New neighbour!

After all this time (( Editing ))

Kyuhyun's POV:

"Waeyo? Why were you running?" Siwon asked obviously confused.

"Nothing, just go." I said in irritation, but Siwon wouldn't move so i shot him a glare.

"Yah! Is that how you talk to your hyung?" He asked in anger. That girl, life is a bucket of sunshine and unicorns... She'll never understand me anyway, so why even bother talking to her?! I thought as Siwon stared back at me.

"Aish, Kyu~ it's a girl right?" He said trying to hide his smirk.

"Eh! That girl, all full of aegyo, i can't stand her!" I shouted back. Aish... This guy'll never understand!

"You have to move on! I know you are still hung up on that Hara girl! Forget her, that happened a year ago when she dumped you for that Rye-what guy!" Realization struck me. So this was what had been bothering me? I think it's time to move on too. "Deh, hyung. Arasso! Arasso! You win! Now how do i "get over her"?" I asked in frustration "Easy!" Siwon said smirking widely. "

Court someone... Court SEOHYUN!" He shouted.

"Eh?! You know i hate cheerful people!"

"Stop hating them is another way to "get over her" and since you hate her so much, you won't mind when you crush her heart! Neh?" He shouted triumphly, Sigh... What have i gotten myself into this time?!

Seo and Yoong's apartment,

I sat by the dining table with a cup of tea in my hands, Yoona was in the bathroom and i wanted to wait for her before we went out.

DING DONG.

Eh?! Who could that be? I wondered as i walked to the door. 

"Anneonghaseyo~! Lee Donghae imnida, i'm new here from Busan. I'll be living next door from now on. Could i borrow your ladder? I'm installing the lights." He said extremely politely, gesturing to the ladder leaning at the side of our door.

"Oh! Deh deh! Of course! Since we are going to be neighbours, could i invite you in for a drink?" I ask out of curiousity. He smiled and then turned to Yoona by the dining table and his eyes widened...

Hmm... I wonder... 

"Oh sure! I was getting a little thirsty." He replied as i ushered him towards the sofa. I walked to the kitchen and noticed Yoona had disappeared back into the room.

"Cocoa or coffe?" I asked over to him as it was getting cold. "Coffee please, thanks." He said as i prepared the drinks.