How?

After all this time (( Editing ))

 

No One's POV:
 
"Have a nice day!" Jessica chirped as a couple exited Black Cat. I wish i had some romance in my life... Maybe—THAT'S IT! Seohyun and Yoona need some romance to cure themselves!! Oh my god that's a genius idea! I should call my single, hopeless oppas!
 
"Anneong!! I'm back in Korea! Let's meet up!"
 
"Yah, Jess? Er... Can you meet me outside Seoul International Hospital? I have to go collect something there."
 
"Deh! Of course! I haven't seen you and Siwon oppa in ages! Say 2 to 3-ish?" Jessica received a curt okay in reply.  "YAY! I always eat something nice when Kyu and Siwon oppas are around! Hehe."
 
Seohyun's POV:
 
Now that Mrs. Cho has been discharged, i can go to work peacefully. I thought as i walked to the train station.
 
A car horn blared, stopping me in my tracks.
 
I heard, turning around, i saw a smiling Changmin waving at me through the glass window. "Yo! Seo~, i'll drive you!! Come on~! Just this once!"
 
I thought for a while, i didn't want my colleagues to think too much...
 
Maybe just this once. I'm running late anyway.
 
"Arasso. Just this once." I mumbled, turning away carefully.
 
Changmin actually managed leap in a show of joy. In the car. I don't know how that's possible but, he did. Why is he so happy anyway.
 
At the hospital,
 
"Hey, yup. I'm here to ask about Dr. Seo? She treated my mom a few days ago." Kyuhyun asked a lady at the counter. She stared at him, jaw agape. Speechless. Aigoo, i need to find out about this doctor!
 
"Excuse me?" I said sharply and the lady who had a nametag that read, Kim Hye Jin, snapped back to reality.
 
"Oh, yes. Seo Joo—"
 
"Er... Hello. Mrs Cho's son?" Dr Jung appeared and asked Kyuhyun.
 
"De. You are?" He asked back, putting a hand out to shake.
Dr. Jung shook his hand and smiled, "Dr Seo Joo... Won. Youngest head doc around here."
The lady's smile wavered.
 
"Mwo? Yah Jung Yonghwa-ssi. What are you—"
 
"Oh. Then i must have mistaken that Dr Seo as someone else. Thank you for you time Dr Jung."
 
"Yah, What Joowon! I only now Joo Hy—" Dr Jung slapped a hand over the lady's mouth and scowled but Kyuhyun heard it.
 
"Seo Joo Hyun?" He asked shakily Dr Jung sighed, dropping his hand, mumbling something like, 'Kim Hye Jin why don't you ever shut up.'
 
"Ne. She's supposed to be here... Oh! There she is—Eiii! That guy, always following her!!" She squealed.
 
He turned around to see Joo Hyun and a guy talking. She was with Changmin?! His jaw fell open as he saw him help her out of the car. 
Kyuhyun's fist clenched unconsiously. In his moment of rage, he didn't even notice Jessica and Siwon waving their hands in front of Kyuhyun.
"YAH! Cho Kyuhyun!!" Siwon shouted in exasperation.
"Ooh! Seohyun!" Jessica squealed and ran to her and wrapped the stiff and shocked Seohyun in a hug. pulling her towards them.
"Seo, meet Kyuhyun and Siwon. Siwon and Kyuhyun, this is Seohyun." She ranted.  He stared at Seohyun's face. Hardened eyes... No longer that cheerful girl. So full of aegyo. Now sad and angry. All because of me. Guilt washed over him as Siwon blinked several times. Jessica looked from Seo to them, Seo to us. Over and over.
Looking confused that we didn't really acknowledge each other. Changmin, at the back, rubbed his neck bashfully.
Yeah, Changmin. So she is the one you've been woo-ing...  I don't know why i felt a sense of betrayal... But one thing's for sure. Seohyun will never be the same again...