Tears

After all this time (( Editing ))

(Janelle987: Sorry! Thank you to those who commented, those who have been following this story, i'm really thankful! Here is an update hopefully i can finish this book soon and then maybe when im free write a new one. :D)

Seohyun's POV:

I choked back more tears as i heard even more and more of the recording. I choked back another wave of tears as i said, "I need time to think about this." 

"Seo, this wasn't supposed to happen to you. I'm sorry you had to go through this..." Changmin said quietly

"Wah... Jinja.. " Jessica mumbled to no one in particular.

Yuri nodded and got up. Walking to the door. I heard a gasp and then some whispers. Before she came back in and told me he was gone and i could leave now. I nodded shakily and tried pick up my stuff when Changmin took them first. I smiled weakly before getting out of there. 

Kyuhyun's POV: 

"I need time to think about this." I heard through the door. Its alright, take all the time you need. I thought silently. The door opened and a shocked Yuri appeared. "Leave, please. She needs time." She whispered. I nodded and went off, back to the ambience of he garden. 

I'm sorry Seo, i don't think i still deserve you but its worth a try. After all.. It is Seohyun. 

Yuri's POV:

That guy. I wanted to hate him but i couldn't. Not anymore. It seemed like it was predestined. I don't know how it would end but whatever the case, Seo must be happy. 

Seohyun's POV:

I got into Changmin's car. Jessica left to give me some space. Yuri stayed at the hospital, i don't know why. He drove me around for a while. I didn't want to go home, i was afraid i'd never want to leave. I didn't want to go to his house, i'd feel like a burden. I suddenly didn't know where i belonged. It was all a blur. 

After a while, he finally stopped at the carpark of Lotte Mart. Looking over to me, he asked. "What are you going to do?" I breathed heavily. "I really don't know." 

"Do you want to forgive him?"

"I—I think so..."

"Then talk to him. You two would've been together if not for that girl." He smiled, but it seemed pained, and forced. 

I was confused. I told him to drive me home and then i'd fall asleep thinking about this. And wake up with my solution. It always was like that, although this was a totally new kind. It was time i faced up to this. 

( Janelle987 : This is really really short! Please tell me if there are any problem with this im too rusty T.T)