The reason...

After all this time (( Editing ))

FLASHBACK:

We were only 10... When that tragic broke Yoona. She cried for weeks... It tore me inside to see my unnie~ like this! Ever since, she stayed with my family. She used talk in her sleep, things like "Umma~, read me a story please?" Or "Appa! No! Please! Don't leave me! No!" And wake up sweating in fear. Yoona was older than me by a few months but i always felt like i was always protecting her. When she turned 11, everyone . Laughing at her for not having a family to celebrate with. I couldn't stand it. I exploded. Shouting at them. All of them. They don't know... How she lost them. From then on i became her guardian angel. I could feel it when Yoona was sad. I knew about her cries at night. I knew. She slowly got over her parents a year ago. When she met Ryewook. But he ripped her heart out. She still cries, but she is trying very hard... To no avail.

Present,

I wiped my tears off and walked into our bedroom to get ready for a bath. And to get a good cry too. 

Yoona's POV,

I felt Seo stiffening but let her be on her own. She hated her parents. But i begged her to let me put my favourite family photo up. It took me a while to convince her but i needed that memory... I started to think back to Seo's parent's deaths... We were both considered orphans but the money left behind was sufficient. Tears welled up in my eyes too as i stared at their happy faces looking right at me...

FLASHBACK:

I was crying in a corner while Seo patted my back. She knew i was thinking about my parents. "Yoong~, it's okay... Stop crying! Please, you're making me cry too!" Seo said as she looked into my eyes... And gave me a big bear hug. Seo was always strong...

"Please! No! You can't leave them now!" A voice was heard, Mrs Seo screaming.

"I can't take it anymore! If you're not going to do it. Then i'll do it alone." Mr Seo said with a twinge of remorse in his voice. Seo's body went limp as she heard that.

"But... Okay. I understand." With that Seo snapped back into reality.

"Umma!!! Appa!!! No!!!" She screamed at the two adults at the ledge of their balcony. I followed behind. Taking it all in. Why? Why?! The best parents. Now the worst... They had slipped into depression and it was hardest for them to take.

"Seo... We're sorry" as they jumped off their level 18 complex balcony.

"Andwae!!" Seo screamed with all her might. She looked down, seeing her parent's bloodied bodies... She collapsed to the ground. After 3 months. She forget everything. She hardened in those 3 months. She protected me. And she became cheerful... She fought hard to be who she is now. 

Present,

We bought this apartment far away from our old place. Here in Seoul, We started over. I changed and became my old self, after meeting Ryewook... Only to be crushed once more...