and he was the first one to figure out what the problem was.

                “T-Thomas shouldn’t have died, why didn’t anyone save him?” Key cried as he threw the pillow at Jonghyun’s face, causing him to fall to the floor.

                “Hyung! Tom-Tom died and he was still a baby, he only did it for Vada. Don’t leave me hyung!” Taemin cried. Minho chuckled as he saw Taemin’s reaction to the movie. Apparently they were watching a movie called My Girl and it was during the funeral.

                “Yeobo, it’s just a movie! No one died, Macaulay Culkin is still alive and well, this is make believe” Jonghyun hugged Key tightly and allowed him to cry his heart out on his shoulder. He looked over and saw Minho had pulled Taemin onto his lap and was crying on his chest.

                “How about you two go wash up and we’ll go out for lunch? I don’t think anyone is in the mood to cook right now” Taemin and Key nodded as they walked hand in hand to the washroom.

                “And I thought it was something more severe, but I got to admit, it was actually pretty sad when Thomas died. I remember when I first watched it, it was the first time I shed tears because of a movie” Minho stared at Jonghyun and he couldn’t make fun of him because the same thing happened to him. He didn’t cry but a tear escaped his eyes.  After a couple minutes, Key and Taemin came out of the washroom, their eyes and noses were still a little puffy but other than that, they looked better. They decided to go to a nearby diner that was newly opened. They were surprised by what they saw.

                “Onew hyung?”

 

A/N I felt that it was time to bring an old character back :)